Create Account

S63 SMJHL PT #6 - Playoff Dreams

I'll definitely have to give a shout-out to @Aleris and @sköldpaddor for creating a great spot in Nevada. You've both been great and I look forward to more seasons!

Also, big shout-out to the man @Grapehead for getting me into Stardew Valley, truly a huge move

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

After the long and successful season, the Anaheim Outlaws surprised many by taking the 9th overall seed in the playoffs. Since we beat the 8th seeded Regina Elk in a convincing manner, we worked on our passing and shooting game. Our defense and goalie tandem have been the main thing keeping us close in games to be competitive, and we need to step up our shooting and possession time as a result. The 3rd seeded Great Falls Grizzlies are a tough team, so we will need to be on our A-game in order to have our best chance for moving on. Another thing that we have worked on is our special teams. We need to capitalize on any penalties that the Grizzlies give to us, and we need to prevent any scoring chances whenever we take penalties ourselves. By working on all of these things, the Anaheim Outlaws should move onto the 3rd round of the SMJHL playoffs.