Shion Okamoto - Part time muscle, Full time lover
Pasta the Turtle - Slow source of carbs
Travis Konecny - The IA
Emeril "BAM" Lagasse - BAM
Jesse Trudeau - 1,000 IQ play maker
and me Evil AllBran - All sizzle no steak

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

First of all "Panther Squad" would be a pretty sick name for my heist crew but how can you not go for the "Jimmy Band". So my heist squad would consist of gang leader Jimmy Jimmy along with the brain Jimmy Wagner, the heart Jimmy Slothface and honorary Jimmy's from outside the organisation tech nerd Jimmy Larkin-Conway and brawler Jimmy Nutcluster.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

The brain: @FuzzSHL -> if you can manage a team like that Panthers, you can also hold a heist
The distraction: @RomanesEuntDomus -> RED will wear a pink dress and lure away the target while smiling innocently.
The guy who draws the map: @Ragnar -> We cant settle for mediocre looking maps, lets hire this guy. Just look at the Atreides sig below, what can go wrong if he draws the maps
The collateral damage: everyone else is invited to join :D

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

If we would need to steal something obviously the Outlaws would be best at it. The GM Ace as the brains, me as the wildcard, Merca as the brawn, and Marco as the heart.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Code:
Your task: Assemble your heist crew out of SHL users. Label each member as the brain, the brawn, the wild card, or any other important role you can think of.

First off we have the driver, the person who will get us from A to B and then to C in the most discrete fastest way possible. Top Cheddar is our driver guy.
Next up with thave the brawn. The big guy who can intimidate a person with just a look. For this I have chosen Arturs Tumovs.
The wild card, you needed a 5th guy, although you arent quite sure. Daniel Merica Jr. is our wild card. He will either hold all the bank cashiers up for the money or try to flirt with them. You never know.
and finally we have the brain. Sekai Wollker, captian of the Outlaws, they bring stability to the crew to make the whole operation go smoothly.

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

I'd recruit @3lewsers aka Dwayne Gretzky as the Wayne Gretzky celebrity look-alike/distraction for the SHL Bank heist, and then I'd leave the rest of the plan to my second recruit @StadiumGambler aka Nick Brain as "The Brain" duh

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

The heist team

the brain: @hotdog because he has a PhD in words or some shit and knows how to spell so everyone can read the plan

the brawn: @JSS because every team needs a strong person with twig legs

the wild card: @Acsolap becuase if he can do what he did to that fucking train seat who knows what else he is capable of

honorable mention: @Ragnar because he can bully anyone with the Gnome Dab emoji

@DELIRIVM is my getaway driver. Dude can drive in the harshest conditions and make it out alive.

@Asked Madden is my muscle. He's Scottish so it feels like it would fit in the best heist movies stereotypes.

@r0tzbua is my tech expert. He does tech stuff in real life and would add to my team's exotic feel. Who doesn't want to hear "I'm hacking the datastream" and other nonsense in a strong Austrian accent?

I'll keep the "brain" role for myself because this team is already doomed so better commit to it. I would also be snacking all the time because that's what people do in heist movies.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Mastermind - @kenvald - I definitely think Kenvald has to be the mastermind behind the entire thing.
Brute - @Clean Andrei Kostitsyn - I think this just makes a lot of sense to why they would be the brute
Driver - @Zomp - I don't know how great of an idea this is, but zomp will drive
Hacker - @TheCC - Because you know, hacking

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

This is quite easy to create a team for.

The Brain: Ace (@Ace ) one of the most experienced GM’s in the entire league.

The Brawn: Juni Panda (@juniped ) probably the biggest enforcer in the SHL right now.

The wild card: Myself. You don’t know which side of me that you’ll get, either the peaceful one, or the mentally insane one.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2021, 08:47 AM by Nictox.)

The perfect heist crew doesn't ex....

Ville "Big Brain" Kurri - Smart man who comes up with all the schemes. @SlashACM
Ambacas "Ambacas" Cuddles - The brawn, the man who will knock your socks off with ease. @trella
Conner "Connor" Hutton - The Secret Mastermind. He's the guy that knows the jobs too well that he's probably going to betray us all. @overdoo
Jean-Locke "The Frenchman" Zidane - Zidane is usually the lookout and get away driver. @Nictox

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

My heist team needs several "the brawns" because I'm currently not far behind the 400 millions and should be afraid that people start coming after me, too. I'll just be the brain and take @juniped as my bodyguard who just randomly punches everyone who tries to come close to me and my money. That should be enough I hope? If not, I'll add the entire Toronto team behind that as backup. And if that's not enough yet either, I might throw in a @Ragnar and then I'll definitely feel safe.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

I would simply ask Luke for the cash if I needed it. If I did not receive it, I will then proceed to hire Justin Keahi to beat him up and then take his cash for me.

Word Count: 37

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

The brains: @Ruggsy will be the guy coming up with the plan and ensuring nothing stupid happens along the way.
The driver: @micool132 probably has some seriously sick drifts.
The muscle: @Graydonsanatomy goons it up better than anybody.
The fence: @lespoils would totally know someone who can flip the hot assets and clean the cash.
The distraction: me, I'll have a convenient accident on the other end of the area to occupy emergency services.
The rich friend with the bail money: @Keygan enough said.
The defense attorney: @"Minnesotafine" gets us all off the hook if things go south.

[99 words]

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

I'm going to go with the all North Stars gang.
Brain: @Capt_Blitzkrieg - He even has "Brain" as his PFP. Enough said
Brawn: @CptSquall - Have you seen his hit totals? AND he scores? He's the full package
Wild Card: @SFresh3 - I never know what this guy is going to post in the LR. He's all over the place.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]