Create Account

Winners of S58 IIHF Fantasy!

04-12-2021, 06:41 PMFinnRhys Wrote: Only "concern" I would have is that there didnt seem to be a central location where people can see what players are actually on and playing for their national team in the tournament. That could've just been an oversight on my part but I never found anywhere that actually listed them until the index was updated post-submission

nope, its not an oversight on your part. The only way to tell is to ask. There is a hidden thread for each team's roster in the IIHF governing offices. I dont yet know of a good way to make this easier other than having a central post with that info made available to the public (even then, roster posts get edited all the time). So, looking for solutions on this part.

This time around, there weren't any mistakes besides Zheng being picked a lot, but he's a bonafide forward now and has been for a season at least.

I also didn't want to wait for pre-season, as it gives an advantage to those who wait and I don't want people's schedules, habits, etc to play a part in how well they do. Lets keep the floor level and those who do the research can pull ahead that way.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

It does feel cool to have been picked by the winner honestly. Another pretty good tourny for me lol

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Great and fun idea. looking forward to watching this grow.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History