Create Account

S61 mPT #4- Heroes

Easy, jaywhy and the artikono family, especially the two goalies.

Jax and Jason, Jason was the previous goalie to win for Manhattan before Peter, and likewise Jax is a HOFer.

Shout out to Tomen as another potential legend from my early encounters.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

Stan has always looked up to a player like Luka Thomason. He wants to be able to emulate his game and performances on the ice, even surpass them if possible. Thought, maybe not copy the part where he get's old really fast and the career declines...

When High Haschdi started his SMJHL player, he really looked up to Theo Morgan and was looking to emulate his play style a bit. He liked Morgan scoring lots of points and winning MVP and hopes to achieve the same in the future.

[Image: Haschdi.png]

Oh geez, I remember early on that a player I really admired was (forgive me if I’m wrong) Klaus Wagner, a defensemen who played for West Kendall and the user I believe was ThePandava..?

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

I wanted to emulate the play style and career of my father Jed Mosley. He won 2 cups and a stevens award and was always one of the best offensive DMen and that is what I want to be.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

When I first joined there were more than a few people to look up to, but I suppose the few that would make the most sense to name would be Mike Izzy & Fuzz for their leadership

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

the player i most looked up to when i joined shl were probably big manius at first (which is funny because I eventually ended up on his team), and after I was drafted by the jets probably max power as well. Big manius because I needed to find a shl player to compare gary grease to in an early smjhl pt and thought that matched pretty well, and haz's player because haz helped me learn a lot about sths and how to build a great player for the team.

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

For me, Cal Covid was my first inspiration when I came into the league. At the time, he was the veteran goalie for the Whalers and everything I wanted to be in a player.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

Recruited by @Thelastheraclid, my goal was to emulate Nat Emerson’s career path - being a rock solid updater who remained loyal to his organization.  I would like to think that I am on my way there.

[Image: 22HFBQB.png]

It was kind of natural for me to want to build towards a player like corey when i first joined, as he was my SMJHL GM and he was just coming off a 54 point season, good for 2nd among defenseman, and i wanted to build an offensive D.. But it feels wrong to call corey a hero so I also want to give a shout out to infidel, who in a similar manner was coming off the 3rd highest scoring among defenseman the season before i got drafted to MAN

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

One of the dominant players when I first came into the league was Ola Wagstrom . A Swedish scorer that had league leading seasons and a player that Sven wanted to emulate someday.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Back when I was a goalie, I was looking up to my Swiss teammate and "big brother" Tibuk Soonika, as well as my mentor in Lethbridge, Harry Carpet (who somehow outlasted Tegernako..!)

Nowadays, I'm looking to have a similar career to Matthias Seger, with hopefully a bit more post-season luck...

(52 words)

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

In terms of SHL players? Daniil Nikiforov, @DELIRIVM - back when I originally joined the Whalers he was 'the guy', who scored everything and was team MVP a ton. Deli is also just a really cool guy himself. If we want to go by NHL terms, Brad Marchand - minus the licking. Speedy and able to pot goals.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Growing up in the SHL, the true stars of the league included the likes of Viktor Marius and Xavier Paquette. Michael Scarn was truly inspired by the superior play of Xavier Paquette, especially during his tenure with the Toronto North Stars as a low TPE scoring machine.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

For me even though I am a forward and he is a defender I looked up to Alexis Metzler of the Buffalo Stampede he was an all time great and I looked up to that

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page