Create Account

Hamilton signs Rookies

08-20-2021, 02:01 AMPythonic Wrote:
08-20-2021, 01:58 AMRotticusScott Wrote: Can you show me where is states that dm's don't count? I do not see anything in the rulebook that says dm's don't count. Sorry, I know NOLA takes rules and the spirit of the league very seriously but I just can't see where it says dm's don't count. Also, draftees are in fact free agents as the rulebooks states that teams have sole negotiating rights with draftees for a certain period, making them a restricted free agent.
the period already expired...
I'm aware, you said that the jack crasher rule wouldn't apply as the players aren't free agents, and I just showed you that they are. Thanks.

[Image: rotti.gif]

08-20-2021, 01:58 AMRotticusScott Wrote:
08-20-2021, 01:50 AMzaynzk Wrote: Contract was not posted, tendering is the draft rights basically, so these players were not free agents, so the Crasher Rule should not count here. An agreement in the DMs means nothing, no contract was posted on the Forums. Just cause your GMs forgot to do their job doesnt mean they can get bailed out, deadlines exist for a reason

Also the language we are looking at in this post is "GMS HAVE UNTIL A DAY BEFORE GM TASK TO HAVE THEIR DRAFTIES SIGNED OR TENDERED" and clearly Hamilton Did not sign or tender these players on the forum
Can you show me where is states that dm's don't count? I do not see anything in the rulebook that says dm's don't count. Sorry, I know NOLA takes rules and the spirit of the league very seriously but I just can't see where it says dm's don't count. Also, draftees are in fact free agents as the rulebooks states that teams have sole negotiating rights with draftees for a certain period, making them a restricted free agent.

Draftees are not free agents. Draftees are draftees, period. There is a clear distinction between a draftee, RFA, and UFA.

Hamilton missed the deadline to POST a contract or tender, so these players enter the bidding process per the rulebook.

You can't make a trade after the trade deadline. You can't sign draftees after the given deadline.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Wowwwww, you meow like a cat! That means you are one, right? Shut the fuck up. If you really want to be put on a leash and treated like a domestic animal then that’s called a fetish, not “quirky” or “cute”. What part of you seriously thinks that any part of acting like a feline establishes a reputation of appreciation? Is it your lack of any defining aspect of personality that urges you to resort to shitty representations of cats to create an illusion of meaning in your worthless life? Wearing “cat ears” in the shape of headbands further notes the complete absence of human attribution to your false sense of personality, such as intelligence or charisma in any form or shape. Where do you think this mindset’s gonna lead you? You think you’re funny, random, quirky even? What makes you think that acting like a fucking cat will make a goddamn hyena laugh? I, personally, feel extremely sympathetic towards you as your only escape from the worthless thing you call your existence is to pretend to be an animal. But it’s not a worthy choice to assert this horrifying fact as a dominant trait, mainly because personality traits require an initial personality to lay their foundation on. You’re not worthy of anybody’s time, so go fuck off, “cat-girl”.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

08-20-2021, 02:01 AM5ympathies Wrote:
08-20-2021, 01:58 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Lmao HO can't figure this out now? What do we pay you for then?

I wish this happened last week so nour would have to figure this out in mtl

Bruh we'd have this figured out in 4 minutes in Montreal

Anyway Hamilton can do whatever they want based on our discussion, thank you

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

08-20-2021, 01:58 AMRotticusScott Wrote: Can you show me where is states that dm's don't count? I do not see anything in the rulebook that says dm's don't count. Sorry, I know NOLA takes rules and the spirit of the league very seriously but I just can't see where it says dm's don't count. Also, draftees are in fact free agents as the rulebooks states that teams have sole negotiating rights with draftees for a certain period, making them a restricted free agent.

Rotti if you were just going to troll the thread I wish you would have said so at the top so I wouldn't have wasted all this time.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

08-20-2021, 02:02 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: Wowwwww, you meow like a cat! That means you are one, right? Shut the fuck up. If you really want to be put on a leash and treated like a domestic animal then that’s called a fetish, not “quirky” or “cute”. What part of you seriously thinks that any part of acting like a feline establishes a reputation of appreciation? Is it your lack of any defining aspect of personality that urges you to resort to shitty representations of cats to create an illusion of meaning in your worthless life? Wearing “cat ears” in the shape of headbands further notes the complete absence of human attribution to your false sense of personality, such as intelligence or charisma in any form or shape. Where do you think this mindset’s gonna lead you? You think you’re funny, random, quirky even? What makes you think that acting like a fucking cat will make a goddamn hyena laugh? I, personally, feel extremely sympathetic towards you as your only escape from the worthless thing you call your existence is to pretend to be an animal. But it’s not a worthy choice to assert this horrifying fact as a dominant trait, mainly because personality traits require an initial personality to lay their foundation on. You’re not worthy of anybody’s time, so go fuck off, “cat-girl”.

