Create Account

S58 Interested Prospects PT

1. Player Name: Lebron Brady

2. Position: Right Wing

3. Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen

4a. If you're a recreate: Who was your last player?

4b. If you're a first-gen: How did you find the site? Through a discord GM's server.

5. Discord Username: Papa Jack #0559

SMJHL GMs Questions (12 questions):

Code:
1. Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? I follow the Pittsburgh Penguins. I am not big into hockey but I love watching Sidney Crosby play.

2. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6

3. Is water wet? No, a single water molecule is not wet but multiple water molecules would be considered wet because they are being touched by water.

4. Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often? If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? I use discord every day, it is how me and my friends play games together.

5. You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 3-4, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less, because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? It will mainly depend on how my player is developing and what my manager thinks. I would like to be up as soon as possible but the right time is the right time.

6. Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Yes, it is somewhere in Canada.

7. Do you have any experience with FHM? Nope

8. What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want. Avoid doing the unnecessary

9. Please finish the following sentence:
“Defense wins championships, but is unimportant without an offense.”

10. What do you value in your team locker room? Keeping the locker room clean and keep it as a positive area.

11. What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? I hate pizza so I don't order it in the first place.

12. What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? I am looking for a straight goal-scorer, The fans love seeing goals and I'm that guy. (also I know very little about hockey and so the defense stuff I would have been useless on telling if I did good or not)

1. Player Name: Janne Virtanen

2. Position: Right defensman

3. Recreate or First-Gen? recreate

4a. If you're a recreate: Who was your last player? Boris Denisovich

4b. If you're a first-gen: How did you find the site?

5. Discord Username: Deng#0607

-------------------
1. Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? I follow nhl as I play fantasyhockey and I also follow Helsinki Jokerit´s khl games

2. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) right now I have 6+ hours.

3. Is water wet? ofc it is

4. Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often? If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? I use it daily

5. You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 3-4, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less, because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? about 3 season would be perfect

6. Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Yes, I am Kelowna alumni

7. Do you have any experience with FHM? I have little bit, but more on fm

8. What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want. Do things that you like to do

9. Please finish the following sentence: the key
“Defense is _______________.”

10. What do you value in your team locker room? Friendly and open guys.

11. What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? pepperoni and mozzarella

12. What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? offensive defender
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2021, 12:04 PM by arturs33.)

1. Player Name: Artūrs Tumovs

2. Position: Left Defence

4b. If you're a first-gen: How did you find the site? CaptainCrazy.

5. Discord Username: Arturs33#1416

1. Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? Not a big hockey fan for last 5 years, but follow mostly CHL, Dinamo Rīga.

2. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Enough. Something close to 40

3. Is water wet? Depends how deep.

4. Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often? If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? I am active in Discord.

5. You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 3-4, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less, because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? Let's say 4 and then will see.

6. Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Nope, I am rookie here. I heard about Corona tho. Good beer.

7. Do you have any experience with FHM? Nope, only FHM I had in my life is female humping movement.

8. What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want. Work hard, play hard. No pain, no gain. That is my type. I like to work to achieve.

“Defense is _______________.” key to best offence.

10. What do you value in your team locker room? Fun, useful information. Enjoy when people just can talk about everything.

11. What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? I enjoy food so I like to eat different types of pizza. Extra souce and beer is always good thing to have.

12. What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? My player is going to be two way defender. Good mix of defence and offence. Player who can hipcheck, get puck, give good pass. Scoring - will see. More crazy stick and hip checker team player then selfish puck hitting like it is his last day on earth freak.

[Image: ieNy2MY.jpg]
Not gonna thank anyone

1. Player Name:
Janis Lux

2. Position:
LW

3. Recreate or First-Gen?
First-Gen

CaptainCrazy

5. Discord Username:
Lukstins88#0246

1. Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues?
Detroit Red Wings, Pittsburgh Penguins and Dinamo Riga

2. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
In week i would say alot, maybe 35-45 hours

3. Is water wet?
Depends on how you look at that 

4. Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room?
Im active on discord

5. You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 3-4, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less, because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
Hard to say, because you never know how big will be competition in your draft class. I think 3 seasons would be good to actually see how good/bad are you

6. Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?
Nope

7. Do you have any experience with FHM?
Nope

8. What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want.
Well this is some deep question :D Just be happy. No matter what you do or where you are try to think positive things. And what goes around come around.

most important aspect of the game. Without defense you will loose no matter how good is your offence

10. What do you value in your team locker room?
Team spirit, unity, one for all and all for one attitude. We win as a team and we loose as a team. And of course fun is important too

11. What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it?
I dont have one specific topping that i like. I try to mix things up, so like one day one, other something diffrent. Drinks? Beer definitely

12. What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?
Well since my player is LW position player i would like to be more offensive, buuuttt i need puck to be in offence, so i need to work hard on def too, so maybe something like two-way wing player.

