Create Account

S61 PT#3: Locker Rooms

RESO: Alrighty then.........wait, how long was it since I actually appeared.......that long.......fuuuuuuuuuuck.

[Screen Pause]

RESO: So, ignoring how long I've been gone for, Seattle Locker Room antics are, well......blessed. Chief of which is the obsession that Vaseline Podcalzone has for big, chonky Yoshis. His locker is the only one that is green, and its just stashed with photos of that dino. Thing is, the LR loves him for it. We have a shrine to who we affectionatly call "Beeg Yoshi" in the team training facility, so many of our guys vibe to his jokes, and overall Beeg Yoshi is probably the heart of the team, in my honest opinion. And I wouldn't change any part of that fact, by any means.

[Bloopers]

RESO: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerm........wait, so then, since I have zero recollection to what has been happening in the past few matches, who the hell has been immitating me on the ice rink? Emeka?

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

prompt 1

Being tasked with redesigning a whole locker room is a tough task for most but for someone with no experience at designing it is even harder. This is why Sebastian Weiss decided to design not just a locker room but an entire locker building. Featuring an assortment of penthouse quality apartments, players would be able to live at the rink. This would save money for the team owners who no longer have to rent apartments for players. Instead of a kitchen, there is now a live-in chef who cooks meals for everyone and is able to provide pregame snacks. The locker room itself would have sofas instead of benches and a flat screen TV so it could be used for other purposes and not just as a locker room. There would also be a McDonalds for if they don’t like the chef. Instead of building a new locker room for the opponents, they will use the old poopy locker rooms that smell bad.

Prompt numero uno: The redesign of the LR is something of a dream come true. I've wanted to do something about this drab green and yellow paint and gross varnished furnishings for a while now. First, from the ground up, we're moving to carpet for the dressing area. Right now it's like this gross concrete gym thing and it just reminds me of the local Anytime Fitness and that's not a good thing. So we go with some carpeting, nothing too fancy nothing plush or anything like that just a tight short carpet with team decal in the middle, very standard. Now we're on to the lockers themselves. I'm thinking we stay with the wood furnishing, I like the principle but not the execution, so we maybe change the style to something a little more chic and a darker wood. The Bathrooms get the works, nice high end efficient toilets, stalls and urinals, as well as a nice adjacent showering area. I know a lot of facilities have like a communal showering area we're going to break them up into stalls of their own for a little privacy. Maybe even move toward closed off units. Some new additions as well, a nice sauna and hot tub area with adjacent hyberbaric and cooling tubs for recovery. I think that just about covers all I'd be changing in our LR remodel.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...2&mobile=1

[Image: giphy.gif]

Prompt 1

First things first, I'm installing a private toilet for bottom pairing veteran defencemen. They amount of crap they have to put into their bodies to ensure they can keep playing result in a huge amount of crap that needs sent out. So no more young up and comers or established players who are still in their primes who can just stroll in and use the bathroom without needing 20 minutes of quality alone time staring into the mirror wondering where the years went and how you got here. The visitor locker room is gonna get the same treatment. Doesn't matter which team you play for, we all hit that point where we need that quality private time before a game, or after a game. Or during the game, sometimes. Oh it'd also be nice to maybe touch up the logos in some of the spots of the room. Bring us into the 21st century, because I'm sick of dressing in the same room as some dude whose first name is "Rocky" or "Ace" according to the plaque underneath his black and white picture in the hall of fame. We have a couple different logos and designs, might as well get some use out of them.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2021, 09:28 PM by taterswc.)

Prompt 1

The Whalers locker room is overdue for an update. It was a good locker room but now that we can make the adjustments, I hope every team in the league will consider. The human part of the locker room doesn’t need much adjustment. After all we have everything, we need to shower dress and play. We need to make some adjustments for our fellow players that don’t fit into that demographic. We need freshwater and saltwater tanks to be installed for our aquatic players. Instead of the kiddy pools we currently use for our sailfish and sunfish. these tanks can double as the team pool so our players can all benefit and team build. We need a beach section. Someplace where players can relax on the sand under sun lamps. This will make a good spot for any reptile/rainforest-based players that might join the league. We will need a room that is dark for our nocturnal brothers and sister to feel at home. A walk in cooler will help our artic players and keep drinks cold. We will also need additional space to be outfitted as needed. Its time everyone feels welcome in the Vancouver locker room. A safe and healthy place for all. Also we need an arcade. Because arcade. We can write that off as a virtual training center.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

prompt 1

If I had to redesign ours and the opponents locker room with 400 million dollars, there's a lot I could get done, then again I don't know how much locker rooms cost to build and design but I'm sure it will be fine. Our teams locker room would look like a normal locker room to an outsider, spacious with stalls for each player to get ready and the usual normal stuff with equipment and bathrooms. There would be a secret entrance however for only staff and players that would lead to the real part of the locker room, with everything from and indoor gaming cafe, Jacuzzis, kitchen and buffet, swimming pool the whole works. As for the opponent locker room, I feel like we could get into some trouble if there were death traps or anything that could cause harm to them, so I'd just go for the opposite approach and give them a super way to nice locker room to get them off their game and if that doesn't work at least maybe they'll' want to come back here to play more

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

If I had four hundred millions dollars to design a new locker room for the New England Wolf Pack hockey organization from the Simulation Hockey League, there's quite a few additions that I'd need to add.
First off, we'd need have White Claw on tap. Every flavor possible including: Black Cherry, Watermelon, Mango, Lemon, Tangerine, Raspberry, Ruby Grapefruit, Natural Lime, Pure, Cranberry as well as Blood Orange.
On top of that, we'd need to ensure that we had an unlimited supply of cinnamon toast crunch. What locker room is complete without that? Although, it's hard to say exactly how much cinnamon toast crunch you'd need for it to qualify as an unlimited supply.
I think to be safe, we'd need to go with roughly two tons of cinnamon toast crunch per week. Apart for that, I can't really imagine anything else that the locker room would really need. I think that just about takes care of every need that our players could ever desire.

