Create Account

S62 PT #4: Gearing Up

Honestly at this point, Justin Keahi is thinking heavily about asking for a trade from the Forge. There has been a heavy culture shift, and he doesn't feel welcome in the locker room at times. Most days he seems to be more focused on keeping his mouth shut than enjoying his time in the locker room. If things don't change, he may be have to request a trade from the Forge. From there, who knows where his career takes him. This is the first time that he has had a multi-year contract, so he won't be able to leave freely at the end of the season. The next season will be interesting for Keahi, as he will have to heavily consider moving on from the Forge, or possibly retiring due to an ankle injury that may cut his career shorter than he originally intended (fuck you regression change). One thing for sure though is Keahi is going to go out every night and bang bodies and create space in the hopes of winning games.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2021, 10:19 PM by GoonerBear.)

As far as trades go, that depends on how fast we want to try to push our championship window. I don't take JayWhy as someone to rush things, so our participation in the trade deadline window would be small if it were still going. Having a look at our situation at the end of the season, we're a long way from competing for a postseason position in the first place. We have the second best odds to win the first overall pick in the upcoming Draft. I led the team in scoring as a rookie. We have 11 players who are draft class Season 57 or younger, with our highest TPE player being Name Redacted, a goalie who shouldn't have to carry things as hard as he's tried but is in an unenviable position behind a young roster. He'd be the only one worth dealing, though that's not for me to speculate on. Any trades worth our while would be done in the offseason, where there's no time pressure and no need to make shaky deals. More time to consider how we want to rebuild in light of this latest season. It's a rough part about this approach - the lows now are low, though when we start to climb again and this young bunch ripens, it'll be tough to keep us out. As far as the playoffs are concerned, we're a nonfactor and probably will be for the next season or two.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

WSBL Claim

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Prompt 2

By the time I'm answering this, the season is already over and we held on to the race for the presidents trophy and 1st seed in the west. We're set to play EDM in round one, a team who we swept throughout the course of the season, but it won't be an easy series because @Tylar is the most talented player in the entire league. We didn't make any trades to gear up for the playoffs, however we had a few things we wanted to work on. Since like 90% of our success was from record breaking seasons from nham and mat, step 1 was to try and clone 8 additional Minaminos for our forwards, but that didn't work. Cloning mat wouldn't really be worthwile since only one can play net at a time, so to keep him sharp we made sure his angst playlist was always blasting, which gives him his strength.

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...t&p=394118

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

The season has ended by the time this is written, talk about last minute. However the zerks decided to make move at the trade deadline to make a push for the playoffs. We ended up finishing first in our division meaning we will get a first round bye. The player we picked up was non other than Big Boss. We had to make tough decisions by also letting a rookie go, but we did get in return a rental that should help us this year in the play offs. I am not sure who we will face as it depends on the first round winners but I do know this year we are ready and willing to win the whole thing. We just missed out last year but this year we are ready to win the championship. We may not be the same team we were last season but we know what it takes. Lets go Zerks. (157)

Berserkers Patriotes Finland
[Image: EX8JdSr.png][Image: yGcdOWc.png][Image: Bphj82E.png] [Image: BxfKXyg.png] Credit to Redderder15 for the sig
[Image: UDU9SiD.gif]

https://worldsimbasketball.jcink.net/ind...st&p=10998

I'm kyle in wsbl. This be welfare

[Image: t6u8vGX.png]
[Image: TjI93pk.gif]

WE easily dominated. This is not so much a tournament of the ages as it is the knightship of a golden age. It is the coronation of Augustus manifest into the SHL domain. The glory of the glorious bestowed upon the glorious unto the most glorious y'know. Ages have led to the development of the superstars and their legacy will go into the ages. Being tarnished by the abrupt and godlike consequence of reaching to close to the sun this team of mostly S53 and S54 players were punished for the trancscendence by being forced into TPE gulags by the HO via thier new regression system. Spurred with vengenance in their hearts the superstars seek to destroy all other teams who stand in their way during this PT tournament. This will be a final hoorah for the legends who never were. The icaraii of the SHL which flew too close to the TPE sun and spurrned both idoloters and adulators for eons to come. The Super STARS will burn bright in their artificially shortenend legacies but god damn it were gonna win this PT tournament if its the last thing we do!

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

Prompt 2

With the Offseason quickly approaching, the New Orleans Specters are for another offseason. That said, the team is still working hard each week to get better and better. They won more games than expected this season and only look to continue to get better. With a great core of young users, they will likely be quite strong in the coming seasons. It is easy to count them out with their performances the past few seasons, but they are quietly getting better and better. They have a few veterans with playoff experience and knowledge to get the new guys up to snuff and ready to go for their sooner than later return to the post season. The team is understandably disappointed with the final outcome of the season, but everyone has bought in and is working hard to get better so that they can become a dominant force in the league once again. It won't be long before the Specters find themselves in the playoffs again.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

PROMPT 1

S55 Elite Up-and-Comers are set to take the ice. The tournament so far has been pretty smooth sailing. And now they are up against the Grizzled Vets who they already have played and destroyed 4-0. So going into this game, we are pretty confident in our ability to win. We have started to play extremely well with each other especially after the embarrassing loss to the Hall of Famers. We got our game fixed and now we are firing on all cylinders. We easily handled the Grizzled Vets winning 5-1. Not much to talk about besides just utter domination. We controlled the puck and controlled the game. The Grizzled Vets scored on 1 Power Play where Murphy blew a tire in the D zone and the odd man break got us. Other than that one mishap we had the game in hand. WE ARE HEADED TO THE FINALS! So tonight we are going to celebrate hard. We popping the bottles and spraying it all over the locker room. Nothing beats a team celebration. I think we are renting out a club for ourselves to go wild. It should be a good time. We better make it count because after we are back to the grind. Ready for our opponent.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

The team has done about as well as one could expect given all the circumstances and the strength of the league overall. I do not overall think that the team is compromised poorly but as with the case of many thing there might just need to be a change in scenery for some players might be a big part going forward. There's also a bit of a controversy at the goaltender position and with both goalies playing suboptimal, especially that the team is just on the outside looking in, it seems as though that the GM is going to be looking into trying to find a solution in the back spot. The defense is fine enough for what it is the goal tender defiantly was not doing the back end any favors. On offense the team has been doing great, whether it is a byproduct of the fact they couldn't trust their defense to save their life.

[Image: Off.gif]

prompt 2

The playoff picture is already locked in because I am writing this point task quite late oh yes quite late indeed! It looks like we're facing off against the Baltimore Platoon in the first round, which I actually would've known had I written this at the beginning of the week anyway. I'm guessing next week's point task may have something to do with discussing playoffs, so I'll hold off there and instead focus on the trade deadline part of the prompt. this trade deadline there were a whopping zero (0) moves made across the entire league. Usually there may be a few small lil ones but not even any of those this time around. From Atlanta's perspective, it makes sense for us to stand pat, certainly from the buying perspective. We've got a really strong young core of talent all progressing together, and we're still a couple of seasons away from the big bust (good) so it would've made no sense to try and land a big splash name right now. We did try to trade our old man guy zheng but no one wanted him - sadge!

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Simmer PT Pass

PT pass

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

WSBL Affiliate

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]