Code:
1. Player Name: Pasta the Turtle

2. Position: RD

3. Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen

4b. If you're a first-gen: Reddit

5. Discord Username: visceralpotamus#2053

Code:
1. Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues?

Vancouver Canucks

3ish

3. Is water wet?

Depends on the temperature

4. Locker rooms take place on discord.  Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room?

Pretty new to discord, but willing to learn

5. You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 3-4, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less, because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?

I want to take the time to develop, as well as help out whatever team drafts me for as long as they need. Not in a huge rush to get to SHL

Spent many a summer there

none

8. What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want.

Preperation breeds success. Need to do the hard work behind the scenes to make your shot count

what wins championships

welcoming atmosphere, but competetive and driven

Love mushrooms, artichokes, and way too much cheese

12. What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?

Super adaptable to whatever the team needs. Not looking to be super flashy on offense, but more focussed n doing the dirty work needed to grind out W's

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]

SMJHL HO Questions (5 questions):

1. Player Name: Robert E. O. Speedwagon

2. Position: Left Wing

3. Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate

4a. Who was your last player? Reginald MacIntyre

5. Discord Username: GoonerBear#0071

I follow the Dallas Stars in the NHL and may, on occasion this season, go see my hometown NAHL team, the Amarillo Bulls.

I typically have...I'd say at least 30 a week outside of work and other obligations.

3. Is water wet?

No. Water makes YOU wet when you get it all over yourself. It makes other things wet. It is not wet in and of itself.

4. Locker rooms take place on discord.  Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room?

I use them all the time, every day, talking with people.

I think I'll spend 3 seasons in juniors from my experience in seeing how forwards move up, though I may be surprised, depending on my eventual SHL team.

I had not heard of Kelowna before I joined the SHL in 2018.

Only trying it a couple of times and deciding I wasn't into hockey management games.

I generally try to do what I would want someone to do for me and look out for others when I do unto them or when what I do will affect them. I don't always adhere to that, and there are plenty of times I could think of where I acted purely in selfish interest or was passive for the same reason. I try to recognize when a moment arises and seize it, though I need to be better at seeing those moments because they are plentiful. I try to learn always and shore up where I'm weakest, even if it's a perpetual struggle.

“Defense is critical to victory and something everyone has to be part of.”

I value players willing to just talk to one another, try to make good company, and roll with whatever the on-ice results give.

I put plenty of meat, maybe some mushrooms, and depending on if I'm feeling spicy that day, jalapenos. I'll typically want Dr Pepper to go with it, especially if it's a big chain pizza like Domino's.

I'm looking to build an up-and-down winger. I still want to be able to play defense since that's not mutually exclusive to the goal of putting up points. I'd look to play more offensive in the winger role, but having that defense to fall back on, I would hope, makes the difference.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2021, 12:00 AM by Gaia Mormont.)

1. Player Name: Sekai Wollker

2. Position: Left-Defense

3. Recreate or First-Gen? recreate

4a. If you're a recreate: Who was your last player? Ignatius Blunt RIP

4b. If you're a first-gen: How did you find the site? man... that was a long time ago...

5. Discord Username:  gaia#8932

1. Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? Oilers. Winnipeg. Washington.

2. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) These days..... all of them.

3. Is water wet? It depends on if it's in you or not. It can't be removed from itself.

4. Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often? If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? as long as there's entertaining conversation, I'd be down.

5. You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 3-4, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less, because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? I would really like to spend 4 seasons in the J. I'd like to contend for if not win a junior cup for the first time. And just play around with an FHM build for the first time. Should be fun regardless

6. Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Yes. Fantastic place. Keep it hidden.

7. Do you have any experience with FHM? No. I was pretty inactive by the time it came around... but willing to learn.

8. What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want. 42

“Defense is _______________.” Ravished best by a hungry playmaker.

10. What do you value in your team locker room? Fun. satisfactory supply of snickers.

11. What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? pepperoni is fave. EXtra sauce. Side of -honey/hot wings- cold beverage

12. What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Big tough defenseman who can shut them down and turn it around fast set up the plays and get all the A's.

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]

1. Player Name:  Fedor Sotakov

2. Position:  Left Wing

3. Recreate or First-Gen?  First-Gen

4a. If you're a recreate: Who was your last player?  N/A

4b. If you're a first-gen: How did you find the site?  HFBoards

5. Discord Username:  wildbill#5585

--------------------------------

I'm a huge Minnesota Wild fan. Also pay enough attention to AHL-Iowa so that I know what the Wild have on deck.

Depends on my class load/assignments while in semester. Currently have no issues spending a few hours a week with most coming on the weekends. I have loaded up on articles during the weekends to post during the week. I log in each day.