PBE CW

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

SFP has a great LR in my opinion, one of the most open and fun LR's I've had the pleasure of being in in quite some time. While Hamilton has a great LR in the fact that it's funny and I have fun stories from there, SFP really feels like my team. It feels like home, where I can go there and everyone is going to be incredibly friendly, super good people who want to win together and create a family like atmostphere that allows us to be the best in the league. It is honestly a great feeling to wake up every day and feel good about going to that discord. We win together, we lose together. Overall it is just fun as it gets and it is the first LR that has felt like a family (quote unquote) since maybe my time with Edmonton or my early Portland years. Again, Texas and Hamilton felt like my best friends, but this feels like a family, and a group i want to win a Cup with. My family and my best friends together

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Prompt 1
Our Locker Room: I start with a cheese fountain in the middle of the room, with a tray of chips around the base so that people can snack at any point (No double dipping, don't be gross). Then I would follow that up with premium seating so the players can be comfy during intermissions, fill it out with state of the art medical and therapy equipment in order to maintain good health throughout the season and help avoid injuries. Once all of that is taken care of there is a projector facing the back wall so that the coach can do on the fly video review for the coaching staff to use to help the team stop the other team from using against us or to capitalize on things they are giving up but that we aren't seeing.

For the visitors:
We will check what the minimum seat length has to be and then it is hard wood benches and barely regulation flooring. Top that off with the bare minimum metal ice bath tub and you have the visitor locker room.

I think I’ve always enjoyed my locker rooms with Matej, even if I don’t always like every player. Most of the time, it’s pretty easy to sit down in the LR, do what you need to do, and come together for the benefit of the team and trying to achieve the same goals at the end of the day. I’ve always appreciated how open my locker rooms are with regards to people when they’re struggling with personal things and everyone being there to support them. That’s something that I love about the SHL, it’s generally a really supportive place. Albeit there are some people that I really don’t get along with at all and I’m sure there are people that would say that about me too. There are some things that never change across the board whether in real life locker rooms or in digital locker rooms. I love the SHL though and am very happy to be a part of this league.
WC: 163

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

One of my favorite moments from coming back to the SHL was the moment that I wanted to. It was during the SHL draft and I joined the BAP voice chat and they were like hi? Holy fuck who are you? Hi?! Go away! Recerate! Come back... IT was a mass of emotions and confusion. Once I got home I rejoined voice and got to meet all of the new BAP people since I went inactive it was wild. Learning about what happened the yaer that I was inactive definitely was eye opening. I Think the first big difference was seeing the live sim. Seeing what it was about and that it was no longer checking a text file was wild. Part of me missed that but part of me was so excited for the live content. That day was fun to catch up and here from people like JR and get to know sheep and suave. It was a great reintroduction into the SHL and why I'l still here a year later

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

I chose prompt 1

Starting with the opponents locker room, it basically has just turned into an Indiana Jones style dungeon they have to traverse to even get into the arena. Swinging axes, boulders chasing them down the tunnels, things like that. If they don't show up fifteen minutes after the horn sounds we're legally allowed to leave and get the win. In our own locker room we've got a ton of boujee shit that gets us pumped and ready to win. There's a hot tub in one corner and a pool in the other that is used almost exclusively by resident otter @hotdog aka defenseman Eko Van Otter. There is a pedestal in the middle of the locker room that is waiting for @micool132 to claim his birthright and win the cup and then he can use it to store his cup. There is a pen that @[Mr. Finland] installed for Nash to play in while the team gets ready and provides moral support. Last but not least the entire room is lined with actual gold because Pablo doesn't understand the concept of lowkey. Everything he has ever owned or designed has too much sauce.

192 words

[Image: Jepox.gif]

the only thing of relevance to dee centerman iv in the seattle argonauts locker room is centerman iv's orb. the centerman orb is the latest, most technically impressive version of the traditional centerman sensory deprivation chamber. legends say that centerman i wore a blindfold, mittens, earmuffs, and stuffed an entire hand towel into his mouth to deprive himself of his senses ahead of important games. centerman ii had a personal office with no windows or furniture attached to the locker room. centerman iii was lucky to have access to one of the very first sensory deprivation chambers when the technology was in its infancy. for centerman iv, only the best will suffice. his orb is designed to perfectly emulate a senseless experience, so he can detach himself from humanity and prepare himself to attack. centermans can only access the headspace required to cause pain and suffering to their fellow hockey players by entering complete isolation--this makes centerman iv's orb a critical part of his locker room experience.