Create Account

S62 mPT #1: Dreams

Last night I had a dream that I was replaying the beer league hockey game I was in, and was run over multiple times, and then I woke up and I was really sore so maybe it actually happened

(39 words)

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

After beating all of overcooked with my roommate I had horrible dreams of working in a kitchen and all the food moving around or burning and running the meals and making me very stressed out

[Image: f7.png]

I tried to learn how to lucid dream once, which involved using certain triggers to recognize you were in a dream. I managed to do it once, but then promptly woke up from the shock of realizing I was in a dream.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

I dreamt once that FHM allowed each team and player to build and set completely unique tactics based on their specific strengths and weaknesses. The tactic descriptions actually made sense and the game explained how certain tactics and roles work. It was logical for once.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

I had a dream that Corey Kennedy was an actually good player, but then I woke up and remembered that he is actually quite shit. So that's really awkward for me I guess.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Most of my dreams are work related. In that, I often dream that I'm late for work or that I've gotten that I was scheduled to work today and then wake up and have to check my schedule on my phone.

41 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

I once had a dream that Daniel Smeb was voted the best Smeb in SHL history. When I woke up I realized that this dream was actually a nightmare.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

I tend not to remember many dreams unfortunately. I have a bad habit of waking up and immediately forgetting what happened during last night at all.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

I do not really remember my dreams very well. It is something that I have never really been good at thoughout all of my days. I am hoping, as I get older, that I can maybe get a little bit better and maybe a little bit wiser throughout my old age.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

I don’t remember my dreams, never have. I know I do dream every once and a while, but I couldn’t tell you anything about them. The only dream I have ever been able to recall was with Pee Wee Herman chasing me on his bike while trying to shot me with a machine gun.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

When I was doing group hardcore ironman OSRS with the homies I kept having dreams that I or one of my friends would die pointlessly ruining all my extremely careful progress. Turns out dreams can tell the future and im a prophet.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

I once dreamed that my player had a positive plus/minus, then I woke up to reality hitting me with the fact that it will never actually happen.

I could have sworn I had a dream about test simming but then when the sun starting peeking through my blinds, I realized that I had just stayed up again for no reason other than to see numbers.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

I sometimes have dreams where my teeth become brittle and start falling out of my mouth or getting cracked and destroyed. It is always terrible and I hate those dreams.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2021, 09:38 PM by Count Chocula.)

I dreamt that one day that me and JNH went on a romantic picnic in the park. And we walked around holding hands, then threw eggs at SDcore.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France