Create Account

Delayed Moderation

After some hiccups getting this to work properly I figured I should announce it in case someone needs to use it. For anyone who has moderation access to a forum you can go to the bottom of a thread or from the forum select threads and in the drop down box at the bottom you can select Delayed Moderation. This gives you a bunch of options you can set and you can choose a time for it to happen at. Here are the options:
Open/Close Thread
Soft Delete/Restore Thread
Delete Thread Permanently - I don't think most people will see this option
Stick/Unstick Thread
Move / Copy Thread
Merge Threads
Remove Redirects
Remove Subscriptions
Approve/Unapprove Thread

The time you pick is the time for your timezone, don't pick an EST time if you are CST or it'll do the moderation an hour late. There is a task that mybb runs every 5 minutes that will look for posts with a delayed moderation set and if the time has passed it'll do whatever the moderation was. This is really useful for the PT team when they want a thread to close at a certain time. I'm sure others can find a use for it too.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Someone figure out a way I can be mad about this

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

02-21-2022, 04:49 AMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: Someone figure out a way I can be mad about this

I fucked your mom last night. Mad?

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

is that what the myBB icon is?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

02-21-2022, 04:52 AMGwdjohnson Wrote:
02-21-2022, 04:49 AMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: Someone figure out a way I can be mad about this

I fucked your mom last night. Mad?
dude you dont even know my mom bro you didnt fuck her stop

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

02-21-2022, 10:35 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: is that what the myBB icon is?

It's this box, for those that see it:
[Image: RvJWsfN.png]

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]