Create Account

S63 mPT #5: The End of the World

Probably head out to our cabin, sit in the sauna and get drunk with my closest friends. That seems as good a way as any to go

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Well hopefully if the Volcano did go bang, we’d be ok in Europe. I’d be far more worrried about my friends in the states and doing all I could to help them

[Image: gill.png]

I spend my final week doing CW because grinding TPE is the only path to success in this life. That and maybe touch a little bit of grass.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Oh, well, that's morbid, I guess that I am just going to go chill and watch some movies and stuff. The real cool things to do are probably too packed anyways, and I don't really want to get into a fistfight just trying to enjoy my last few days on earth.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

I mean I would love to try to get back to see my family before the end, but there is no way I'd make it by plane and I'm sure the roads would suck. So I'd just spend time with my wife and dog and try to binge some TV to take my mind off of the whole thing. Or maybe just go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for this all to blow over.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

Doing my best to get the last sarcastic word in on a thunderdome thread so I can finally make a thread team since people put that on a high pedestal for some reason actually legit (real)

Shane Duffy Jr, being the notoriously big softie that he is, probably spends his final days before mass destruction crying, and phoning his loved ones.

I'd probably just go to the beach house my family used to go to every summer and have a good time there getting pretty drunk while hanging out with my dog. Not the worst way to go.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

I would spend my last week on earth watching Namibia desert cam with @hotdog and @Gwdjohnson. No better way to spend my final minutes than watching animals drink watch in a desert.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

If it's guaranteed that the world ends, with 0% probability of it NOT happening, I'm doing all the things I haven't done because I'd like to live a long life.

Experiment with things, see places like Egypt that I won't do because of how unsafe it is, etc. I'm gonna make sure I live the rest of my life not in fear of being hurt.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Not to get too sentimental, but I would spend my final week surrounded by my family. Reminiscing over old stories, looking at old photographs, and just spending as much time as I could with my loved ones. In the end, there are few more important things than that

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

If a super volcano was about to erupt I guess I would be like cool I guess I will just be dying now. And then I will rest in peace. Good times

[S78] #14 C | Jon Garfield
[SMJHL] Prospect

[S58] #72 LD | Shion Okamoto
[SMJHL] Newfoundland Berserkers | Former Captain | S60, S62 Four Star Cup
[SHL]  Chicago Syndicate | S64 Challenge Cup
[IIHF] Team Japan | S60 Gold

Probably the same way I spend every other week. Like I'd probably just hand out with the family and make sure everyone was good. Not going to loot or join a survival cult. I don't know.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Spending as much time with my loved ones and friends as possible. I think this is the likely answer for most people. Relationships and connections are the truly most important thing in our lives and I'd soak up as much of that as possible. Those are the people that would command all my time that week.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

Obvious answer here, spend the time with the ones who mean the most to me. Would probably take me a week to get to everyone though with all the traffic there would be and how far I'd have to travel.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]