Create Account

S61 PT#1- A Sim-ple Day

I love a game day, it's awesome but also the clock moves so slow waiting for the sim to start. The worst part is I'm usually at work waiting for it to finally kick on. The day usually starts by waking up and getting a good breakfast in and then heading to work. Sadly I cant jump into the Discord as early and as much as I would like to with a 9-5 everyday job and working in a shop. It usually times out pretty good though, I can usually catch the middle or end of the stream live on my lunch breaks and it gives me the perfect escape to talk about the games and get away from the current workload I am dealing with. I usually end up having to finish my shift and finally getting to get home and catch up with the guys on how the day went, how the team performed and overall how we are looking this season.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

For those who don't know, I'm probably one of the older SHLers. The only Sim game that I have ever played is Sim City. I built some pretty bad ass cities back in the day. With that being said, since this is the only Sim game I know, I'm going to write about this game.

Lyle would build a city based around an arena, a city that is built around and for their local sports team. He would make the arena the focal point of his downtown area. He would also make sure that the coast line would be lined with housing, maximizing the money coming back to him. However, as Lyle strives to make the perfect sports city, he uses the 'fund' cheat, one too many times which unleashes a terrible earthquake on Specterville, rocking the highly sought after coastline and cause the sports arena to be destroyed. Specterville is in shambles, but Lyle vows to bring the city back to prosperity.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

I would use my days as a sim to train to be the broadest, beefiest, fastest man to ever play the game of hockey. Being the broadest, beefiest, fastest, most intelligent, devilishly handsome individual that I am it will only increase my chances of winning a cup with @micool132 and the rest of the Simulation Hockey League team known as the Inferno that is based out of Atlanta, Georgia, which is where my sim will obviously then live. Obviously as a sim I have no need for sleep so I spend all my hours hitting the gym, running circles around the neighbourhood and hitting the books in order to become the broadest, beefiest, fastest, most intelligent, devilishly handsome, largest chested, thickest thigh'd player in all of the league. A sim day is consisted of 100% gains and nothing else, no time to sleep, make friends, go swimming and get stuck in the pool because the ladder got removed oh fuck, etc. Gains above all.

164 words

[Image: Jepox.gif]

So when I wake up on a gameday and it’s a home game, it’s an early-ish morning. Get up, eat a light breakfast (usually some eggs and toast, maybe some bacon), and then head to the rink for the morning skate. I’m not a guy that likes to skip the morning skate, so I’m always out there getting the legs going and warm. Get off the ice, see the trainers about any small pains and then it’s back home to grab lunch (Turkey and cheddar sandwich) and a nap. I usually will eat dinner around 1645 or so on game days, gives it time to settle before I’m on the ice. Get to the rink super early, tape my sticks and things, and get a stretch in or kick the soccer ball around. I tend to get dressed early, I like to have my bottom half on about an hour prior to game time and then I’m ready to go from there. Headphones in and relax until coach comes in.

170 words

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

First and foremost, rosebud for sure. Give me five minutes of spamming that code and I'll have Luke money, but then I'll kick back and cruise instead of continuing the grind.

Second and second-most, I will install the vampire DLC. If I'm in the Sims, I'm going to do all the extra, over the top, magical DLCs. Games are at night so I don't have to worry about the sun. I call out sick on matinee and outdoor games. I use my mind tricks on the goalie and I use my freak strength to bowl people over. Plus, I spam flirt on my teammates because I'm a vampire and that's what vampires do.

Unfortunately that means I cannot bulk up on carbs before the game or however athletes eat. Instead, I go to the gym and eat athletes after hitting the bags. They are chock full of what athletes crave or something.

Outside of hockey and training, I get stuck in the pool because the ladder mysteriously disappears.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

As an old fart that only has The Sims 1 as a point of reference, I can't really think of any customizations I would make to Jannik (there can't be any more Caucasian than a born and raised Swiss teenager), nor any kind of routine that would be associated with his in-game rendition. I would like to believe he'd take some time in the morning to work out, then study tape for most of the afternoon (well, it was reading books that gave you skills back in the day, so I guess he'd read often?) I'd make sure he has enough intelligence not to light his oven on fire or electrocute himself in the bathtub, and most importantly, I'm keeping the little guy away from pools - it would be a real shame to lose another player so soon after re-creating. I just have to make sure Jannik doesn't turn out like my Sims of yore - abandoned for years at a time, and sometimes being glanced at, only to be left behind after a few minutes of joyless clicking.

(187 words)

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

The Raiden Sim would consist of an exact replica of the earthrealm. Raiden gets woken up by the lightning strikes and the sounds of bangin drums. The Chaos ensues when Raiden realizes that there are no doors in his room. Completely taken over by the need to use the bathroom, Raiden uses his flying electric power to fly through one of the walls to escape the death trap. Once I get my bearings from being in survival mode. Its time to sit down and replenish with a nice big hearty breakfast. Then its off to get a workout in. Train to be the strongest champion earth has to offer. Then after all the hard work its time to take the infamous 15 minute power nap. Nothing beats this. This nap is the ultimate must do everyday. This nap is what recharges me and gives me the most energy to get through the rest of the day. Now its time to do some hockey

-163 words

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Hagan wakes up at whatever time of day it is, typically after a restful 9 hours of sleep, despite the fact that he was probably drunk and partying the night before. He then eats himself a breakfast of whatever he feels like on that particular day, without having to cook it, thanks to the wonders of a sim. Then he simply does whatever he feels like that day, maybe going to play some golf, playing some video games, going shooting, throwing a darty, etc. He'll then show up to practice and workout in perfect condition and preparedness for that, even if he had just shotgunned a beer mere seconds before he was supposed to begin his team workouts. On game days, he simply enjoys himself in whatever manner, before appearing at the pre-game meal that the team will have, and eventually strolling into the locker room and around the arena for warmups, followed by getting a dub on the ice.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

I think if my sim player from the simulation hockey league were in the renowned video game Sims that he would be a funny and hot guy and get all of the girls in the game and some guys too you know it’s all love and then. My sim guy would have a really sick nasty breakfast and then he would go to practice and score a bunch of goals like a lotttttt of goals if you know what I mean so then after practice it. Is time for me to go and take a nap with my Sim lovers on my sides in my jumbo size King bed and it would be a really good nap that would energize me and make me ready to go back to the arena for another weightlifting session so I could make my Sim. Character very big and strong and ready to take on whatever the sim world has to throw at him!!!!!!!!!

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Jaska Seppala of the Buffalo Stampede wakes up in what he perceives as a very pleasant home. His toilet is in his bedroom, there are 12 other people living in his home sleeping on the couch, the floor, you know wherever. He says hello to one of his roommates "Gabagool!" he says. He goes out to do his normal errands however something has changed. He is now in a never ending line spiraling and spiraling around his home. Does this bother Jaska Seppala? Not necessarily he just needs to get to work. As soon as he finally gets to the end of the line it is now time to head home. So he does, missing a full day of work he goes back through the spiral hours go by and he finally makes it into his home. "Gabagool!" he says to one of his roommate. mean while the whole team of Buffalo is furious as their star player missed practice. This does not look good

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

William Hartmann would make an excellent Sim, as the ability to exploit codes to make money would allow him to finally build his dream house, free of the shackles of the contract that Edmonton pays him. We’re talking all the stops here - private library, bowling lane, and a Batcave. Thank mods for that last one. With practice drawing near, Hartmann can use the money to pull up to the rink in the sweetest ride in the city and wearing the best suit. Once that’s over and his training has been done for the day, he can just spam the “charm” option for the rest of the afternoon and get himself lucrative sponsorships, a relationship, and a big new contract extension for the Swiss winger. It is absolutely incredible what you can do while living in the Sims (and totally not exploiting console commands), and Hartmann has the absolute time of his life in the game living his wildest dreams.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Ole Simolson would be after some killer threads. He'd spend an unreasonable amount of time making sure he looked as fresh as possible for all the sim ladies living on his street. After a few hours of finding that perfect fit, he'd spend the rest of the day making sure his house was perfect. He'd have a contractor on speed dial ready to come in and make renovations to every floor, every room, and even the yard. On top of the home renovation, Simolson would find a great interior decorator to make sure his appliances were the best of the best to make sure he got the best boosts in all facets of his day. Simolson would find a way to add his own personal rink in his basement or backyard, depending on location to make sure he has plenty of time keep in tip top shape throughout the season. Ole would also make sure he had a friendly animal companion in the house as well to keep him company.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

Noah wakes up on every game day at exactly 9:00am. Not too early so he still gets a good night of sleep, but not late enough that he feels sluggish to start the day. He proceeds to lie in bed for the next 30 minutes, browsing various social media outlets on his phone to keep in touch with what the fans and critics are saying about him. This is crucial in the morning to get him in the right mindset for his game later in the day. Once he rolls out of bed, he gets the coffee going and hops into the shower. Breakfast is skipped, but he'll always be sure to have an early lunch. The real prize of the day comes roughly 2 hours before the game when he gorges himself in a big pre-game meal. The chefs down in Texas really know how to whip up a good BBQ for the boys in black!

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]

Jack Kanoff only knows to practice and thats all. When you watch his sim, the only thing you would be able to watch is him practicing. Whether it be him practicing his power skating on the rink, his stickhandling, or a bunch of dryland exercises. You will eventually witness Jack Kanoff doing it. Otherwise his player will balance his playmaking and decision making with eating cool food, playing video games and having ice cream. Jack Kanoff loves a variety of food in all reality. He loves everything from sushi to chicken wings to burgers and various seafoods.He also really enjoys playing video games all the time when he has some free time to himself. He plays all kinds of sports games such as NHL, NBA and Madden but he occasionally enjoys playing Escape from Tarkov with his teammate, Augustus Wang who often mocks Jack for not being that great at the game and often being a liability.

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl