Create Account

S63 mPT #5: The End of the World

I'm pretty sure a supervolcano wouldn't rip the planet in half, so I should be fine, but it really came to that, I'd probably spend the last week with my family doing things I love or something like that.

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

Well apparently I have to make a hot toddy for @mer so I gotta do that first, after that I'm not sure what I'd do, maybe cry?

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Vaseline podcalzone would probably just accept his fate and become a starbucks barista until the end of time, making wicked cappuccinos and whatever cool drinks starbucks baristas make

yellowstone too scary to be honest

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

I would kiss my doggy on the nose for 168 hours straight. I would probably set a world record that could never be beaten, and I'd die doing what I loved.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

If we're all going to die anyway I'll have to spend all (or at least some) of my SHL millions and quickly. I'll probably ask people what they've always wanted but never could afford to do and give them the money. Should be a fun last week I guess.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

I will spend last week doing what I like most. That is watching sports and especially Winter Olympics twentyfour hours and seven days. If the volcano then destroys everything, let it destroy, haha.

[Image: salming.png]

My answer will be probably the same as every other normal human being here. With family and closest friends, because it's almost like the world's end. Don't know what else you could do in that type of situation.

38 words

Stars Stars Stars

If a volcano is going to going to erupt and tear the world in two then I would want to spend my last days spending time with my wife and my dogs.

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

I would spend that last week cooperating with friends and family working on a plan to survive and then acting on that plan. I have always been resilient and have never been one to quit, unless I feel like quitting is in my best interest. In this case, I'm not ready to make an exit from this life. As we used to say in a less politically correct time, "It aint over until the fat lady sings".

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica

I'm sure my thought process would be a little different if this were happening for real, but I'd probably go and spend the last of my days with family. That or just road trip with my wife and daughter and see some of the beautiful sights we've never seen before.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

A pandemic followed by a cataclysmic event.  What next !!  After doing an Activity Check and a couple of point tasks I would go fishing.  I would have my phone in order to contact all those who have made my life what it is, then spend my time floating around on serene waters catching everything and not having to worry about anything (because there would be nothing that you could do anyways)

[Image: Rinky-sig.jpg]

1 week to spend drinking and eating everything i can as i know i will not be here anymore shortly? Are you kidding? I am already salivating thinking about it.

Wait, what was the question for the PT?

I would spend my final week just enjoying time with my wife, nothing to crazy, nothing to extravagant just good ol’ enjoyment time, just the two of us.
(28 words)

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I would just hang out with my wife and daughter. Maybe take the whole family to the zoo or aquarium, but nothing too far because that feels like a waste of valuable time.

Out of character, I would not spend my last two weeks on this Earth in a hockey sim league.

In character, I move back to Sweden and prep to try to survive the eruption as long as I can. The old country is far enough away from Yellowstone that they won't be immediately destroyed, and while chances of survival are slim, they're still higher than the zero you have if you don't try.

[this is well over 25 words and you know it]

[Image: zN6tB52.png]