Create Account

S63 Parlay Watch
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2022, 12:32 AM by notorioustig.)

02-10-2022, 12:18 AMbrickwall35 Wrote: Updated for Wednesday the 9th! Today saw @notorioustig become the first user to successfully hit their parlay, congratulations! At this point, everyone with a parlay either has at least 1 right or has been eliminated. Tomorrow's action has the potential to wrap up the remaining over/unders, as every team has enough games on the docket to hit or miss!

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Updated for the penultimate day of sims! We had a big group of winners and a big group of losers today! Going into the final day of the regular season, we have 60% of the parlays either completed or busted. That still leaves 23 people waiting to see how things will shake out. Of those 23, 3 are still waiting on TWO of their picks, having only had an answer on one pick thus far. The vast majority of parlays remaining will live or die with Calgary and/or Hamilton, but we do still have Manhattan and New England to watch. Good luck to all those who remain! I will see you at the collection window.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PARLAY!!!!!

Damn, i wish I had paid attention on the days this was updated!

Good stuff, would love commentary on sim days about this Smile

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Final update has been posted. Congrats to the 29 winners (good luck on the Cup parlay bet @Talls) and better luck next year to the 29 losers.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]