Create Account

S60 mPT #2: Opposite Day

I had a great time with the Young Gunz in the international games. It was fun to get lit up and show us that we can keep up with the other nations.

[Image: vikian.gif]

It is my belief that the SHL's simulation engine is in every way, shape and form better than the PBE's. I am so entertained by the text scroll that goes by too quickly for anybody to follow along; it's top tier. Really the only sim league engine that's better than the SHL's is the ISFL's.

The Kelowna Knights have by far the most active roster in the J, without a single inactive player on the team. Everybody there posts updates weekly and often does a lot of media

The SHL and SMJHL are full of the most unhelpful, unfriendly and self-centered people I have ever had the misfortune of of meeting. Since joining the league every day has been a challenge that has diminished my engagement to both my team and the league over all. I do not see why people continue to sign up for this sham of a community who boast about how wonderful the members are when the exact opposite is true. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

<3

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

Every team making the playoffs in the SMJHL is the best possible postseason system they could have come up with. It ensures that the regular season is important, competitive, and that every single game matters. I honestly can't think of any changes that I would make to this perfect playoff bracket.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

I think the shl has changed that the goalie need to be relied on instead of your defense. I think they have good goalies as well how leaky defenses are sometimes looking at the scores time for some changes for some of y'all. I think everything is up and is awesome but defense needs to be higher.

Since the WOAT PT director is tryna catch me lacking, I will have to go with a rather unexciting opinion instead. The Great Lakes have been drained, and this seasons cup winner will for sure not be from that division.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

@Titan is the nicest teammate I've ever had. Never been mean to me ever. Oh and definitely the youngest too. Great passer as well. He never takes the shot himself, always looks for his teammate.

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

mPTs are a big waste of time. Why do we bother writing 25 words for one small TPE? This effort is basically just a long and pointless version of the activity check. Just give us +3 for the AC instead.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

I think Rob Wright is a good SHL player. I think he's not too offensively inept to contribute to generating shots. He's super super fast too. Yeah, he usually blazes right by.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2021, 02:50 PM by Count Chocula.)

Liam Slate is the greatest player in SHL history. He will finish his career shattering every record and win multiple cups. Not only that, but he is the best leeg player the world has ever seen. He is quite possibly the luckiest and happiest man on Earth!

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

The worst thing about the SHL is the community, I mean seriously who wants to talk hockey all damn day with people. It's just a bunch of single-minded sports geeks. Awful bunch of folks.

Code:
34 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

I really miss the Great Lakes division. It felt great missing the playoffs every year with my team - too bad we had to move Chicago out and now we probably have no other choice but to make the playoffs. #fillthelakes?

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Aggression is a stat that needs to be maxed to have an effective and interesting player build. Offensive and Defensive Read are skills for big nerds. No further comments, Your Honour.

[Image: banes.png]

Every gm operates about the same way, that's why the parity of the league is so good.
Most GM's approaches their jobs the same way, and some are just lucky.

RETIRED