Create Account

S63 Team Latvia roster announcement

[Image: 20190511_6983.jpg]

Hello to everyone, it's once again that every hockey country is starting to prepare for their main event of the season. And I'm glad I can be part of this hockey festival, too. For those I am more unknown, I am the Fed Head of the Team Latvia. Everything started last season when I was selected as an assistant to the Fed Head of the team, but the situation has taken everything so far that this position is given to me. I'm pleasantly excited and I have the feeling that this roster will be able to do more than we could do in previous seasons.

The choice of roster was not so easy, given that there are not so many candidates for us. There had to be a choice between a number of young talents to prefer. I also wanted to add that all those who have not been chosen for this year's roster will certainly be able to do so next season. They only need to make more progress and everything will work out. Together we can achieve good results.

[Image: latvia_goalie.jpg]

Let's start with the team's goalkeepers. Overall, I had to make a choice between the 3 candidates. In this case, the choice was in favour of already tested values, as well as a young talented goalkeeper who is now trying to prove himself in the junior league, but I believe and hope he will be our team's leader in the future. And now I can name the two goalkeepers of the team who will lead our team to victory, and they are:
[Image: ice-hockey.jpg]

Let's look at our defensive line below. On this line I can say there is the greatest competition on our team. In general, there are many good young defs who will soon be able to play leading roles on our team. But the harsh truth is that we can only choose 6 defs to this tournament. I had to make a choice between the 12 defs and weed out half of them isn't the easiest task. I want to say that anyone who's left behind is no worse, just for a given moment, my choice is this, and things can change rapidly in the next tournaments. Then again, our defense will look like this in this tournament:
[Image: 168409079.0.jpg]

In conclusion, sweet food, or the largest group of players representing the team, the forwards. Here, our list of candidates from my side was actually reduced to a minimum. We had to choose from 15 candidates, which meant that 3 players would still have to watch this tournament from the sidelines on TV screens. Although there were not many candidates, the choice was not simple, my job was not to include the purely technically new players this time, but to push to a peak that maybe someone wouldn't like either. There were talented players to be left outside, but I am sure they will be in one of the junior favorites, or otherwise this will be a good source of motivation to try more and improve their skills, and make me look at them differently next season and choose them directly for the team. Then again, the team's attackers in this tournament will be:

In general, I am responsible for choosing the roster of the team myself, and any outcome is solely on my shoulders. This will be my first tournament as a team hed, and I will try to spend it on a good level. Although the success of the Latvian team has not been the best in recent times, we have to start with something. As the main goal of the team, I can make entry into the Play-Off tournament, but I will also be happy to have a competitive performance against every opponent.

No team is conceivable without the captain of the team and its assistants. This honour I wanted to be entrusted to myself, personally, without the internal vote of the team. I hope the team's players don't take it evil. But now I want to present the new team captain and his assistants to you.

The team's new captain – Mats Marner
Team captain's assistant – Chris Goodname
Team captain's assistant – Krišs Dārziņš

In general, it's all on my part, I wish everyone good luck in this tournament, and I hope everything is going to be done great!

Lets go Latvia

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

LATVIJA

Latvia

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I am honored to be named the captain for team Latvia! Let's go out there and have a good tournament!

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

we win

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

Good luck Latvija.

[Image: salming.png]

WOOOOOO! Best looking team in years!

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]