3. Is water wet?
Does Aaron Rodgers hate his family?

I never used Discord before joining the site, but I log in every day and have some chats going with GMs and fellow Russian players.

I'm determined to get Fedor some call-ups by his 3rd season and full-time SHL by season 4.

Home of the mighty Rockets.

None, but I bought the game last week and have been messing with it off-and-on.  Definitely more to it than SimonT.

Life is too short to worry about where we came from and where we're going. 
There is such thing as a stupid question. 
We owe it to society to tell a person to stop doing weird shit.
Animals are much better than humans.
Never trust a politician.
Learn to appreciate good music.
Don't make eye contact with people you don't know on public transportation.
If Chris Simon would do something, you probably shouldn't.
Don't fight taking naps while young because you'll wish you could when you're old.
I didn't ask you to buy a dog...pick up it's shit.
If you're going to smoke, don't vape. Nobody respects a person huffing a vape pen.
Unplug once in a while.
Don't be rapey.
Don't be an asshole.
Don't be incompetent.
Lastly, call your mother, she's probably worried about something.

Defense is something I should probably spend some TPE on.

I want a locker room with an FHM veteran(s) that can give me quality advice on my build. I also would like a locker room that is collaborative on how to make the team/players better.

Any kind of meat and banana peppers. I love hot wings and hell, might as well wash it all down with some Mich Ultra.

I'm trying to build a Russian scoring machine.  I want a guy that racks up the points and is mostly offensive. I am not opposed to working on the defense as my player progresses.

[Image: 3laFIkp.png]
[Image: X6QJdlt.gif]
Finland  Raptors  pride
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2021, 12:08 PM by Kachur.)

SMJHL HO Questions

1. Player Name:
Alexi Dmitriev

2. Position:
Center

3. Recreate or First-Gen?:
ReCreate

4a. If you're a recreate:
Chris Raymond II

5. Discord Username:
ATST #7774

SMJHL GMs Questions

1. Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues?:
Die Hard Vancouver Canuck. #FuckChicago

2. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.):
6+ Stay at home dad

3. Is water wet?:
yes and no. it makes you wet but the molecules themselves that make water are not wet. so do with that what you will.

4. Locker rooms take place on discord.  Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room?:
im already in a few LRS so no issue here

5. You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 3-4, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less, because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?:
as long as I need to

6. Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?:
the city yes. the team Yes I was here when it was founded.

DO NOT DRAFT ME KELOWNA

7. Do you have any experience with FHM?:
I own it so yeah

8. What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want. :
let other be themselves. dont worry abotu anything beyond your control.

“Defense is _______________.”:
Underrated and very much needed. its a dirty slow job.

10. What do you value in your team locker room?:
Honesty

11. What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it?:
Ham and Pineapple. Fucking fight me. and Coke

12. What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?:
Bo Horvat

1. Player Name: Maxime Allard

2. Position: Center

3. Recreate or First-Gen?: RC

4a. If you're a recreate: Who was your last player?: Denver Wolfe

4b. If you're a first-gen: How did you find the site?: Not applicable, I helped create it Wink

5. Discord Username: Rockstar#1072

=================

1. Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues?: Gigantic hockey buff, love my Anaheim Ducks but follow all teams as much as possible.

2. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.): I'm on all the time, I work from home so I peek in every single day at all hours

3. Is water wet?: Is air dry?

4. Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often? If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room?: I use discord on a daily for personal and business, no stranger to it.

5. You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 3-4, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less, because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?: I'll spend however much time I need, undetermined I guess? If my team wants me all 5, keep me and I'll work around it, but if I'm drafted and my SHL team wants me, that's up to the GM's to discuss lol.

6. Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?: Yes, been to BC many times.

7. Do you have any experience with FHM?: Plenty, I used to be commissioner to many FHM GM leagues.

8. What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want.: Live life as if your last day is tomorrow.

“Defense is not necessary when you have the ability to score a lot Wink .”

10. What do you value in your team locker room?: Activity and leadership

11. What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it?: Hawaiian for life, always with some wings. Probably a ginger ale.

12. What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?: Likely two-way so I am not a liability on either end of the ice.

1. Player Name: Salzberger Lillehammersson

4a. If you're a recreate: Who was your last player? Anders Christiansen

5. Discord Username: NorwegianDemon#8894

I follow the NHL every day. I also like to watch the International tournament at the senior level and the U20. I also keep up to date with the Canadian Junior league and I like to know how are NHL prospects performing all around the world.

I spent between two and five hours on this site each week.

3. Is water wet?
No

I visit almost daily and part takes in it from time to time.

I expect to spend three to four seasons in the SMJHL. Whether I come back or not for a fourth season will probably depend on the SHL team that draft me and if they need me at this time.

