Create Account

S57 SHL State of the Union

01-21-2021, 02:52 PMSDCore Wrote: Wait, I thought SHL wasn't a job... I've been lied to.

i guess that makes you general dumbass of the site

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

01-21-2021, 02:54 PM.bojo Wrote:
01-21-2021, 02:52 PMSDCore Wrote: Wait, I thought SHL wasn't a job... I've been lied to.

i.... i see what you did there... well played

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Quote:
01-21-2021, 02:45 PMztevans Wrote:
01-21-2021, 01:39 PMtrella Wrote: There’s a difference between tolerating beliefs or who people are, respecting their humanity, which is the tolerance we preach. Dunking on some dude for being a dick and shitting on people working very hard for free is in a whole different realm. Its not the same

Sure, it's not the same.  It's also completely unnecessary.

Think about it like, well, any job where you are "customer-facing," ... maybe it's retail, maybe it's being a waiter or waitress, maybe it's working on customer service at a call center ... whatever.  The specifics can be muddy with this analogy.

Work any of these jobs for any amount of time, you're going to run into an unruly customer.  It sucks!  Especially since, most of the time, they're taking out frustration on you for something you have no control over!  I didn't set the milk prices in this grocery store!  I'm just passing the gallon jug over the scanner thingy and it spits out a number.  What do you want from me, man?

However, if the customer gets mad at you and completely acts like a POS, that doesn't give you justification to start sounding alarms on your phone and shouting at the top of your lungs.  "CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS GUY?  HE WANTS A DISCOUNT ON THE MILK!  IMAGINE WHAT THE DAIRY FARMERS WOULD THINK IF THEY EVER SAW THIS GUY!  GET OUTTA HERE, BOOMER!  GO BUY YOUR MILK AT WAL-MART AND SEE IF YOU CAN GET YOUR DISCOUNT THERE, LOSER!"

See the issue?
Yeah... but this isnt a job.

This is a forum filled with a bunch of degenerates, including myself.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

01-21-2021, 03:01 PMtrella Wrote: Yeah... but this isnt a job.

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=70193

01-21-2021, 09:28 AMbbp Wrote:
01-21-2021, 04:14 AMnotorioustig Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

You sir have the intellectual capacity of a possum...

#SLAPPYISRIGHTANDJUST

Explains how I sniffed out his garbage take tbh

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2021, 03:07 PM by zaynzk.)

01-21-2021, 03:05 PM.bojo Wrote:

Hmm, a volunteer part time responsibility = an IRL job does it? BRB quitting my job so I can do SHL stuff full time thanks man

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

01-21-2021, 03:05 PM.bojo Wrote:

where are you on this :(

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Index isn’t even that bad tbh

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

So it's okay to be an asshole? I feel like I'm setting a reallllllllly low bar at "Just don't be an asshole."

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2021, 11:36 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Nour and Luke are the commissioner dream team of this site. There both awesome and we are in great shape with them 2 at the horn.. which is why when they put out a state of the union like this, they are both prepared for the positive messages as well as the inquiries on any remaining issues..

On like page 5 Luke answered slappys question with good information, That’s how these Q&A’s are done. Why there are so many in here taking out there dicks and circle jerking on slappy in a post dedicated to answer questions (good or bad) is illusive to me.

The fact is there is a portion of people that have been affected by the index, it’s hindered ther enjoyment of this place.. As a GM I’m lucky enough to know what’s going on with the good work being done.. but the random user probably doesn’t know and it’s threads like this were they can find out.

What slaps has contributed to this site over the years is irrelevant to this post, but.. for the record he has helped carry this place at times over the years...that’s a fact.

We all love luke and Nour.. slaps post wasn’t a attack on them, but a query in a query post.. Put your dicks back in your pants fellas..

Love
Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

01-21-2021, 03:07 PMluketd Wrote:
01-21-2021, 03:05 PM.bojo Wrote: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=70193

where are you on this :(

I'm the OP :D

01-21-2021, 03:07 PMzaynzk Wrote:
01-21-2021, 03:05 PM.bojo Wrote: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=70193
Hmm, a volunteer part time responsibility = an IRL job does it? BRB quitting my job so I can do SHL stuff full time thanks man

easy there, tall dark and handful.

01-21-2021, 03:19 PM.bojo Wrote:
01-21-2021, 03:07 PMluketd Wrote: where are you on this :(

I'm the OP :D

Come back though. Need more cat pics

01-21-2021, 02:54 PM.bojo Wrote:

Speaking of bojo and generals, which general can I beg to get rid of these dumb z's in my site title? It's been like three years at this point, I feel like I've served my time.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

01-21-2021, 03:22 PMztevans Wrote:
01-21-2021, 02:54 PM.bojo Wrote: i guess that makes you general dumbass of the site

Speaking of bojo and generals, which general can I beg to get rid of these dumb z's in my site title?  It's been like three years at this point, I feel like I've served my time.

I got you