Create Account

Breaking my Silence: Exposing Izzy

02-10-2022, 02:22 PMSabresFan Wrote: Only sadistic person would wish for real harm to anyone here. I'm glad that you are here, enjoying yourself and feeling well.
There are plenty of good people here as you get to know them. There is also a very real and deep need for people to hate someone or something.

Through satire, I'm providing a service to the more vulnerable people here. I am attempting to draw out that hate and have as much of it directed at me as possible, so that more vulnerable people like you are left alone. Real hate speech and real discrimination toward any group should not be tolerated.

Let me be your hero
Would you dance, if I asked you to dance?
Would you run, and never look back?
Would you cry, if you saw me cryin'?
And would you save my soul tonight?
Would you tremble, if I touched your lips?
Would you laugh?
Oh, please, tell me this
Now, would you die for the one you loved?
Hold me in your arms tonight
I can be your hero, baby
I can kiss away the pain
I will stand by you forever
You can take my very breath away
Would you swear that you'll always be mine?
Or would you lie?
Would you run and hide?
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care, you're here tonight
I can be your hero, baby
I can kiss away the pain
You can take my breath away
Oh, I just wanna hold you
I just want to hold you, oh, yeah
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
Well, I don't care, you're here tonight
I can be your hero, baby
I can kiss away the pain, oh, yeah
And I can be your hero
I can kiss away the pain
And I will stand by you forever
I can be your hero

Sabresfan right now

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2022, 02:32 PM by boom.)

02-10-2022, 02:22 PMSabresFan Wrote: Only sadistic person would wish for real harm to anyone here. I'm glad that you are here, enjoying yourself and feeling well.
There are plenty of good people here as you get to know them. There is also a very real and deep need for people to hate someone or something.

Through satire, I'm providing a service to the more vulnerable people here. I am attempting to draw out that hate and have as much of it directed at me as possible, so that more vulnerable people like you are left alone. Real hate speech and real discrimination toward any group should not be tolerated.
Literally nobody asked for your input for that second part. As a vulnerable person, I can fight my own battles.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

+5

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

[Image: exc.gif]

It's working

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica

02-10-2022, 02:41 PMSabresFan Wrote:

It's working

its time to stop

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

It's working
You're right, I immediately deleted my novel filled with hate speech to comment about your delusions.

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2022, 02:48 PM by boom.)

It's working
As someone who belongs to a marginalized community, this isn’t how it works at all. You should be amplifying queer, POC, disabled and other marginalized voices when they speak to empower them, not trying to speak for them. This situation was resolved and now you’re trying to jump in and take all the credit? No.

02-10-2022, 02:45 PMJobin Wrote:

It's working
You're right, I immediately deleted my novel filled with hate speech to comment about your delusions.
will my preorder be refunded?

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

02-10-2022, 02:48 PMPatty Wrote:
02-10-2022, 02:45 PMJobin Wrote: You're right, I immediately deleted my novel filled with hate speech to comment about your delusions.
will my preorder be refunded?
Nonrefundable deposit. Please read the fine print.

I've stayed quiet on this for multiple reasons. But I've decided I'll say my piece. Before this starts, I'm not here to defend Izzy or blame Valor at all. This is strictly my experience.

First off, I wish HO would release full transcripts of what causes punishments as I have seen basically everything that has been said and there's been some disgusting things said by multiple people.

As far as Valor goes, if Izzy thinks he was protecting him, ok, but in the end Valor wanted the full experience, he should have got it if he wanted it. Regardless of what others thought.

The Valor as Calgary GM was a bit much. Now, I didn't know Valor from a hole in the wall and really, still don't. I do know he was an active member of our LR, but when the applications for GM opened up is when things became strange. He had all but confirmed himself as the new GM and had even said if we didn't trust/like him or his ways then ask for a trade. I don't know about anyone else, but that struck me the wrong way, especially as someone that had only applied for the job, not got it.

Obviously there's 2 sides to every story, and like I said, after seeing everything laid out. I get the punishment, I get the Izzy hate from people, but remember that you're only seeing the side against him. I can guarantee had this been a more respected member of the site besides Izzy, the narrative would be quite different

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Took less than 3 hours to go off topic, great job

02-10-2022, 02:51 PMbk1689 Wrote: First off, I wish HO would release full transcripts of what causes punishments as I have seen basically everything that has been said and there's been some disgusting things said by multiple people.
As far as I know, one is the reason for the other not happening - for the purposes of peoples mental health it’s better for people to not know if they don’t have to.

also, with regards to the Valor as GM thing, we saw that there weren’t any other active applications for the job when they deadline passed with nothing. Given that DC dropped out and Calgary in recent seasons hasn’t been a spot that has gotten outsider GM application buzz, I think they can be forgiven for jumping a bit.

[Image: ok.jpg]

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2022, 03:06 PM by bk1689.)

02-10-2022, 02:56 PMboom Wrote:
02-10-2022, 02:51 PMbk1689 Wrote: First off, I wish HO would release full transcripts of what causes punishments as I have seen basically everything that has been said and there's been some disgusting things said by multiple people.
As far as I know, one is the reason for the other not happening - for the purposes of peoples mental health it’s better for people to not know if they don’t have to.

also, with regards to the Valor as GM thing, we saw that there weren’t any other active applications for the job when they deadline passed with nothing. Given that DC dropped out and Calgary in recent seasons hasn’t been a spot that has gotten outsider GM application buzz, I think they can be forgiven for jumping a bit.

I get that about mental health and the like, but again. People are going off of everything that they are hearing. It's very hard to form an educated opinion on something when you are only able to hear about one side. What if everything being said affected Izzys mental health? Would everything be stopped then? I doubt it

As for the GM, thats fair, but to be told if you don't like it then I'll trade you, while the person saying that isn't isn't in charge. Is a bit much

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

[Image: 64qdjb.jpg]