Create Account

S60 mPT #5: Simulation Heist League
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2021, 10:06 AM by Faded.)

All I'm gonna say is if you know you know. I believe that I can pull off my own heists because I have created ways to exploit money out of something. That is what a heist is right?

[Image: 8hp3ACT.png]

Well that's easy, I would hit up my old goalie teammate and pal Name Redacted.  (@Skeleton Party) He has complete immunity for pretty much all crimes except unauthorized cropdusting.  He could just walk in and take the money and no one could do a god damn thing to him.  Plus, if they tried to shoot him every shot would go right past him.

[Image: A9nSgBs.gif]

The Brain - Tony Pepperoni @tommysalami - He acts silly, but this beautiful man has quite the brain on him. I trust him to come up with a solid master plan.
The Muscle - Vladmir Petrov @Muford - This guy is dummy thicc.
The Wildcard - "Something" Tanner @Keygan - You never know what you're going to get with this one, but you best believe he'll play a big part in the outcome.
The Driver - Myself - I love me some support role.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Heist Crew:

The Brain @puolivalmiste - What else is there to say, this guy is a mastermind and will run countless simulations to make sure the heist goes as planned.
The Brawn @Fantobens - No doubt about it, Fanto likes to smash and thats just what he will do.
The Wildcard @Ronniewalker - Ronnie is still finding his way, we could real get anything.
The Driver @ThatDamnWalrus - Dude likes to drive, hes driving.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

I'd probably start a rookie school of SHL Bank Crimes. Educate and teach the rookies... show them the ropes... then when the perfect opportunity arises, they would take all of @"luketd" 's money and then I'd take half (because thats what I do to the younglings) and let the rooks take the suspensions. I've learnt.

[Image: Wally.png]

I would only trust myself, so I would do everything by myself. Pretty logical, right? I would try to get @LordBirdman in to this, so he can just watch everything from the bus while I'mm working. Just for fun. Would tell @Tomen after this about this, so he and @WannabeFinn can fire me. (If we get a championship trophy only though).

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

Didn't we do something similar to this recently?

Anyway, no brains, no logistics, only muscle. We send in every member of the SHL all at once. All wearing our gear, including skates, even though there is no ice. That's how we do this I guess.

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

The brains would be me, I think. A difficult decision, but I gotta be in on the action somehow and I'm certainly not the brawns. For the brawn I think I would go with LPLL, the hits master himself, to just get in there and be generally disruptive. For the wild card, I'm definitely taking Gabe. Nobody knows what may happen from moment to moment with him and he's the perfect guy to either make a fatal mistake or make the entire thing work.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

Well I obviously has to label myself the brain, the wild card would be Halkohol, from the name you don't know if he'll be drunk or sober..
The brawn is an equally obvious choice, who better than the Head Banker RangerJase!?

[Image: m59RPb7.png]   [Image: FcWmVTl.png]
[Image: krazkoSEA.gif]
credit to amazing @Carpy48, @Ragnar @sköldpaddor, @the_paytonium & @sulovilen !

I only really need one guy for my heist team and that is my good friend slothfacekilla. Together we would do the best job we can do and get the cash.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

To really steal from the SHL I'd assemble an elite group of individuals.

I'd grab @"luketd" as the head man of the operations, @sve7en as the brawn and the brains, @Nhamlet cause he's real good at handling budgets--wait we're trying to overthrow the top 1%? I think I'm in the wrong spot for this, think I might have to go check on my savings right about now...

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

@dmills3 - definitely not the brawn lmao i guess you can be the brain

@dankoa - you can be the brawn or the aggressor. i know you'll rough luke up real good

@Clean Andrei Kostitsyn - obviously the wild card. a necessary addition

@Aephino - team leader extraordinaire

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

The Brawn - @suavemente
The Brain - @suavemente
The Mastermind - @suavemente
The Wild Card - @suavemente

If you haven't noticed by now, Suave is a one man heist machine. He does it all and does it best without having to rely on others who will probably fuck everything up.

He is the total package

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2021, 08:22 PM by Thelastheraclid.)

Let's get that money. Leading the crew is the mastermind duo of @JR95 and @mastersheep - JR is the big idea man and Sheep the one irons out all those fine details. @suavemente is the wild cared no doubt. @CementHands is the big time muscle with @delerivm and @Jumbobone19 learning the game from him. @Zoone16 is the get away driver. He keeps those eyes open and stops any trouble from coming our way before we bounce. Rounding out the crew is the young go getter with familial ties in @CheerfulBender20 . Is he a rat? Is he the secret to finally getting that paper? Who knows...

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Main muscle and goon Juni Panda is the only one you need with you. Send Juni in to intimidate and knock down anyone in their path. Then all I have to do is to come in behind and start packing cash.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players