Create Account

S62 PT#5: Champion???

prompt 2

my simulation hockey league team on this site is going super strong we will beat every team each round starting with us beating philly in a sweep cause they suck we are winning lots of games and scoring lots of goals and making lots of saves and makign lots of hits and making lots of takeaways and not doing a lot of giveaways we are really starting to roll now and in series 2 we see big sucess as tampa bay barraacuda team for simulation hockey league experience sweep baltimore platoon easy peasy no problem at all. for thrid round im not even worried about who we face for simulation hockey league playoffs cause our team the simulation hockey league team called the tampa bay barracuda who play in a simiulation hokcey leaguge conference and a simulation hockey league division are not even worried about it cause we are winning so many games and scoring so many goals we will elminate hamilton in round 3 in sweep and for finals we sweep the chicago team no probelm tampa wins cup

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Honestly, I think on any given season, the Calgary Dragons are capable of winning it all. I do not really think there is any perfect playoff tree picture for the Dragons. It's all about putting together some solid lines of chemistry and going on a good streak. If I had to pick teams to beat to win the cup, I think the Edmonton Blizzard have to be in there for sure. The Battle of Alberta is always fun, and the Blizzard and Dragons have a long history. It would be incredible of Mikael Choybuk put together some kind of MVP performance on a Challenge Cup run, that's for sure. Choybuk is an old bastard and doesn't quite have it in him to put on that kind of offensive performance, so I'll take an MVP run if there is anything remotely close to that in him. You might think that picking a 4 game sweep of the Blizzard would be what I want in the playoffs, but that's not the case. I think a long, 7 game series capped off in OT would be fantastic.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

So personally prompt 2 has been pretty enjoyable for me since I'm less involved these days with the league and it's more self centered in nature, so keep it up. Anyway, our current playoff path on seattle is kind of the path we would need to be on to have any shot. We got screwed over royally by the misstep of a sim that we won, but still managed to win in 7 just barely after some last second come back and overtime shenanigans. We are against LAP right now and even though we're down 2-0 we could still make a come back, we already did this playoffs already. Calgary had shut down my line all series but in the last 2 games we managed to figure it out and come in hard with a huge + 6 or something performance there. If we beat LAP, we'll have taller tasks ahead of us with Chicago and then Hamilton no doubt. Time will tell if we have it in us, we probably do not, but it's worth trying.

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

Its come down to this. The undefeated Hall of Famers have decimated the rest of the teams and are 1 win away from being crowned champions of the SHL S62 Point Task Storyline Championships. Only one team stood in their way. The only team that was able to give the Hall of Famers a run for their money. Granted, the Superstars still got wiped by the Hall of Famers, losing their round robin play 6-3 with the Superstars unable to hold the high octane offense of the Hall of Famers. The Superstars were able to push their way back to the rematch, this time in the Championship game. With little time to game plan, the Superstars needed to rely on their constitution and instincts for this final game in a grueling tournament. With the fresh reminder of what happened last time they played, the Superstars turned and relied on a counter attacking style of play against the Hall of Famers. The Hall of Famers kept coming in waves, but the Superstars were able to withstand their attack, and one lucky bounce in the second period led to a blistering counterattack that allowed the Superstars to take the lead. With the Hall of Famers pressing, the Superstars were able to carry the one goal lead to the final period. The third period became the turning point. With the Hall of Famers never letting up on the gas the whole game, their stamina began to dwindle, while the youthful energy of the Superstars were able to gather their strength and pop in two more goals midway through the third. While the Hall of Famers were able to get one back near the end of the game, it was far too late and the Superstars were able defeat their nemesis and capture the SHL S62 Point Task Storyline Championship. 

Rikard Hammarberg still sucked during the game. Nothing new :D

[Image: 15Ng51w.png] [Image: S56Banner.png]