Create Account

S62 mPT #1: Dreams

I had a dream recently where I was playing American football again, and on a higher level than high school in some way. And for whatever reason, I ran in for a punt block, had a clear lane to the punter...and then whiffed as I watched Waluigi punt it from goal line to goal line. Not a clue why he was there but that was when it hit me I was dreaming.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

I remember almost all of my dreams, and it's absolutely ridiculous. Sometimes I'll actually recognize and remember settings or areas from my dreams, while IN a dream. Shits wild.

I often dream about the amazing food I used to eat as a chef in New Orleans, Louisiana. Now added to my dream rotation is the unique food from Newfoundland.  My favorites are Scrunchions, which sounds made up, but they are the best combo of crunchy and yummy pork fat.

[Image: MJFOsSL.jpg]
 [Image: jVFaBhU.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2021, 05:34 PM by gaby.)

One of the craziest dream I ever had was when I was around 10 yrs old I dreamt about saying good byes to a good friend. Well the next day was the last time I talk to that guy as he was moving to an another town with his parents. He never told me about moving before, still no clue why and how I had a dream about something I wasn't aware of.

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

I have lucid dreamed and astro projected many times and this is all very real stuff use the wake back to bed method if you want to get into it as a starter but seriously anyone who wants to really talk to me about this get at me in the D m's.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

I had this weird dream where I had a huge hate boner for SlashACM and spammed negative rep on him 274 times. Fortunately, HO covered my tracks for me by killing him right after he lodged his complaint.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

The other day Idreamt that Hans Graf from the Colorado Raptors scored a hat trick and made us win the cup. I was so happy and so disapointed it was only a dream, I was really sadge.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

The most recent dream that I had started with a bunch loud voices screaming, followed by some clicks and beeps, and then he woke up on the ice naked at center ice with a pool noodle and a traffic cone.

[Image: Off.gif]

I once had a dream that I didn’t post a verification for two straight seasons worth of playoff predictions and then realized that I wasn’t dreaming at all.

Code:
28 words

I can never remember any of the dreams I have.  I have tried every single method to help with trying to better remember dreams, like a dream book to write in once I get up, but I can never remember any details once I wake up.
Quote:46 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

I think I have dreams, but then I forget all of them and am not sure if I actually do dream or if I am just telling myself that to make myself feel better about not dreaming about anything

I always wake up remembering my dream only to forget it shortly after. its usually something strange like the plot to a movie and I think i can't wait to tell people about this awesome idea. only to remember nothing about it before I am even out of my bed

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

I tend not to dream when I sleep at night, but one dream I remember is sending a pack of mountain lions to fight a troop of girl scouts that were for some reason my rivals.

Oddly enough I one had a dream about the SHL. I had a dream I woke up out of bed and went on my PC, and Choybuk had scored an OT winner, in Boychuk-like fashion...in Game 7 in the playoffs.
Pretty wild.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

once i had a dream that the montreal patriotes beat the hamilton steelhawks, even if they were using their backup goalie. As it turns out this was not a dream and we beat them 5-2

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]