Create Account

s61 mPT #3: Trades

I once traded away a big time friendship to a longtime friend on the site to leave a team I helped create and go to another team that was in an absolute rebuild. A trade off of friendship for good locker room culture and more fun.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

I negotiated a contract with my former player that could have paid me up to 7M a season while being barely above 1000 TPE and in regression. The bonuses were pretty easy, all I had to do was to remain active. I failed that part and my player ended up getting 4 instead.

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

I've been trading a lot of my free time to the SHL in exchange for fake hockey and good fuckin times with cool people (in both kelowna and montreal)

I think I've won that trade

[Image: kILVP74.png]    [Image: qtbn8zh.png]    [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: Monochroma_Sig_2_1.gif]
Patriotes Knights Latvia Knights Latvia Knights Patriotes

To often I trade my valuable sleep to talk to people on the other side of the planet about simulation sports league and or watch said simulation broadcast straight onto YouTube. I must be bloody mad

[Image: gaWPJhU.gif]

I traded money for this sig made by @sköldpaddor and it's still one of the greatest things i have done on this site, i still absolutely love it. so thanks once again!

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

As a UDFA, I traded away my freedom of choice in what team I played for in exchange for the privilege to be a part of the Kraken locker room. Best trade I ever made in my life, I absolutely love those boys and wouldn't be anywhere else

Rob Wright traded a 7-month old right-hitting pitcher for a 10-month old catcher and a first round selection in the 2022 Baby Baseball League Entry Draft. Like giving candy to a GM.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

I cannot limit myself to just one trade after 25+ seasons of management, but I think my second to last season was filled with a lot of franchise defining trades and I am looking like an absolute genius for how they are all panning out now.

Between @Bfine @steveoiscool @visceralpotamus @taterswc and @TapdancingNecrons I drafted an incredible class that will become an amazing core relatively soon.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

I once traded a couple silly bands as a kid for an ultra rare silly band. I can't tell you what I traded for what but needless to say I think I came out on top on that trade

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

I remember being strong armed by an older kid in elementary school to trade my Charizard for Abra, Kadadbra and Alakazam. Was over 20 years ago and I still don't think I'm over it. Fkin Jeremy.

One of my greatest trades ever is when I told my manager I could work an extra 4 hours one day in exchange for a full day off, which was a 9 hour shift, so I could drive down to North Carolina. Ez swindle

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

I traded a bag of weed for a shitty little 6 horsepower go-kart. Best trade of my life, since I don't smoke weed, and my dad told me it was shit quality weed anyway.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

When I was GM of Prince George in the 30s, we were so starved for a cup having not had one in an ungodly amount of time for such a small league that I pretty much went balls to the wall and threw away the next 3 seasons of picks to get as many rentals as humanly possible. Looking back it was worth it as we did manage to scrape out the win for my first SHL hardware, but it was not a smart trade I would recommend anyone do again. On the bright side it is something that really made the LR pop off and is a fond memory.

I once traded my body to get a personal favor. I’m not really sure why I did it in the end, I didn’t need the favor at all. But had sex.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

The most memorable trade I've made in this league was trading 3 hours of my time to allow me to audit cals last player at the end of his career. That was a fuck of a lot of updates.

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac