Create Account

Calgary Dragons in a New Era..
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2021, 05:59 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: image0.jpg]

A strange Occurrence is upon us..I don’t know how it got there but a great wall has suddenly appeared north west of the Big-Parm... a Great Wall of Parm..and people are flocking to it,,, some in prayer!.. some with flowers! and others with #delicious Parm recipe to leave at the solitude of sedimentary rock.. this wall of Parm will not be taken down.. those that pilgrim towards a #Parm-quest can do so at their leisure and comfort.

[Image: image0.jpg]

Now known as ‘the Parmtriarch’  esa lives on a great rock 2.2 KM above the big Parm spitting knowledge to the young youth...…Esa we all luv ya! eat your Parm without weight guilt and may your retirement be as successful as your legacy in this league! 

So this is a real honour to be the next in line after the most amazing 35 season run by a general manager...  I'm going to do the best I can to keep Calgary happy and healthy and get us to that level of play that boasts Challenge Cup aspirations! There’s a shit ton to do and I’m going to start by announcing our new upper management team.

Co GM of the Calgary Dragons:
Katth - Barry Batsbak
Kelowna GM (S52-S58) (228-122-39)
2 Finals, 2 Laurifer trophies
Batsbak stats: 582 Games, 510 points

Having Katth accept the Co-GM role is a lottery win for the franchise. Katth comes off a long and prosperous career as GM of the #Killowna Knights and has been groomed by Esa for many seasons. He is more than qualified to be an SHL GM and offers me a right hand man with respect and substance.. Katth has been a dragon's lifer and I  am so stoked to get to work alongside him to move This franchise forward!  With a baby Katth on the way, our new Co has some irl time restraints early on which we are happy to accommodate. Thank you Katth.. #Lets do this!

Coach and strategic head of the Calgary Dragons:
Wally - Cale Admundsen
Admundsen numbers in the SHL: 36-7-2
30+ seasons on the site
FHM experience.

Known as the Prodigy, Cale Admundsen boasts one of the best starts to a career in league history! His junior numbers and his Dragon numbers are ridiculous and much of that is based around his knowledge of the system. Wally is an FHM nerd with 30 plus seasons of experience on the site who’s going to get his hands dirty in the weeds..with a plan in place we are delighted to land this caliber of coach to our front office!  Wally has been a valued member of the Dragons franchise for more than 10 seasons and has taken on front office duties with us since s54. Coach Wally.. thank you! Let’s go!

Historical Media Representative:
leafsftw1967 - Mats Marner

For many seasons I was given the honour of being the face of some of the most important moments in dragons history. From hall of fame posts to retirements to the preservation of the franchises most important historical data, this is a role we take serious and today we are opening up a new position within the franchise for leafsftw1967!  Darians player Mats Marner is a freak on the ice which comes from an incredible work ethic and a drive to be great which I haven’t seen so prominently since Randy Randelman!  Darian bleeds the red and grey and he’s the guy that the team wants representing the franchise in its biggest moments. Thank you Darian for taking on this HMR role within the organization!

Captaincy and Alternates:
The franchise is making a change to this area as our captain and its A’s will keep their titles for 3-4 seasons. Below is our new team captain and alternates!

Captain:
ACapitalChicago (Joseph Weston)

Alternates:
Bk1689 (Brennan Kennedy Jr.)
The__Y__Man (Boris Poroshenko)
leafsftw1967 (Mats Marner)

Finally, in other news, ex Dragons player Bernik Vzrala has been named team nutritionist for the upcoming season. Bernik assured us that no one on the team will die under his watch.. and I believe him. Thank you for joining us Mr. Vzrala!

https://twitter.com/CalgaryDragons1/stat...3208639488

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Congrats everyone, but especially @Katth !!! Couldn't be more deserving mate :D

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

A new era in Calgary Dragons history and I’m happy to be able to be a part of it!

Dragonite

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Absolutely well deserved across the board, congratulations all! Going to make some amazing times with this group!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Dragonsssssss

[Image: Wally.png]

Congrats to everyone, I am excited to see what Izzy and Katth can do at the helm for the Dragons organization Dragonite

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Lots of big exciting changes in Calgary, looking forward to it

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

Really honored to be named captain of this franchise so soon after being drafted. I'll be sure to uphold the legacy of the Dragons to the best of my ability.

Congrats everyone! What a great group Izzy has assembled!! Looking forward to playing for this leadership team!  Ahh

Wall of Parm and BIG Parm rock! I am truly honored! <3

Let's GO Dragons!!!

Dragonite Dragonite

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

04-04-2021, 06:29 PMGifter of Bikes Wrote: Really honored to be named captain of this franchise so soon after being drafted. I'll be sure to uphold the legacy of the Dragons to the best of my ability.

You just worry about collecting that sweet, sweet tpe, baby.

Dragonite

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Congrats to you all!

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]