Yes, because Josh Gorges was captain of the WHL team there when they won the memorial cup.

I have never used it other than having a player in a league that uses FHM.

Hakuna Matata.

what will win you a championship.

I just love when people are friendly to each other, everything else is a bonus.

Mushroom, bacon, pepperoni, tomato sauce, green peppers and onions. No sides.

Elite offensive forward with a good shoot and who is fast and also has great passing abilities.

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

1. Player Name: Robert Black

2. Position: C

4a. If you're a recreate: Who was your last player? Ace Redding, S31 Class

4b. If you're a first-gen: How did you find the site? N/A

5. Discord Username: OldSpiceFlex#2745

1. Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? Blackhawks

2. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 14+

3. Is water wet? Of course.

4. Locker rooms take place on discord.  Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? Frequent user.

5. You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 3-4, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less, because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? As long as is needed until my player becomes competent enough to play in the SHL.

6. Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Yes.

7. Do you have any experience with FHM? No.

8. What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want. In very brief terms, don't be a C U Next Tuesday

“Defense is a 7 letter word American's misspell.”

10. What do you value in your team locker room? Activity and relaxed atmosphere.

11. What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? Pepperoni and jalapenos. Beer.

12. What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Offensive playmaking center.

Code:
1. Player Name: Shaq O'Neal

4b. If you're a first-gen: How did you find the site? Friend introduced me to it.

5. Discord Username: aiden#0756

Code:
SMJHL GMs Questions (12 questions)

1. Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? Not particularly.

2. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Probably around 10 or so.

3. Is water wet? No it is sticky. Think about it.

4. Locker rooms take place on discord.  Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room?   Yes I am very familiar with Discord and use it often.

5. You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 3-4, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less, because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?   Probably about 4, I'll see how it goes though.

6. Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Nope.

7. Do you have any experience with FHM?  Nope.

8. What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want.  Team work makes the dream work!! Mhm yessir.

“Defense is _______________.” KEY!

10. What do you value in your team locker room? I value the chemistry and relationships between teammates to bring energy on the ice.

11. What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? Ranch all day. A crisp bottle of cold water would smack as well.

12. What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?  I'm looking to build an aggressive, strong, dominant player with good balance between defense and offense, but truthfully I'll continue to build my player to fill any team's needs.

[Image: TPPfR7m.png]
credit to @Carpy48!

SMJHL HO Questions
1. Scooby Doo
2. Center
3. First-Gen
4b. I was told to check it out by a friend!
5. Frisky_Savage#1114

SMJHL GMs Questions
1. The Rangers
2. 6+
3. No, and that's a dumb question because the answer is obvious.
4. I use discord VERY often. Discord is my life.
5. I'll probably stay in the Junior league for the average 4 seasons because I want to stay at a good pace before I decide to move up.
6. No, except I know it's a city of sorts.
7. No
8. Live life large with limited regrets and positive vibes ONLY
9. “Defense is my life, kinda like Chipotle.”
10. The friendships I make! The teamwork that goes into each game with be a major part of locker room discussion.
11. I'm lactose intolerant and also I don't like pizza.
12. I'd like to play a more offensive role on my team and be an active member of a lovely team.

1. Player Name:
Robot Sunfish

2. Position:
RW

3. Recreate or First-Gen?
First gen

N/A

I was recruited via ISFL

5. Discord Username: William Lim #0527

<GM questions>
No, I don't follow any hockey leagues. I don't know much about hockey, too (I can't even find the puck most of the time)

I'd say 6+

3. Is water wet?
Yes, otherwise we won't be wet when we're dipped in it

I use discord, quite often at that. I'd love to join my team's locker room, since that's mostly what I came here for

I'll stay down as long as my team wants to. I was a minors GM in ISFL, so I know the roles senddowns play in there. I want to benefit my team-majors or minors- with this player. So I'm good with spending some seasons down in the minors, however long that is.

I still got no idea what that is lol

Unfortunately, no

I try to avoid confrontations as much as possible. I like to blend in with the general populus, and try hard to not get into any fights. I especially don't want to offend anybody in places like here where having fun is the point.

Defense is where I'm not sure if I'm in it or not

I want a good culture, first and foremost. As I said before, I came here mostly for LR stuff. So I want a team where I can hang out with friendly guys, and get some help if it's necessary. Also, I'd like it if the locker rooms get competitive from time to time.

I love pepperoni, so that always need to be on my pizza. Other than that, I'm usually okay with most toppings unless they put horrid things like pineapple or mint on it.

I literally don't know anything about hockey, so I don't care much about stats and stuff. The only thing I care about (and can understand) right now is my team winning. So I'll play the role my team deems best for me, and I'll be happiest when my team wins. All in all, I want to be known as a best team player.