Create Account

S60 mPT #5: Simulation Heist League

Word of the day:  protean 

Adjective

Able to do many different things; versatile.

Miles O’Brien is a man of many talents; a true renaissance man; protean, you could say.   My response will outline the various roles Miles will play to pull off the heist of the century - all by his lonesome.

The Mechanic -  As a Starfleet Engineer, Miles is second to none when it comes to working with electronics.  He will sneak past SHL HQ’s laser sensors with ease.

The Warrior - Miles does not seek combat.  When it is necessary, however, he is a fearsome combatant.  Drawing upon his combat experience against the Cardassians, Miles will subdue any foe who gets in his way.

The Irishman -  As a result of his Irish lineage, Miles has a gift for the gab, perfect for hoodwinking overworked guards into granting access to restricted areas. 

The Transporter - Jason Statham doesn’t have shit on Miles O’Brien.  Once the job is done, he will vanish into a beam of light, never again to be seen.

[Image: 22HFBQB.png]

Ok so brains would be fearless leader @"Minnesotafine" natural captain and federation head. who better to keep the wild crew together.
@taterswc the sneaky German as avoided detection for years and I can think of nobody better to actually make their way into the vault, with a necessary diversion from
@steveoiscool and myself. Sven has a tendency towards violence, and I have developed an aptitude for the performing arts.
This will work. Get that bag

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]

The mastermind: overdoo
The analytics guy: gumba
The manager: kyamprac
The muscle: Kyle
The driver: Me
The costumer: r0tzbua

The new core of the <new expansion team> will combine for the perfect heist team. Hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife, and hide yo' husbands 'cause we be stealing out here.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

Let's see. I'm going to want JKortesi as the brains of the operation, he's probably seen and cracked hundreds of safes. I need Overdoo there to actually follow through on JKortesi's crazy plans. Oh and then Slash is there as the wild card. Easy money.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

Setting up a plan for a grand heist is only something I would trust myself to be doing. The people I would like to join my group of robbers would be Sve7en for the brawn and medical knowledge, r0tzbua for the military knowledge and discipline (also has great camo skills), TheDangaZone for a great get-away-vehicle and Roddy B for driving.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

the brain - this would be me, im smart
the brawn - reid, idk why but i think he could do that
the wild card - tig because he have own power, smart power

This is a tough one, lots of good choices. But if I had to pick it would just be a group full of multis. Doesnt really matter who, but HLO and multis sounds like a good combo.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

For my crew of course I would pick the Calgary Dragons defense. They are so good at what they do they let me rob the opposing team of goals and games all the time so it's really a no brainer for me.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

The heist team is small but efficient. We have the brains of the operation, Sven Svechnikov. Next we have our brawn, Connor Tanner (He hits hard). We have the lockpick/pickpocket Lev Lebedev. And finally, the wild card Makrus Jager. The entire group is secretly lead by the notorious criminal mastermind, Dextaria.

[Image: manh_sig6.png?width=499&height=542][Image: lebedev-sig.gif]

The brain is @SDCore becose he is best grandmaster he mayke win teem alweys
the brawn is @bdu754 becose he is beeg
the wild card is @juke becose you not kno why he is heer

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

@luketd worked hard for all that money, so I'm going to try to sabotage the heist with a terrible crew.

Brain: @juniped - No more hitting or fighting for him. Only thinking and scheming now.
Muscle: @ml002 - I don't actually know if ml is strong or weak, I just assume he's bad at everything.
Driver: @ztevans - Have you seen him race? It's perfect.
Ol' Reliable: @adamantium - A guy you can always count on to be there.
Cool Under Pressure: @JayWhy - For when things go sideways, and you need someone who won't get mad and yell obscenities.

Just teasing boys. You're some of my favorite people in the league, and I just wanted an excuse to tag you because I think you're cool.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

No one wants to share the money once they aquire it. The plan is that I will find a way to steal all of the money in the league and @TheCC will be the scapegoat that goes to prison.

[Image: f7.png]

Alright so we's plannin' a heist, eh? I gotta have my best guys on da jab fer dis. I got a smart guy, real wise guy - Mastersheep. He'll be da Brains of da outfit. Then we'll get JR to be da muscle. He's on a strict diet o' cinnamon buns, so he real piped.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

@Z-Whiz Is our recon guy as a duck he has flight
@hotdog Is our infiltration guy, as an otter he can like swim up pipes and sneak into places
I am also small and another infiltration guy
@bdu754 Is our muscle because he is beeg

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

I just need on crew member for my heist. That's Westbroek. He's already made of big bucks. And to get into the bank vault, he simply walks up to the teller and tells her that he would like to go out back. I'll just grab enough to tide me over until my twitter money comes in while he grabs from his own personal stash stacked as high as the ceiling

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig