Create Account

Alex Kidd Has Many Reasons To Celebrate

[Image: wwQZBIg.png]

Alex Kidd appears in front of a camera wearing a black suit, white shirt underneath and a black tie. His signature smirk showing as he just got some very exciting news from his entourage. He just got the exciting news that Jay Why will be stepping down as the Manhattan Rage general manager. The man that in his delusional eyes ruined his Simulation Hockey League reputation and career. Upon hearing this he took it upon himself to send Jay Why a congratulatory text and sent in this exact video to his offices in Manhattan, hoping that somebody would get it over to Jay Why

Alex Kidd: Jay Why, I told you I was going to have a gift for you! Jay! We are in the middle of Jay Why week. And I mean, this week has been going great but not only is it Jay Why week, but today somebody retired. There is a reason that I decided to wear a tie today Jay Why. It's because it's your retirement Jay Why! With it being Jay Why week and with it being your retirement, and this week also coinciding with Alex Kidd hitting his minor league cap in the Simulation Hockey League. Jay Why, I had to give you a gift. Yes, I Alex Kidd decided to give you Jay Why a gift. Now, it's not glamorous. But I am a man that believes that sometimes it's more the thought that counts and the potential that could come from this gift. Just give me one second

Alex Kidd goes ahead and grabs something from under his black suit, it seems to be a piece of paper which he looks at and smirks before revealing what this gift is to the camera.

Alex Kidd: This? This is a lottery ticket Jay Why. Jay, this is a lottery ticket with the potential for you to win a heck of a lot of money. I mean, the chances of you winning this money would be excellent! It would be great!! Do you know the chances of winning the lottery Jay Why? The chances of you winning the lottery are one in one hundred and seventy million. But compared to the luck that you would need to get into the general manager Hall of Fame in the Simulation Hockey League? I would say that these are pretty decent odds! Jay Why, you are so used to everyone believing in you, but I think lately? You my friend have been spending way too much time believing in what your cult members have to say about you. Jay Why, you have become consumed with this idea that anyone cares about you retiring. You even started to believe that this retirement was because you chose to step down out of your own free will. When the reality is, you are embarrassed and ashamed that you missed out on the hottest prospect in the Simulation Hockey League, Alex Kidd. But as long as I am here, you have no shot of ever forgetting what you let go, what you thought wasn't good enough for you. Alex Kidd will live rent free in your head for the rest of your life. I am going to prove once and for all that I am the man in this hockey league. So if you think that you can escape me Jay Why? You have been proven wrong thus far and will continue to be proven wrong in the future. So don't flatter yourself and make some shiny dumb presser for your little followers. This is the Kidd era bay bay and you are living in it

Code:
605 words

[Image: lZacrUG.png]

Imagine being a heel and not choosing Jay White as your render. Smfh

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Quality media from the runner-up for Toast's Idiot of the Year 2021

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

put him through a fucking table pau!

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]