Create Account

S61 mPT#5- Snacks

Okay so my favorite snack is a weird one. It's from my local Sheetz, which is basically a glorious gas station, and it's burger patties in a tortilla wrap with whatever toppings you want. I usually get two, and I get ketchup, mustard, mayo, lettuce, black olives, and pickles and it's amazing.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

This is such a hard one and I'll honestly break it down into two separate parts. The first is my favorite chocolate based snack. While I usually save chocolate as a desert, anything covered in chocolate for example pretzels definitely takes the cake.

For any kind of fruit based snack, it definitely has to be sour. Depending on my mood is whether I want sour patch kids which are more gummy or sour skittles which were already mentioned if I want something chewy

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Favorite snack by far is Flaming Hot Cheetos. I know it's not healthy but I don't care they are great. I could eat a whole bag in a day or two.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

I relaly like Baked Lays. They are like normal Lays potato chips, but htey are baked in a oven and they are really delicous. They have salt. I like salt a lot. I think Billy likes them a lot too. idk though, he is a mysterious guy.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

my favorite snack has to be Pringles Sour Cream and Onion. I just like the combination of these two tastes for chips and could eat them all day. THe flavours complement each other very well

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

My favorite snack of all time would be the cheeseball I learned to make from my mom. I know many people make them but the specific way ours is made holds some powerful nostalgia that makes it better. Ours is loaded with ham, green onion, garlic, and a tiny bit of horseradish.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

the best snack for the hockey players and the gamers is takis hands down. They are the perfect amount of spice and they dont make your asshole want to explode later that day.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

My favorite snack is something I recently discovered. It's a Korean pear flavored ice treat (similar to a popsicle) and it is amazing since it has just the right amount of sweetness to it and I really enjoy Korean pears to begin with.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

my favorite snack is hotdogs. i love eating hotdogs with @hotdog and slathering them with lots of mustard and ketchup and condiments and cheese and bun. hotdogs are a key part of every athlete's diet if they want to win the cup as proven by Phil Kessel.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Mike & Ike are hands down the best snack. Pregame everyday I eat a whole box of them and it gives me the sugar I need to get through the game.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

My favorite snack of all time that I can Chicken In A Biskit Crackers with Easy Cheese. The combination of salty and cheesy is just great. Unfortunately, due to children with various food allergies, I can no longer eat them.

[Image: jericson112.gif]
[Image: 5p7vOwY.png][Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Without a doubt my favorite snack of all time is Cinnamon Toast Crunch. It's the most superior cereal there is, no questions asked at all.
Anyone who says otherwise is a gosh darn liar.

My current favourite snack are Spicy Dill Pickle Miss Vickies. An elite brand of chips and an elite flavour of chips. My Sunday cheat day is always complete with a bag of those bad boys.

Code:
35 words

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

My favorite snacks are not of this planet, so I will instead mention the snack that I have enjoyed the most on earth.  I definitely enjoy roasted dolphin eyeballs the most as they most closely resemble the gelatinous cube creatures that are so highly coveted on Sardang.  I typically like to eat them while researching.

[Image: TD6O3KW.png]
Signature courtesy of sulovilen.  May his name be exalted in Sardangian lore.

I eat all kinds of snacks. Candy, chips, mixed nuts. But my go-to snack is hands on Doritos Cool Ranch chips. It is easily one that I can eat anytime. I often crush full bags in one sitting. I dont even have to describe the taste cuz everyone knows they just that good. Of course I wash them down with Mountain Dew.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs