Create Account

New SHL Commissioner

We’ll see in a few seasons if WBF holds up.

(Best of luck WBF, you got a long road ahead of you)

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

One time I saw Lee kill a dead bird.

It was already dead and it absolutely was not him but I like to imagine he is the one who did it.

02-15-2022, 07:22 PMbrickwall35 Wrote: I have had 0 interaction with WBF, but it certainly seems like the people who I look up to on this site definitely don't like this decision, and having heard rumors of who the other apps were, the decision is a bit concerning.

That being said, I wish WBF the best of luck in this role and hope he brings a lot of great change and positivity to this league.

If not, actually permaban owners.

Get new people to look up to then lol

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

02-15-2022, 07:32 PMAcsolap Wrote:
02-15-2022, 07:27 PMRagnar Wrote: Lol some people are real mad about this. There’s a lot of stones being thrown in glass houses already. I can’t wait to read more.

Mouth breathers gonna mouth breathe.

Ur a towel

02-15-2022, 07:33 PMfishy Wrote:
02-15-2022, 07:29 PMml002 Wrote: Guys if Finn is commish then he can't GM buffalo anymore. This is an absolute win

We need a GM u free?

Yes I definitely won't ruin everything !!!

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

[Image: sidious-palpatine.gif]

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2022, 07:36 PM by Wearingabear.)

Ohio bad

Finn good

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

wrong

02-15-2022, 07:34 PMfishy Wrote:
02-15-2022, 07:22 PMbrickwall35 Wrote: I have had 0 interaction with WBF, but it certainly seems like the people who I look up to on this site definitely don't like this decision, and having heard rumors of who the other apps were, the decision is a bit concerning.

That being said, I wish WBF the best of luck in this role and hope he brings a lot of great change and positivity to this league.

If not, actually permaban owners.

Get new people to look up to then lol

So proud of my dad

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

want to beef in

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

maybe i come back now

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

02-15-2022, 07:29 PMml002 Wrote: Guys if Finn is commish then he can't GM buffalo anymore. This is an absolute win
Best take in this thread

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Its no secret finn and i have butt heads and i will never like him as a person but i do believe that he is a solid choice for the position as he is very knowledgeable and dedicated to this league. Here’s to hoping for the best because honestly this league is dying and there needs to be some big changes.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47w0rdohf4wt5ibu2b7q...=giphy.gif]

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]