Create Account

Los Angeles signs a league and pony legend.

Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers 

Los Angeles is pleased to announce the signing of a very old friend of mine and an absolute legend around the league....

Rainbow Dash!!

It's not every day that anyone gets to bring in a veteran of Dash's caliber even in the waning season's of his career. We're looking forward to see what his old self can do on the ice for us this season and the depth he'll help bring to our forward lines as our young panther cubs continue to grow. 

Welcome to the team @Eggy216 and I'm so happy to finally GM you for once.

Rainbow Dash 

S58 - $2,000,000

Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers 

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Welcome Eggy! Panthers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Pretty pony, pretty contract.

Let’s go!

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Happy to be teammates again Eggy Smile

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Budget Processed

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]