Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2020, 12:07 AM by ACapitalChicago.)

I want to fit as many in as fast as possible. Nobody think about that sentence too hard.

@"Fuzz" had you not drafted to Montreal there's no telling where I would be. I firmly believe the reason I love this league all started thanks to you, and I really appreciate our conversations

@slothfacekilla I emulate the way you help others in the league as best I can, I look up to you as a true example of what the league is about

@trella goddamn do you have style, always great to talk to you man

@PremierBromanov I love your hot takes and the innovative way you approach various problems within the league. Please keep being you, it's amazing

@RaginCajun hope to talk to you soon man, don't be a stranger

@Rich it's a great pleasure to take the ice with you again for USA, really hoping Toronto can break through the division sometime soon

@Fitted2106 you are the true heart and soul of the league, never let your enthusiasm dim

@Z0REM oh captain my captain, am I thankful to take the ice with you again. I gotta get a Challenge Cup to catch up to your trophy case

@TheDangaZone told you that you were hot. Thanks for always being such a solid dude and a great boss

@sve7en I could not be more proud of the way you have taken this league by storm. You have revolutionized every aspect of the league, your ambition and brilliance knows no bounds. Thank you for sharing your gift that you are with the rest of us

@hockeyiscool your food takes are something else but I appreciate your consistency and fantastic nature. You're a good man

@Steelhead77 I can never thank you enough for making the moves to pick me up for Calgary. It's been a true experience that I have loved every second of, and can't wait for more!

@Mike Izzy you my good sir have an absolute gift for making people get hyped for things. Always a pleasure to hear from you!

@Weretarantula you're a fantastic veteran in Calgary and your leadership is something I always appreciate, thank you for what you do

@Katth you have amazing beer taste and your levelheadedness is much appreciated in all you do

@Gumbaman you are someone I expect to be leading the league in a year you damn overkind sob

@smatt idk ur username but I'm so happy we could bring you to America and I love our conversations about the league as a whole!

@BadWolf I truly appreciate the opportunity to serve on J HO, this has been an opportunity I've cherished every day

I totally missed people and I'm gonna regret it so bad but dammit pm me and I'll tell you directly

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by ACapitalChicago - 12-28-2020, 12:00 AM