Create Account

S62 mPT #5: Regression

I kinda miss the junior fantasy we had back in mid S30s, Ok, it got replaced with the WJC, but it get so little attention that it's a bit sad to think fantasy got away for this.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I miss that sweet Rookie PTs and TPEs that I once got when I joined this league. I wish they would come every season again. Especially now that I forgot to do things because of work stress for 2 weeks.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

I do not pay enough attention here to know anything that has left the league nor have I been here long enough to have tpe taken from me. I just want some sushi.

[Image: t6u8vGX.png]
[Image: TjI93pk.gif]

I miss having the site LR for the Knights.  Never really used it much, but the look it gave into the past for the team was neato burrito.

I’m relatively new, so I fear I don’t have a great response.  If I had to come up with something I miss, then it would be the old playoff format for the SMJH.  Think there is something cool about everyone getting a shot at the playoffs.

[Image: 22HFBQB.png]

I miss the PBP’s. I love the live sims don’t get me wrong but some people are really talented. Reading them was always fun wether it was the long post ones or the short posts that were more akin to color commentary.

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Old box scores being easily accessible on a website would be the bomb man. I just wanna look at random game logs and make my own narratives up. Sucks that it's not easily accessible without firing FHM up.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Under STHS I did like that players had to pick strengths and weaknesses. I wish that this somehow made it over into the FHM era. I did love the update to the update scale but wish that players were Pidgeon holed into certain builds instead of everyone creating the same.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

AL KAYHALL COME BACK I MISS YOU BROTHER! he was a legend and helped me so much when i first joined the site. Great guy, all around champ

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

I miss STHS. if I could have anything back it would bet that, because fuck FHM. So can we make the switch or what? FHM sucks!

[Image: gurbs.gif]

One thing that has gone away from the SHL and I miss it dearly, is @ZootTX's player. It's like he's not even out there on the ice. 

[Image: memes-risitas.gif]

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

I have not played in the SHL long enough to determine what should and shouldn't be there! However, I think it would be cool to have certain people commentating the games live!

As a newer user to the SHL, the thing I miss most about the SHL is the free time I had before I joined the SHL

I can't really think of anything. I miss Kalakar. He was my dude streaming. THe new streamers are good too but the Kal era was great waking up, having coffee spending a few hours doing nothing, then watching Kal stream.

[Image: rotti.gif]

Oddly enough, PbPs are kinda something I miss. I know it was a bit of a pain just to spend alot of time constantly typing on something, but it definetly brought some bonding within the community. Noice.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle