Create Account

S63 mPT #5: The End of the World

Crying. So much crying. Then I am going to the volcano. I mean, why wait for the inevitable? I am going to get as up close and personal as possible. And then probably realize this was a terrible idea, cry some more, and then die horribly.

[Image: A9nSgBs.gif]

With the world coming to an end I would probably find some really really good drugs and spend the rest of my existence chasing colourful imaginary creatures until it all ends.

[ 31 words ]

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

If the world really was coming to an end, Pengu would do what penguins do. He'd return home to the ice and snow and end his days in the cold embrace of the south while eating yummy fish.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

I'd probably take a trip out to see @Zombiewolf so I could gaze into his beautiful blue (I think) eyes and then we'd go eat lunch or something. Maybe we'd go fishing I dunno.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

If I had 1 week to live, I wouldn't do anything besides spend time with my friends and family. Probably the easy/cheesy answer, but it's true. Continue to cherish time together and enjoy life while we can.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

It is a terrible thought to even think or understand that a situation of this magnitude could actually happen.  The decision of what I would do though is a no-brainer.  I'd spend that last week with my family hands down.

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

I spend my last week with my best friend Lias @sköldpaddor He is my best friend in the whole wide world and I should tell him how I feel before I die.

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

I'd probably spend the theoretical last week of my life double-checking whatever data says the Yellowstone supervolcano is actually going to erupt. Sounds like a great sensationalized non-event to get consumers spending their life savings erroneously, something something capitalism something something.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

Probably binge drink and play video games. I'm not going to get anything accomplished in that one week, so why try hard to make up for mistakes. Just have some fun with friends.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

I will drink pina coladas and await the end. There will be nothing more than maintaining a proper buzz until its over. When my blood alcohol dips too low, I will sip more.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

Because Guy O'Shea is a great hockey player but also a prodigious drinker and chaser of women, he would spend the final week doing both of those things successfully all week.

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks

I will spend the rest of my days with my family, cherishing our best memories, and then saying goodbye to this cursed rock, and don’t forget to talk to someone today, you don’t know if this’ll be your last!

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Lets be honest, if you have followed my updates I would spend my last week eating chicken fingers, and korean fried chicken. Might as well go out eating good.

29 words

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Code:
Your task: The yellowstone supervolcano will erupt in 1 week, causing an explosion that rips the planet in half and ending all life. How do you spend your final week?

I think it is finally time to get to sit down and just play a ton of magic the gathering until our inevitable faith. Just chill out and enjoy a great game.

[32 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

I will most likely spend everyone else's final week trying to find out what the billionaires of the world are doing and seeing if there's enough space on their fancy escape rockets to include me.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate