Create Account

S62 PT#1: Game on

This new technology created by the SHL Technological Department really came out of nowhere. Nobody even knew this thing was in development, but it's here now and people are excited. I received a call the other night about being selected to join the Grizzled Vets team, because I have been a stubborn ass and still haven't retired like almost all of my teammates from my early days in the SHL and SMJHL. There are some players on the team I am somewhat familiar with including Luke Thomason, Rex Kirkby, Philipp Winter, and Tony Pepperoni. Each of these players were superstars in their prime years, and I am here just because a spot needed to be filled, but I ain't complaining because this whole thing is an amazing honor to be apart of. Our first few practices have been just pure fun. Doing drills while we reminisce about all the great things we have witnessed and the things we have planned after our inevitable retirements We are looking forward to showing the fans and all these young studs what advantages experience can teach you through the years.

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: hudson.png]

With the passing of the S62 SHL Draft the Winnipeg Aurora welcomed a new age of players. New general manager Ace tore down his team and continued to add picks right up until the middle of the first round. With seven first round picks Winnipeg has turned their prospect pool into one of if not the best in the league.

Starting at second overall the addition of future franchise defender Mikko Rashford will help create the best future top fours in the league. As a new create Rashford has impressed as a max earner this past season. Then at fourth and fifth overall, Winnipeg added another star defender in Jay O’Neil and high flying winger Spack Jarrow. Then with picks eleven and twelve some grit and toughness were added in a pair of six foot three hard hitting forwards in Jaeger Jones and Tommy Tightpants, both will cause absolute havoc for any line they play against in the future. At pick fourteen Winnipeg grabs maybe one of the biggest steals of the draft inmax earning defender Christian Kinsinger. A smooth skating two-way defender who will only help create competition for the top four, with what could be 3 all star defenders.

Finally at pick sixteen Winnipeg grabbed their goalie of the future in Rebecca Montagne. A calm and poised netminder with all the tools to be one of the top goalies for years to come. The future's looking bright in Winnipeg and its more than just the Aurora.

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

ISFL Affiliate
(username: 37thchamber)

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird

As an up and comer SHLer in the league, SixNine Jr. is looking to follow in the footsteps of his great family members that came before him like Jordin FourFour / Jordin FourFour Jr. and his own father, Akashi SixNine. SixNine Jr, would be joining a stud rookie team that is mostly based off the recent S62 SHL draft. This team would be comprised of Jax Aittokallio, Askel Fiske, Mikko Rashford and the best goalie in the SMJHL - Brick Wall. The opening practice was one that was quite entertaining, each of these individuals had been at each others throats through the SMJHL season as they were vying to be drafted as high as possible in this competitive environment. Brick Wall and SixNine Jr. obviously got alone the best due to their time in Detroit together, but the group slowly came together as they knew their passion was to beat some of these older teams and really show that the S62 draft class was one to not be reckoned with.

(168 words)

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

WSBL PT

[Image: f7.png]

The Great Falls Grizzlies have changed a lot over the off season. The team has grown very much from their first ever season in the SMJHL; with many players being rookies and their first time playing in an SMJHL game. The off season was spent on working hard and making sure each and every player maximized their training to reach their goal of winning the Four Star Cup. The Grizzlies added a few young studs in the SMJHL Entry Draft and this caused for some celebration because very early on it looked like the Grizzlies got some really good steals in the draft. One of the drama related issues from the off season was how the team was going to respond to a very strong first season and how they could keep the momentum going and not try to just play for themselves. The Grizzlies all came together and made sure that did not happen and to play a team game!

161 words

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

PROMPT 2

Not a lot changed for New England over the off-season. There were rumors of potential moves but nothing panned out. The only difference we're seeing compared to last season is that we called up our prospect defenseman Matej Winters.

I'm extremely excited for this season as we're almost at our peak since the rebuild started. There have been a lot of ups and downs but I feel good about what we've put together. While the teams of Hamilton and Buffalo still have a never-ending grasp of the North East division I believe we can at least compete with them this season. And not have the default result being them steamrolling us.

For my own player it's my first season in regression. It was quite sad to have to downgrade so many attributes but I'm still a strong earner and know I can come back and keep my pace up. I won't see any larger downturns until HO decides to unveil a new regression scale that's been talked about for a while.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Prompt 2

The Texas Renegades had a disappointing end to the Season 61 season, getting swept in the Challenge Cup finals by the Hamilton Steelhawks. Coming into Season 62, the Renegades have not made many significant changes to their roster, keeping the core of their team together. The only major change was the subtraction of longtime Renegade Josef Kubinec, who hung up the skates during the offseason. The dynamic winger was known for his goal scoring touch on the ice and his leadership in the locker room, and his presence will be missed. The Renegades have called up top prospect Bjorn Bjorn to replace the outgoing Kubinec, and he looks to be an early favorite for the Ryan Jesster Trophy. The only other change was replacing backup goaltender Elle Rush with Edward Teach. This was a puzzling move, as Rush had up an incredible 21-1-2 record during her two seasons with the Renes, while Teach already has two losses during his first four games with the team.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Prompt 2

How did my team change this off-season? My entire team changed this off-season! I was traded away from the Winnipeg Aurora as they completely tear it all down to rebuild and ended up on the Minnesota Monarchs. I've gotta tell you, I am very excited to be on the team. Nothing killed my enthusiasm last season faster than being on a team after all of my friends had been traded. Lesson learned on signing long term contracts, I guess. We're off to a good start in Minnesota. I can only hope that we'll make it to the play-offs. I don't even care if we get bounced, just getting to them will be a nice change from my last few seasons. That being said, one of my reasons for being excited is that tantalizing chance that if we do make the big show, we'll be able to make some noise. That'd make me happier than a pig in plop.

158 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2021, 07:48 PM by O4L.)

Prompt 2:

In the off-season I made a big change, instead of my team changing, I changed my team. I decided to move on for the season from the team that drafted me, and the team that I had been part of since their inaugural season in S46. This was a tough decision but my basic thought process was I was alemost forced into an early retirement this season when Chicago cut me which wasn't something I wanted to do. Chicago did end up coming back to me later with an offer but had Chicago's plans not changed and SFP hadn't offered me a contract I either would've been forced into an early retirement or forced to sit out for at least part of the season. I liked the idea of challenging myself as a top pairing defenseman for one more season and think helping San Fran get over the first round play-off hump is a very attainable goal even though our division is kind of a crap shoot.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Prompt 2

The Hamilton Steelhawks continue to be a well oiled machine in the Simulation Hockey League. The team is beginning to really age in earnest, however, as longtime star players like Theo Morgan, Michael Scarn, and Aaron Wilson are getting deeper into regression. Reigning league Most Valuable Player Mitchell van der Heijden is also beginning to shows early signs of aging, although he should still be a very powerful and potent scorer for this season. The Steelhawks continue to add younger talent, however, as young players like Dogwood Maple continue to be integrated into the team and carve out a larger role over time. Ty Murphy also joins the team this season, and it will be interesting to see how much Dogwood Maple is able to improve over his rookie season as he begins to mature, as it will be important for the Steelhawks to successfully cycle through talent to their younger generation.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

I think that Billy would absolutely be on the young up and comers team. He is only on his second season in the major leagues and he is doing pretty well to start things off. However, if I had to have my conscienceness transported into Billy, I do not know how things would go. For one, I am not a hockey guy. I know very very little about Hockey and I do not think Billy, even with all of his muscle, would be able to carry my ignorance through a tournament. Although I do think it could and would be fun to hang out and play with my fellow teammates and users here in the SHL. The practices would be extremely lowkey and a ton of fun for sure. I would absolutely love to do this and even incorporate this idea into another sim league. I would love to do this in ISFL or PBE. Both of those could be super fun and I would love to get a more initmate experience with the game and sim league at large.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

(Prompt #2) My team changed a whole fuckin lot since last year. For starters they are now an SHL team instead of an SMJHL team, which is kinda wacky. My team changed from the Carolina Kraken to the Manhattan Rage, and with it we changed pretty much the entire roster. Like seriously I am the only player that is still on my team, we went through an entire roster overhaul. Not only that, we changed our whole branding up too? It's like I'm on a whole different team and I just don't understand why we did all that. I thought the orange colors and the Kraken logo were super cool, but now we're using a stinky smelly red bull? Fuck outta here with that. Was I traded without my knowledge? How did this happen? How can one team have such a drastic overhaul in one season? Somebody please help me I'm very scared

WSBL PT