Create Account

S61 PT#1- A Sim-ple Day

Now that I have access to all sorts of overpowered perks, I'm getting my hands on Forever Fesh, Never Weary, and Forever Full. Now that I don't need to eat, wash, or sleep, it leaves me more time to work on my hockey game. But since it's the Sims I might as well write 3-4 books a night to supplement my income with that juicy income. I'll also grab Always Welcome, and use it to invade the other teams locker room and spam them with mischief prompts. Despite their rage, they'll be unable to kick me out. Paired with Professional Slacker, I can completely phone in my effort during practices, games and PTs, with no adverse effects. If I start packing on the pounds I can just chug a few Insta-Lean and we'll be just fine. While these are all purchasable perks, my day to day routine will consistent of cramming as much activity as humanly possible. Not having to sleep will definitely help with that.

Is there any life more terrifying than that of a sim?
Its a question I ask myself everyday.
Friedensreich Hundertwasser wakes up on a warm simmers day and sees that once again overnight someone has removed all of the doors to his room again just as he had the urge to urinate. Waving frantically at the unknown deity Hundertwasser breaks down in tears and pisses himself. This is becoming a daily routine. He knows a new beaded door will appear soon and he'll get the urge to cook a ready cooked meal in his really shitty oven, knowing there's a 1 in 10 chance it'll start another fire. Fingers crossed he'll be able to beat death in a game of rock paper scissors to stay alive. He then heads out to the pool getting the urge to dive in. Once again the stairs are gone. He isn't strong enough to pull himself out so he'll just keep swimming until they return or he gets the sweet relief.
A thought bubble appears above his head of a hockey stick and puck.

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac

I don’t really know the sims too well, but I’ll go with what I know. I guess sim me would wake up and make coffee. Then take a shower. They do that. Then i would piss on the floor. I have seen them do that too. Then I would talk gibberish to some random person that was walking down the street and just walked into my fucking house. Next i would start a fire in the kitchen making salad. That random guy will cry because he’s scared. I will have to leave for shopping or work or something. But that guy stays behind. Going through my fridge and complaining that he is bored. In my house while I’m not there. I then come home to him on my couch watching tv. He gets up and leaves. I put my groceries on the floor. Hop on my computer and play games till I shit my pants and fall asleep on the floor.

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

Paul Binder wakes up from some unknown force at 7AM on the dot, no alarm clock or anything. After his morning shit, he goes to eat some pizza that was left on the counter all night (without washing his hands of course).  After spending way too long eating breakfast, he then sprints to the beat up car honking and waking up all his neighbors to head to the arena. Once at the arena, he can't help but notice many of his new Atlanta team mates are making weird grumbling noises that don't sound English as he has green waves forming off of his body. The coach brought in lunch for everyone! Unfortunately it looks like the trash cans are full, so Binder just gently places his dirty dishes on the floor and its game time. Luckily, as he's full on energy and hunger, he has a decent game and is ready to do it all over again the next day.

WC: 163

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

Well first of all having myself in the sims is rather tricky as I am not sure that thry have an add on where you can play as an armoured polar bear and my person experience from the game is getting people in pools then taking the steps away but let's give this a shot shall we. I wake up and have a very large breakfast of fish. I quickly follow this up by watching TV and massively overreacting to it. I would follow this up with checking the mail because that is something I can remember having to do in the game. On my way out the door I may even get abducted by aliens and be returned pregant with a green baby despite being a man. Oh boy it was a weird ass game now it is all coming back to me. Well there we go I hope i did it OK but you can be the judge of that.

[Image: gaWPJhU.gif]

Alright I'm pretty confident for this task having played way too much Sims 3 when I was younger. First thing after waking up around 6 am, it's to take a piss. And you take a shower right after so you don't have to wash your hands to keep both hygiene and bladder stats to the max. Afterwards, it's breakfast time. As a hockey player, it's probably the most important meal of the day with morning practices following so eggs and toast it is. I'm not a chef, I need a low level cooking breakfast to not set the apartment on fire every morning. After practice that ends around noon, my energy level should be around half and I also have to keep an eye on social and fun needs. Hanging out with teammates for lunch is the way to go. Let's now head to the gym to improve strength and stamina and head back home. Time for a last meal, watch TV, take a piss and wash the hands and go to sleep.

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

For my players average day it would start rather boring. Being a demon slayer, definitely means long nights to hunt demons as they only come out during the night. So Tanjiro most likely sleeps in. Being a demon slayer means that he is already in pretty peak physical condition. Once he is up he makes sure all of the blood spilt from the night before as showing up to the rink with blood wouldn't end well. He would get to the arena and start skating to get his body ready. Running around with a sword is very different from skating around with a stick. Being a shoot first defenseman, he takes pucks out with him and shoots them from the point. Sitting in the top 20 last season for defenseman was quite exciting and his goal is to be number one at some point. Taking 100's of shots everyday is what is allowing him to improve. Before the game no one knows what he did the night before but there is no question on his effort to be the best scoring defenseman

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

[Image: YpHea8T.png]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

PT pass

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

Oh this is quite simple really.

First I would build a simple room that had no exits.  Inside of that room I would place 3 pizzas, a feral cat, a bucket, and 1 die.

I would then select 10 random players from the league and place them in the room where they would be forced to live out the rest of their lives, aside from the final survivor.  How would they determine who gets to eat the pizza?  Would they choose to eat the cat eventually or would the cat find a way to eat one of them?  What creative uses would they find for the bucket?  What about the die?  Would they allow for chance to take a role in the survival of one another, or would the die end up being used merely for entertainment of some sort?

By running this simulator over and over, and by selecting different personality types and team mates, I could get a very good idea of how human beings react to one another when placed into very difficult circumstances.  I would like find out how many of them would rather starve than eat pineapple on pizza.

[Image: TD6O3KW.png]
Signature courtesy of sulovilen.  May his name be exalted in Sardangian lore.

ISFL affiliate

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

I will start off by stating that I have never played any of the Sims games so I will be doing a day in the life type thing. After waking up and getting ready for the day ahead, I go for a quick jog around my neighborhood before returning home for a quick breakfast. Next up I head over to the rink for the team practice before the nights big game. I then head over to the local childrens hospital to fulfill some wishes for the sick kids. Now with only about an hour or two before I need to be at the arena, I usually have dinner. Today I am meeting up with some old friends from my high school days who are in town to watch the game, so I am taking them out to a local restaurant I enjoy. After the game, I plan to head home and get to bed early to be prepared for tomorrow nights game against our biggest rivals.

There I was in middle of sim day. Day was good, I gathered my boys and we went to river. Till first game there was like eight hours free time to enjoy myself. Weather was great. Perfect for salmon fishing. So here I was palms deep in river, looking for salmon. My friends got three each already. I was slacking a bit - got like six or seven. Then I saw it - nice twelve kilo salmon heading my way. She was perfect - no battle scars, no claw marks, innocent and pure, so I opened my jaws and waited for her to come closer. Five meters, three meters, two meters.... I was so close that I could actually taste salmon in my mouth. And all of the sudden my phone gone viral. I was a bit mad, not gonna lie. And there it was - message. Geeku send me contract offer in salmon. God damn I was happy to see 363k of salmon lighting up my screen. I got out of the river, grabbed my fish, collected my friends and had to office to sign that paper.

(180 words, maybe more)

[Image: ieNy2MY.jpg]
Not gonna thank anyone

Jalal ad din Afinogenov follows the same sim game day, every day. Being the "Son of the Steppe", his favourite breakfast is a nice big bowl of porridge with seasonal fruits, and a fresh glass of horse milk. The farmers were of course confused in both Nevada and Anchorage, but he's a growing boy, and needs his milk. After that, JAD proceeds to do a series of stretches to prepare his body for the simmer to absolutely fuck him. It really hasn't been a regular occurrence for him, but his agent has warned him to start doing them early so it doesn't hurt as much down the line. A couple of light workout moves follow this, and then a carb-heavy lunch. Pasta is his favourite, but this crazy Kazakh has not been a stranger to a bread only meal. Pre-game nap, and then off to the arena for some more stretching, time on the bike, and it's time to play some hockey! After the game, of course, he loads up on the cheapest vodka money can find, passes out somewhere in the general vicinity of his apartment, and get's ready for another morning.

Since it is a day off Janis Lux wakes up around 8 AM, done with getting ready for a my day. Go for morning jog, not much, max like 3 mile jog around the block, but it really is a jog not a run. Then breakfast, nothing crazy, nothing fancy. Then just slowly getting into upcoming day. Few hours just relaxing in home after long week of games. Playing games, watching tv, listening music. Around mid day Janis goes for a walk in town, talk with some fans who have recognised him, gave autographs, had some pictures taken. It is all good Janis like to spend time with his fans. Janis enjoys walking around city, to explore some places. When day comes to an end he goes back home and just watching some of his game, to learn more, to be prepared for next week. Before sleep Janis takes log shower, it helps muscles to relax. And then bedtime.

**159 words**

Drafted 59th Overall in SMJHL S58 draft by Anchorage Armada
Drafted 9th in SMJHL S60 expansion draft by Great Falls Grizzlies
Drafted 36th Overall in SHL S59 draft by Calgary Dragons

[Image: lux2.png]