Create Account

Year Two

Year Two
I am Niccolas Livius. I’m entering my second SHL season. My first year was only possible because of the General Manager of the San Francisco Pride. Not a single other general manager reached out to me asking if I was interested in joining. I had wrote a public plea tagging any general manager I thought might possibly have interest in my services but only San Francisco answered my prayers. For that reason I will be staying in San Francisco for as long as they will have me. However I realize that as the team improves they may improve past a point where my services are useful for them.

This is because I progress very slowly. I know I will never break off the 3rd line at the SHL level and that is okay with me. I just keep working slowly to improve my game to a point where I become less and less of a liability. My ultimate goal is to be good enough to stay on this team. However I realize that may not be possible and I will hold no ill will against my general manager if he decides to move on from me.

In terms of my game I’m focused on one thing in particular. Physicality. Obviously I’m a big goon. I drop the gloves at every opportunity. However I need to back this up with physique. My first objective was to work on my conditioning. My coach pointed out that I was simply too gassed in the third period and that if I worked on my conditioning my whole game would improve. I believe I’m at a level now where I can keep playing at my peak for all of my limited minutes. Post conditioning training I want to focus on all other aspects of my actually fitness. My strength and all around skating ability. I need to be better on my skates, to do that I need to improve my leg strength. This will help me get to lose pucks and finish more checks. I’m hoping that if I can reach a strong level of physical ability will make me increasingly valuable on the third line. Considering third lines typically are younger players being a physical beast will help me overpower and punish them.

This is my goal. To become a physical god who punches and finishes his checks. I hope that it is enough to make me a valuable member of the Pride going forward.

[Image: livius.gif]

love you bbp <3

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

04-16-2021, 10:50 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: love you bbp <3

<3

[Image: livius.gif]

Love having this goon around

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Best goon, best sig. How can you say no to this beaut?

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]