Create Account

New SHL Commissioner

02-15-2022, 07:34 PMfishy Wrote:
02-15-2022, 07:22 PMbrickwall35 Wrote: I have had 0 interaction with WBF, but it certainly seems like the people who I look up to on this site definitely don't like this decision, and having heard rumors of who the other apps were, the decision is a bit concerning.

That being said, I wish WBF the best of luck in this role and hope he brings a lot of great change and positivity to this league.

If not, actually permaban owners.

Get new people to look up to then lol
Literally who are you

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

02-15-2022, 07:45 PMbrickwall35 Wrote:
02-15-2022, 07:34 PMfishy Wrote: Get new people to look up to then lol
Literally who are you
Finn’s lap dog

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Literally who are you

Lol who the fuck are you? Apart from being the guy who begs for blowjobs on Reddit that is.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

02-15-2022, 07:46 PMtrella Wrote:
02-15-2022, 07:45 PMbrickwall35 Wrote: Literally who are you
Finn’s lap dog

Idk if Finn's butt has enough room for all the noses in here

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

this website is still funny

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Literally who are you

Aaron Hernadivic. Also the coach that got Buffalo their last Challenge Cup. Like a week after you joined the league.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

02-15-2022, 07:44 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: Good hire imo Lee cares about the site a lot and I'm glad the owners made the tough decision to hire him

Oh shut the fuck up idiot.

02-15-2022, 07:47 PMAcsolap Wrote:

Lol who the fuck are you? Apart from being the guy who begs for blowjobs on Reddit that is.
Imagine doing a reddit deep dive on me to come up with such a lame clap back lmao

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Maybe people should wait to see how WBF performs as commish before criticizing the hiring. Actions speak louder than words...

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

02-15-2022, 07:48 PMmarco999 Wrote: Maybe people should wait to see how WBF performs as commish before criticizing the hiring. Actions speak louder than words...
Sensible post #69. Nice.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

02-15-2022, 07:47 PMAcsolap Wrote:

Can't wait to see this appeal fucking christ lol

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2022, 07:50 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

At least he wont ban copy pastas.

He can however keep sexually harassing me in DMs without getting punished. :(

If "nobody cares more about the league than Finn" as some of you claim, then why is his main way of showing that being an ass to everyone that isn't on his team? No matter how smart Finn is and how nice he might be behind closed doors and to his friends, how can we expect the kind of leader the league needs from someone who is basically a troll to everyone who isn't part of his in-group?

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

"The league is going to hell"

Well yeah maybe cause we shit on a commish 20 minutes into their tenure lol? You gotta believeeeee

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

I am here to put my public PR facing take out there for everyone to hear, then running to my Discords to type paragraphs and give my expert rundown on the situation, because my opinion NEEDS to be heard, and I just can't feel respected enough or comfortable enough to talk about such things here.