Go the fuck to bed

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

08-20-2021, 02:02 AMFuzzSHL Wrote:

Draftees are not free agents. Draftees are draftees, period. There is a clear distinction between a draftee, RFA, and UFA.

Hamilton missed the deadline to POST a contract or tender, so these players enter the bidding process per the rulebook.

You can't make a trade after the trade deadline. You can't sign draftees after the given deadline.
Where is the language that refers to posting a contract. Can you show it to me in the rulebook? the only thing I see is referring to what constitutes a tender, not what constitutes a signed contract. Thanks.

[Image: rotti.gif]

wow this blew up I did not expect this at all

anyway i made an Elk Twitter page make sure to drop a follow @regina_elk

08-20-2021, 02:01 AMRotticusScott Wrote:
08-20-2021, 01:54 AMFuzzSHL Wrote: This is the correct interpretation.

The deadline was missed to post a contract or tender. Because the deadline was missed, these players were then available for bidding.
This is not correct, as it says nothing about posting a contract. It says signed or tendered. Tendering is posting a tender, doesn't define what a contract offer is. On top of that, the Jack Crasher rule states that a player is signed as soon as they express language referring to signing with a team, as all 3 players did.
I sign with Hamilton.
Oops, looks like Hamilton signed the New Orleans co-GM.
They should be punished now.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-20-2021, 02:04 AM by Blastmeaway.)

[Image: south-park-towelie-no-idea-gif-15446391.gif]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

08-20-2021, 02:02 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: Wowwwww, you meow like a cat! That means you are one, right? Shut the fuck up. If you really want to be put on a leash and treated like a domestic animal then that’s called a fetish, not “quirky” or “cute”. What part of you seriously thinks that any part of acting like a feline establishes a reputation of appreciation? Is it your lack of any defining aspect of personality that urges you to resort to shitty representations of cats to create an illusion of meaning in your worthless life? Wearing “cat ears” in the shape of headbands further notes the complete absence of human attribution to your false sense of personality, such as intelligence or charisma in any form or shape. Where do you think this mindset’s gonna lead you? You think you’re funny, random, quirky even? What makes you think that acting like a fucking cat will make a goddamn hyena laugh? I, personally, feel extremely sympathetic towards you as your only escape from the worthless thing you call your existence is to pretend to be an animal. But it’s not a worthy choice to assert this horrifying fact as a dominant trait, mainly because personality traits require an initial personality to lay their foundation on. You’re not worthy of anybody’s time, so go fuck off, “cat-girl”.
stop posting cringe as a desperate cry for help gabe

[Image: Jepox.gif]

08-20-2021, 02:04 AMJepox Wrote:
stop posting cringe as a desperate cry for help gabe
meow

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

08-20-2021, 02:01 AMRotticusScott Wrote:
08-20-2021, 01:54 AMFuzzSHL Wrote: This is the correct interpretation.

The deadline was missed to post a contract or tender. Because the deadline was missed, these players were then available for bidding.
This is not correct, as it says nothing about posting a contract. It says signed or tendered. Tendering is posting a tender, doesn't define what a contract offer is. On top of that, the Jack Crasher rule states that a player is signed as soon as they express language referring to signing with a team, as all 3 players did.

The fuck do you mean it says nothing about posting a contract? "Offer a contract" for a GM means posting on the site when it comes to draftees.

[Image: rulebook.PNG]

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Oh cool the salt is here. Thanks

[Image: t6u8vGX.png]
[Image: TjI93pk.gif]

08-20-2021, 02:03 AMPythonic Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:01 AMRotticusScott Wrote: This is not correct, as it says nothing about posting a contract. It says signed or tendered. Tendering is posting a tender, doesn't define what a contract offer is. On top of that, the Jack Crasher rule states that a player is signed as soon as they express language referring to signing with a team, as all 3 players did.
I sign with Hamilton.
Oops, looks like Hamilton signed the New Orleans co-GM.
They should be punished now.

Denied. No offer was made

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks