Create Account

S62 PT#1: Game on

WSBL Affiliation

Prompt 1
Makrus is on the Up-and-Comers team for sure. About to hit the 1k tpe mark he will be a force in the league in a few season. While Makrus would prefer the team name Legends of Tomorrow he will settle for being and Up-and-Comer. Makrus centering this squad mean he needs 2 wings, 2 defensemen and a goalie. This isn’t even a hard choice. First defensemen will be Sven Svechnikov @steveoiscool . Sven is hot off wining the 4 star cup and while having a few quiet seasons in the J’s he was always a presence on the ice. Sven will be a solid enabler on defense. Second defensive pick is the legend himself Pasta the Turtle @visceralpotamus . Pasta will shut down the power play and likely the shins of any offensive player foolish enough to try and score on us. Now that defense is set lets get some points on the board. My first wing teammate will be Lev Lebedev @Lorec . Lev has been a high scorer since he joined the league and he isn’t slowing down anytime soon. Also hot off a 4 star cup win Lev has a bright future in the league. Prepare for pucks in nets. Opposite Lev will be Slavakov Vladimirashenko @"Minnesotafine" . Slavakov was captaining the Newfoundland Berserkers during their S60 cup win. Slavakov can bring that leadership to this squad giving them the tactics and push to thrive. Also something about feet picks. Idk dudes weird. Now you might be thinking I just picked all my friends to play hockey with and im here to tell you that yes that is exactly what I did.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

Over on the Calgary Dragons side of things, I think our team has a strong chance at a playoff run. Sure, we haven't started great, but we have some veterans and a mixture of rockstar youth in our lineup. My own player Mikael Choybuk definitely seems to be the odd man out right now with 1 point in 16 games, which is odd, but I think he can be better. Barry Batsbak and Joseph Weston are currently leading the charge in Calgary, which is not surprising, but what is surprising is Choybuk. His -14 and 1 point means he clearly has been taking regression hard this season. Maybe his head isn't in the game, I don't know. He better produce a little more because a goal here and there could be a deciding factor in a lot of these games. The 6-7-3 Calgary Dragons are definitely capable of going on a winning streak here.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

prompt 2

I'm going to focus on the Kelowna Knights, since that's technically still my team for the time being. The team... didn't really change much. Not in terms of the roster itself, anyway. It was a quiet offseason and a fairly small draft class. We brought in three new players through the draft - Tim Riggins, Vlad McZehrl, and Mateo Lavoie. Not only that, but we actually didn't lose anyone to callups - at least as far as I'm aware. The main thing for us, the real changes for the team, were not in the roster itself, but in the individual players improving. Most of our team is comprised of S61 and S62 players, myself included. The S61s all got to unbank to 425 over this offseason, and the S62s are only now capped at 350. We've improved a lot since the end of last season. For this season we're hoping to, in the best case scenario, make a dark horse playoffs run. So far we're feeling pretty good - even though we're only 7th in the league standings, we have played less games than any other team - we've got anywhere between 2 and 5 games in hand over all of the teams above us. Our real window begins next season though, that's when we expect to be top tier.

[Image: kILVP74.png]    [Image: qtbn8zh.png]    [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: Monochroma_Sig_2_1.gif]
Patriotes Knights Latvia Knights Latvia Knights Patriotes

WSBL Affiliate - Same Username

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2021, 11:45 AM by Aleris.)

Prompt Number 2: Well most of the team hit the 425 SMJHL cap over the offseason, so Nevada is going to be lit this season. Winning Nevada's first playoff series is a required expectation for the team now. A deep playoff run is likely and winning the cup would be incredible. This will be the best season in Nevada Battleborn's short history and I'm glad to be a part of it. Jax and Jess did a great job building the team we have now. We even picked up a few rookies this season so we are not completely ruined once all these 425s get called up to the SHL. As a 425 build now, I also want to get the top scoring award in the Js but it'll be tough considering there's so many other Js players at the same level. I'll settle for the my first All-Star appearance though.

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

Prompt 2:

I think that Atlanta got younger future star players at offseason, Jeziak etc. It's almost the time when it's my player time to shine and try to lead Atlanta to glory. Even with 1350+ TPE I'm leading Atlanta even now and I'm very proud of it. I can do it without having letter on my jersey0. It means a lot to me that Atlanta and General Manager hotdog give me chance to shine and be basically myself and post a lot of Nash content at offseason, also as on-season. I think that Nash bring a lot of positive vibes to Atlanta locker room too. I also asked if we could change our goal horn to Nash howling, but unfortunately it will not happen at least this season, but as you know, we never know when it happen, until it happen really. Fun to see how far Atlanta can go with me! At least I will do everything.

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2021, 12:11 PM by awils13.)

Prompt 2:

Hamilton lost 2 players in the offseason, Samuel Michaud (free agency) and Lucas Johansson (retirement), and called up two S60 prospects to replace them, Ty Murphy and NeverBrokeAgain YoungBoy, other than that it's the same roster from last season. While Johansson was just a rental depth forward, losing Michaud was a big hit to the steelhawks blue line that allowed the fewest goals and shots against last season. But we knew that we were going to lose one of our top defensemen because we didn't have cap space to keep everyone, so if Michaud hadn't signed with another team, Hugh Jazz would've retired. We lost around 1500 tpe with those 2 roster changes, our top forwards from the past few seasons are regressing quickly, so we might not be as good as we used to be, but I feel like we are still in contention. As for my player, at this point I'm just hoping to continue my streak of over a point per game seasons.

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

I have been selected to the Up-and Comers-team. This team will obviously be the least experienced out of the group, and probably have the lowest expectations, but definitely has the highest potential ceiling. There are 4 other players on the team I want to highlight: Mikko Rashford, Ben Jammin, Sconnie McHits, and Aksel Fiske. These 4 are the pillars of the S62 class, and are going to be huge names in the SHL in the next few years. But let's get on to our first practice. Only a few weeks removed from our draft, everyone is still pretty friendly, although with the first chunk of the season done, some rivalries are definitely starting to show. For now, though, everyone is able to put those feelings aside and focus on the goal at hand: showing the world what us young guns are capable of. As long as we can keep checking our egos and rivalries at the door, we'll continue to grow as a team.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2021, 12:22 PM by Rangerjase.)

Prompt 2
The Tampa bay Barracuda haven't really changed that much this season. We called up a new Defenseman from the SMJHL, one Fever that just can't be cured. Ambacas Cuddles is also now playing in a forward position instead of hanging back by the blue line. Zoltan for one has finally attained TWO THOUSAND TPE and is a fighting force around the net. Tampa is looking like we could really make a major push deep into the fathoms of the playoffs this season. We have the Defensive Core, We have some pretty heavy hitters in our forwards and of course we still have Mr. Strom Chaimberlin between the posts. We also added Geezus Kryyst as our new backup goalie. Were going to miss Lindechad being between the posts in some of the games but it was time to move onto bigger and better things I suppose. I'm really looking foward to this season and seeing how Zoltan does with more TPE than he's ever had before.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Prompt 1:

Reid Sutherland was placed on the Superstars team in THE GAME. This is due to the fact that he is in his absolute peak TPE season; and should top out around 2200 TPE - with any luck somewhere in the top 10 of the TPE leaderboard all time. With the Superstars, they should be a really good group, as reasonably they have the S50s or so all the way to the S54s to choose from. This results in some stellar players such as Adam Barron, Sven Yxskaft, Cal Labovitch, and Dwight knight being added to the impressive team of core s63s. The team is cantered by possibly the strongest core of centres, including Ethan Duncan, Edward Williams, and Reid Sutherland - all three should tickle 2.2k TPE. With wingers such as Steve Harrington, Sven svensson and jimmy wagner, it would be a strong team. The practice and chemistry would be odd the charts, as there would be extensive ex-falcon alumni, in addition to Williams and sutherland, there would be liljestrom, topalo; sulfergold, kanoff, and jobin. All in all, we would easily see a team all well over 2K, who would be making their mark on the league in their prime now.

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

Over the offseason, the Aurora have welcomed a couple new names on the roster. Janne Virtanen is making their debut, as is promising forward Shane Duffy Jr. Veteran Mika Kandinsky is reaching the twilight of their career and will be making their Winnipeg Aurora debut. The biggest arrivals for the franchise itself won’t be seen on the ice in Winnipeg for another three seasons or so – star tier prospects Jay O’Neil, Spack Jarrow, Mikko Rashford, Rebecca Montagne, Jaeger Jones, Christian Kinsinger, Tommy Tightpands and Frederico Von Schnicktenburg. The season will likely be as frustrating as last, but unlike last season, there will be some competition for the Trashcan Trophy for the worst regular season record. The Montreal Patriotes had some turmoil with their Head GM departing unexpectedly, and they are poised to gun for the #1 overall pick. We’re hopeful that the SHL Entry Draft Lottery balls will look upon the Aurora favorably and give us a better bounce than we received in the previous draft lottery.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Prompt 1:

if i were to partake in “the game”, i would like my consciousness to be uploaded in the likeness of my first play Teddy Cuddles, not my current player Ambacas Cuddles. Teddy Cuddles was inducted as a first ballot hall of famer after spending his whole career with the Edmonton Blizzard, winning 2 cups, some individual awards, and some all star appearances. The first practice would be very fun. I think that the coach would try to put together a legendary bash bros line, with the three premier power forwards of the s40’s and early s50’s: Mike Izzy of the Calgary Dragons, Viktor Marius of the Buffalo Stampede, and Teddy Cuddles of the Edmonton Blizzard. Izzy could play center with Marius and Cuddles on his left and right. This line would be a nightmare to play against due to the sheer tenacity and physicality these three bring to the table. These three would spend practice time building chemistry and lighting up well known swiss cheese goalie Aleister Cain of the New Orleans Specters.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

WSBL Affiliate

This off-season was good for the Quebec City Citadelles we added some new players & we didn’t lose too many. We did lose Stan which will hurt the team a bit until some of our younger players can fill that role. Other then that the team is looking fantastic. We are still strong & have many active players. Flex & Evok are great at what they do so I have a strong feeling Quebec will be right there in the playoffs again this season & hopefully bringing the cup home. As for Greyson Cooper he is coming off one of his best seasons yet managing to take home some hardware at the award ceremony & breaking some records. We expect big things out of Cooper again this season & hopefully he can keep finding the back of the net & continue helping the team be the best they can be. We have a great feeling about this season.

158 words

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]