Create Account

S63 PT #5: Source Code

Honestly I hate FHM. Sometimes we’ll play Winnipeg and their goalie will put up 46 saves on us on 47 shots. It’s so unrealistic. The better team should win 100% of the time - why would anyone ever want to be surprised? I want to know who is going to win and that’s why I ensure that my teams run 75 test sims for every regular season game. If you’re gonna lose - so be it but let me at least see it coming first.

Look - you’d never see a contending team get goalied like that in the NHL. Take Toronto for example - they went into Arizona and they were starting Karel Vejmelka like lol - easy dubs right? Imagine this was FHM toronto would be in so much trouble. No way they would lose to that Coyotes team despite dominating in shots. Goalie-ing simply does not happen at the NHL level. That would never happen and that’s why it should not be part of FHM. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers