Create Account

S61 mPT #1- Heated

I am constantly triggered by the smug face of @r0tzbua. He thinks he's just so darn cool with his three extra teeps week in and week out. He just lords it over everyone else yelling "look at how big my teeps are".

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

I've dealt with a lot of stuff through 10 years on this league but I've never had someone threaten me because they refused to understand timezones. Always something new...

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

I spent a brief stint in the SMJHL HO. I never was really angry about anything, but reading through the threads after a punishment was always a little frustrating. Like shit, sorry a fine was too much or too little. Can't please everybody and somebody always has something to say.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]

The thing that got me heated the most was being drafted by the Los Angeles Panthers. What were they thinking? Me? Crazy. And I'm from the Kraken so it looked a whole lot like tampering. Insane situation.

(Just kidding of course ily)

I do not know if I have ever been that angry regarding something on the forums, but one thing I didnt like were when people constantly shat on GMs who were going through a rebuild just because of their unfortunate circumstances.

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl