Create Account

S59 Draft in Review a few season later (2x I hope?)
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2022, 05:22 AM by visceralpotamus.)

The Season 59 Draft - A review at the end of Season 63

A few seasons have passed since the hyp of season 59 draft. Spectacular, record-breaking seasons have been had at the SMJHL level (ignore that there were a few extra games). Of course, the SHL teams were not drafting these players in the hopes of adding some 4-star trophies to their locker rooms…They are looking for active players who are going to propel the parent club to SHL glory. I will be focussing my analysis primarily on TPE earnings and the health of the bank accounts. While statistics during the first few seasons of the SHL are somewhat relevant, this is going to be heavily influenced by deployment (eg powerplay time), how strong the steam overall is, and sim luck. Nevertheless, those statistics may suggest strengths and weaknesses in the player builds, as well as the focus of the player (eg offensive or defensive players, focus on goal scoring of hits etc).With the first few (3 for some of them) seasons in the books, and an eye towards the playoffs, I though we could begin with an exploration of the draft that was.

Now let's enter the time machine and jump back

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again

1 . Toronto North Stars ( Argonauts -> Stars ) - Jay Sink @Memento Mori

TPE Rank #11 Overall, #5 Defencemen

Statistical Highlight: More than doubled his rookie point total from 12 to 30 (with no Powerplay time!). Also was a defensive force with 137 blocks, 102 hits and 32 takeaways.

Toronto had the first two picks in the draft, and they spent the first on Jay Sink. Ultimately Jay Sink would end up on Atlanta, as Toronto would trade him in return for a huge return: Guy Zheng, S64 ATL 1st, S65 CHI 2nd and the S66 ATL 2nd. While Jay may have dropped a bit in TPE since the draft, he is still just outside of the top 10 and a premium asset. Finances are a bit tight, so we are definitely looking forward to some media to ensure that Jay continues to earn maximally, he is still very active and I have no doubts he will continue to live up to his billing as a top prospect.

2 . Toronto North Stars ( Specters -> Stars ) - Dane Von Gucci @gucci

TPE Rank: Inactive
Statistical Highlight: N/A

While Toronto parlayed their top draft pick into a win-now piece, they, unfortunately, ended up missing with their #2 overall pick. Unfortunately, Gucci has not been active on the site since September 2021 and is capped at 750ish TPE.  The first miss of this draft comes early.

3 . Minnesota Monarchs - Sekai Wollker @Gaia Mormont

TPE Rank: #13 Overall, #6 Amongst Defencemen
Statistical Highlight: Impressive 8 goal total in rookie season (10% shooting %). 21 minutes average ice time per game, including half a minute of powerplay time

The defenceman run continues with Sekai Wolker, who similar to Jay Sink hovers just below the top 10 in TPE.  With a financial reserve of approximately 6 million, Sekei is in solid shape to continue earning, but definitely will need to add some income to support their training habit. Sekei has also managed to earn some powerplay time, which seems pretty rare for rookie/sophomore players, suggesting that Minnesota senses a strong offensive acumen in their top draft pick. I can imagine the butterflies are feeling pretty good about the return on their #3 overall pick.

4 . Edmonton Blizzard ( Wolfpack -> Blizzard ) - Sven Svechnikov @steveoiscool

TPE Rank: #2 Overall, #1 Amongst Defencemen
Statistical Highlight: @nd amongst Edmonton defencemen with just under 21 minutes per game (including just under 2 minutes of powerplay time). Impressively only scored one powerplay point with all that ice time. Scored fewer points this season than last :sus:

Well, we are not accounting for personality in this analysis, so Sven can breathe a sigh of relief. This toxic player has continued the cancerous legacy of a Vancouver hockey club that glamourizes violence against whales. However, he is admittedly a very fast riser in terms of the TPE standings. He is generally sitting in the top spot (1 TPE back of the #1 spot currently)  thanks to a few (3?) fantasy top finishes. It is worth mentioning that there are 3 Sven’s currently in the SHL, 2 of them are excellent players, and the third is being described in this paragraph. TPE is only as valuable as how you use it, and this “two way defender” gets routinely outscored by his stay at home defensive partner leading many in the management in Edmonton pondering what to do with a 2 way defender who doesn't pass well, shoot accurately, hit well, or block effectively. Yikes…
In terms of money, he has a lot, so he can continue buying TPE and throwing it into a well.

Next

5 . Seattle Argonauts ( Barracuda -> Argonauts ) - Daud Ramza @Blasoon

TPE Rank: 22 Overall, #13 Amongst Forwards
Statistical Highlight: Exploded Offensively from 26 points in his rookie season to 35 this season.

Seattle breaks the defenceman streak and snags center Daud Ramza at 5 overall and has to feel pretty good about this pick. Daud is in the mix at the top 20 for TPE, and has a healthy 10 mil+ in the bank account. Daud has been a solid point producer for the Argonauts and is likely to continue to develop into a core piece in this ascending squad.

6 . Toronto North Stars (syndicate -> Panthers -> Stars ) - Ryuuji Kawashima @Raven

TPE Rank: # 7 Overall, #4 Amongst Forwards
Statistical Highlight: Scored 15 (!) goals in their rookie season, had a dip in their sophomore, and got back to their sniper ways with 14 goals this season.

Toronto’s 3rd pick is the first one to still be a part of their team. Ryuuji had the top TPE spot locked down for the first few seasons, but a few late surges from Sven amongst others have seen them “fall” to just outside the top 5, within striking distance of the top spot. Toronto absolutely makes up for their miss at two overall with a top top earner, and one with almost 40 mil in the bank, so I do not expect them to drop off at all. A real value getting a player of this calibre at 6th overall.

7 . San Francisco Pride - Miguel Hefeweizen @ZootTX

TPE Rank: #3 Overall, #2 Amongst Forwards
Statistical Highlight: Absolutely exploded this year offensively, more than doubling his output from the mid 20s in his first two seasons to 55!

Another tremendous value is Miguel falling to 7th. ZootTX would end up pushing to the top of the TPE standings and sits with a very healthy 20 million + bank account. Indeed, their earning prompted the Pride to call Miguel up a season early, so Zoot has 3 full seasons in the SHL at this point - the second amongst those discussed to have that accomplishment. An offensive powerhouse, Miguel has also earned a substantial amount of powerplay time that most others in this class have not approached. Similar to the Stars with their pick of Raven, the Pride should be ecstatic at the return on a 7th overall so far.

8 . Winnipeg Aurora - Alexis Saint-Michele @KenitohMenara
TPE Rank: #16 Overall, #9 Amongst Forwards
Statistical Highlight: Winner of the Ryan Jesster Trophy (top rookie)

Ok so this one was tough to figure out. While Alexis was drafted by the Aurora, they somehow made their way to Calgary at some point. I can’t seem to find this trade in the processed trades on the website, but it seems he shifted from the Winnipeg budget to Calgary in s60-s61 season. I cant comment on the return for Winnipeg since I can’t seem to find the official trade. I can definitely say that Calgary got a fantastic player, who put up a shocking 44 points in their rookie season and was full value for the rookie of the year. They have fallen off a bit this season, likely with Calgary adding some pieces pushing Alexis further down the lineup. Alexis has definitely shown enough that they are likely a top player to keep an eye on as some of Calgary’s assets head towards regression.

9 . Winnipeg Aurora ( Platoon -> Aurora ) - Robot Sunfish @yonggarius

TPE Rank: #38 Overall, #21 Amongst Forwards
Statistical Highlight: Inactive

Seems to be a theme here were teams picking back to back seem to select a future inactive with their second choice. Not much to say here other than that Robot Sunfish was one of my favourite player names in the draft class, and if I recall correctly had put out some fantastic media. Unfortunately they capped out at about 500 TPE.

10 . Edmonton Blizzard  ( Panthers -> Stampede -> Argonauts -> Barracuda -> Blizzard) - Pasta The Turtle

TPE Rank: #6 Overall, #3 Amongst Defencemen

Statistical Highlight: Led team in blocks and hits for past few seasons. Formed half of the defensive pairing that offered NOTHING towards the offensive aspect of the game

Edmonton’s second pick was trading up to take me. They had the good sense not to pick back to back, else I would have been fate bound to go inactive. Biggest liability is my bank account, which is why I’m writing this. I’d like to imagine I am returning on value for a team that gave up some future assets to get me. I am so happy to be part of this team, and grateful to @Keygan @"TommySalami"@boom and to a much lesser extend @Bfine

Next

11 . Wolfpack New England Wolfpack ( Inferno -> Wolfpack  ) - Matej Winters @39alaska39

TPE Rank: #31 Overall, #10 Amongst Defencemen
Statistical Highlight: 113 shot blocks - eats pucks for dinner

Matej hasn’t updated since November - looking to be on the path towards being inactive, but hopefully he comes back. He is still on the New England Roster, and I am really hopeful that we can see a comeback for this player. At 826 TPE definitely still a valuable asset. With 30 million in the bank, wouldn’t take much to get caught up.

12 . Manhattan Rage - Robert E. O. Speedwagon @GoonerBear
TPE Rank: #15 Overall, #8 Amongst Forwards
Statistical Highlight: Contender for rookie of the year, 42 point rookie season, #2 scorer on the team this season

The second Zerk drafted was none other than the Speedwagon himself! 30 Million in the bank, I have to imagine he will continue to hold his value. With Manhattan in the midst of a rebuild, I imagine they are delighted to have a player and person of Gooner’s character as the face of the franchise. Another player who is sure to be headlining fantasy drafts in short order.

13 . Tampa Bay Barracuda ( Blizzard -> Barracuda )- Ethan Bouchard @fever95
TPE Rank: #8 Overall, #4 Amongst Defenceman
Statistical Highlight: Solid and consistent producer (20ish points) for a top contender

Ethan is an early candidate for top riser on the draft board. Tampa got a top 5 value pick here. While Ethan is a bit limited in terms of opportunity given the strength of the players around him, he is clearly an important piece for a contending team, and a future key piece of the Barracuda. With 42 million in the bank, he’s a very solid bet to continue holding his top 5 place in the TPE chart

14 . New Orleans Specters ( Dragons -> Specters ) - Ville Kurri @SlashACM

TPE Rank: #20 Overall, #12 Amongst Forwards
Statistical Highlight: Over 3 minutes of penalty kill past two seasons.

Prompt 1:
Another 3 season SHLer, Slash has a healthy 20ish million in the bank account, Should continue to develop into a solid asset for the Spectre. Looks like he is primarily deployed in a defensive setting - a person after my own heart

Prompt 2:
I love your PT prompts. I’m in a few sim leagues, and the SHL is always the one I choose to write because of the creativity of the prompts. Thank you!

15 . Los Angeles Panthers (Stars -> Panthers )- Shane Duffy Jr. @LB3737

TPE Rank: #26 Overall, #17 Amongst Forwards
Statistical Highlight: 17 goals this season

Was traded from the Panthers to the Aurora for Cormac Pónaire - another s59 draftee (6 picks later) who is within a spot of him in the TPE standings. Guessing this was a few people who wanted a change of scenery. Is a running a little low in cash, so might need to start writing some media to continue earning to his 1st round billing. He does seem to be developing into a sniper, will be exciting to see what he produces for the rebuilding Aurora.

16 .  Edmonton Blizzard (Renegades -> Blizzard ) - Slavakov Vladimirashenko @Bfine

TPE Rank: #12 Overall, #7 Amongst Forwards
Statistical Highlight: The power forward put in 19 goals along with 111 hits.

3rd zerk off the board, and has risen the ranks to assistant GM for the blizzard. While he is stepping down his influence on the team both in terms of roster construction and locker room atmosphere are clear and a testament to his character. As a player, he is part of the goon squad on Edmonton that promises to dominate the league in a few seasons. Toe Lock wen?

17 . Atlanta Inferno ( Stampede -> Wolfpack -> Inferno ) - Angus McFife XVIII @micool132

TPE Rank: #4 Overall, #2 Amongst Defencemen
Statistical Highlight: went from 11 points last year to 11 goals and 37 points.

Atlanta has likely found their defensive core of the future with Angus paired with Jay Sink. Unbelievable to see McFie drop this far. A top earner with 89 million in the bank, Atalanta has to be happy about their blue line anchors. He’s gonna win the cup….eventually right?

18 . Chicago Syndicate ( Steelhawks -> syndicate ) - Valdis Vejonis @BoloBill

TPE Rank: #32 Overall, #11 Amongst Defencemen
Statistical Highlight: 17 point season as a rookie this season

Valdi ended up being a piece in a complicated 3 way trade (see here https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3154263). Looks like an attempt for Toronto to pick up draft picks. Look like he hasn’t updated since January, but at 744 TPE is a very serviceable player with solid potential should he be able to return. This year was his rookie season, the first player in the class to have a rookie season in s63. He does have 5 million in the bank, so could certainly jump up in TPE with training.

ROUND 2

19 . Manhattan Rage ( Specters -> Rage ) - Robert Black @grimreaper

TPE Rank: #24 Overall, #15 Amongst Forwards
Statistical Highlight: Consistent offensive contributor (24, the 25 point seasons).

The 4th Zerk drafted, he joins speedwagon in Manhatten. 26 million in the bank, Safe to assume grimreaper will continue to return on value considering he fell to the second round.

20 . Inferno Atlanta Inferno (  Argonauts -> Steelhawks -> Inferno ) - Jack Nishimori @qWest

TPE Rank: #17 Overall, #10 Amongst Forwards
Statistical Highlight: Another player taking sophomore leap, doubling his 21 rookie  points including 16 goals this season

Another player who is absolutely returning value as an early second-rounder. Has developed into a key offensive contributor, possibly a future sniper with a 12.5 shooting percentage.  11 million in the bank is pretty comfortable so I expect him to continue his development into a premium offensive player.

21 . Aurora Winnipeg Aurora ( Monarchs -> Argonauts -> Aurora ) - Cormac Ponaire @wumaduce

TPE Rank: #25 Overall, #16 Amongst Forwards
Statistical Highlight: Sustained a strong rookie showing of 33 points, with 34 points, including 12 goals.

As discussed earlier he swaps places with Shane Duffy. The change of scenery did him well as he lands on an ascending Panthers team and has a big role in the offence. He has enough money in the bank for a few more training sessions, so I would definitely expect to see some efforts from wumaduce to shore up his bank account to continue his rise up the TPE board.

22 . Blizzard Edmonton Blizzard ( Wolfpack -> Blizzard ) - Artemius Nystrom @TapdancingNecrons

TPE Rank: #23 Overall, #14 Amongst Forwards
Statistical Highlight: Bruising forward with 123 hits in rookie season and 116 this year

Another piece in the draft masterclass by Edmonton, Nystrom followed up a dominant SMJHL career by transitioning seamlessly into a bruising piece of the Edmonton “Goon Squad.” A very solid earner as well, I know Artemis will continue to soar up the TPE board.

23 . Barracuda Tampa Bay Barracuda - Bob Duncan @Dagumpa
TPE Rank: #27 Overall, #18 Amongst Forwards
Statistical Highlight: Scored over 20 points in each of his 3 seasons

So this was a bit complicated to figure out, but it looks like Bob was been involved in a few trades, the first from Tampa to Winnipeg, then Winnipeg to New England. Again, gets a bit complicated to sort out who got the most value in these trades. Duncan has had a very consistent showing n his 3 seasons. Last time he updated was in November, but he sits at 924 TPE, so he’s definitely a player who could come back and not miss a beat.

24 . Edmonton Blizzard ( syndicate -> Panthers -> Blizzard ) - Makrus "The Tater" Jager @taterswc

TPE Rank: #10 Overall, #6 Amongst Forwards
Statistical Highlight: Being robbed of a nomination for rookie of the year

My vote for steal of the draft. The 24th pick turns into a top 10 earner who shows no signs of slowing down. The only thing that threatens to derail his ascension is his proclivity to join every single sim league he comes across and attempts to max earn in each one.

You are such a great guy. Of all the beauties on this site (and there are many) you are just about the biggest piece of joy. Love you douchebag.

Go ahead and hug me now if you want, don’t give a fuck

25 . San Francisco Pride - Fedor Sotakov @DollaBill

TPE Rank: #43 Overall, #25 Amongst Forwards
Statistical Highlight: Was drafted behind a Fucking Turtle

It is not my intention to shit on my fellow Season 59 draftees as there are plenty of great players that were drafted to teams. Congratulations to you all..but…f*ck…Fedor outplayed most of you in s58…in the SMJHL. I hope you all understand that I’m extremely salty to have seen him passed over so much in one sitting. Worse, he was drafted well after players I never have f*cking heard of.

What the f*ck is going on here?

Oh, right…nepotism.

And why am I so pissed that he was left out of the 1st round…because Fedor Sotakov is a 1st round talent. Plain and simple.

26 . New Orleans Specters ( Aurora -> Steelhawks -> Argonauts -> Specters ) - Lebron Brady @Jackers41

TPE Rank: #37 Overall, #20 Amongst Forwards
Statistical Highlight: n/a inactive

27 . Monarchs ( Platoon -> Monarchs ) - Aleksandrs Balcers @Randominoe

TPE Rank: 36 Overall, 15 Amongst Defencemen
Statistical Highlight: n/a I think inactive?

Another zerk who will always have a place in history as part of the s60 championship team. Hope you’re good <3

28 . Chicago Syndicate ( Panthers -> Specters -> syndicate ) - Kappa Kappa @xTri

TPE Rank: 39 Overall, 16 Amongst Defencemen
Statistical Highlight: n/a I think inactive?

29 . Atlanta Inferno ( Inferno -> Specters -> Blizzard -> Wolfpack -> Inferno ) - Salzberger Lillehammersson @NorwegianDemon

TPE Rank: 5 Overall, 3 Amongst Forwards
Statistical Highlight: 2 way forward with 39 points and over 100 blocks

Okay this is another contender for steal of the draft. 29th overall turns into a top 5 earner. With 56 million in the bank, The Hammer is more likely to take over #1 than to drop down to where they were actually drafted.Atlanta have really mined a lot of value out of this class.

30 . Minnesota Monarchs ( Rage -> Monarchs ) - Samuel Savage @Alyxander

TPE Rank: 53 Overall, 30 Amongst Forwards
Statistical Highlight: na/ inactive

This one hurts a bit. Loved Sam from our time together in Newfoundland. Amazing dude, hoping to see you recreate some time in the future <3

31 . Tampa Bay Barracuda ( Blizzard -> Barracuda ) - Marco Barengurb @gaby

TPE Rank: 1 Overall, 1st Amongst Forwards
Statistical Highlight: 35 points despite 0 powerplay time

Ok someone has to explain to me how it is possible gaby fell this far. Almost a 3rd round pick and is currently standing atop the draft class. 32 Million in the bank suggests they are gonna be at the top for a while. Another player on a strong team, so impressive output given lack of deployment.

32 . Calgary Dragons - Eero Makela @Gifter of Bikes

TPE Rank: 19 Overall, 7th Amongst defencemen
Statistical Highlight: 3 seasons in the majors, 108 blocks this season
Calgary has to be happy with the value here. A top 20 player in terms of TPE at the back of the second, especially considering how many inactives went ahead. A solid defensive contributor would definitely expect to see Eero’s role expand over time. Also has a solid 8 million in the bank, so should continue to rise the TPE board.

33 . Panthers Los Angeles Panthers ( Stars -> Panthers ) - Aleks Blixstrom @Exilate

TPE Rank: 21 Overall, 8th Amongst defencemen
Statistical Highlight: 69 hits. Nice.

Copy and paste from above. Tremendous value so late in the round. Solid contributor for LA, seems to deployed primarily in defensive situations, but that could evolve over time. Decent amount of money in the bank. Exilate really returning on value here.

34 . Inferno Atlanta Inferno ( Renegades -> Inferno ) - Evgeni Petrov @RenoJacksonHS

TPE Rank: 14 Overall, 1st Amongst Goalies,
Statistical Highlight: 2.83 gaa and 0.917 sv%

Championship calibre goalie and record setting junior goalie, and Another Zerk, Reno was the first goalie chosen. He has paid off for Atlanta, as they certainly have their goalie of the future.  Another amazing locker room presence, and quirky in ways all great goalies kinda have to be.
<3

35 . Wolfpack New England Wolfpack ( Stampede -> Wolfpack ) - Jack Micro
TPE Rank: ?? I think recreated?
Statistical Highlight: n/a

36 . Tampa Bay Barracuda ( Steelhawks -> Barracuda ) - Janis Lux @Lukstins88

TPE Rank: 30 Overall, 19 Amongst Forwards,
Statistical Highlight: This was Janis’ rookie season and they put up 28 points

So it looks like Janis ended up on the Monarchs, but I cannot find a trade, so possibly there was an inbetween destination. I’ll update if I can find it. That said Janis is a solid earner, has some money in the bank and is a contributor for the butterflies.

ROUND 3

37 . New Orleans Specters - Iorek Byrinson @Mooty99
TPE Rank: 28 Overall, 2nd Amongst Goalies,
Statistical Highlight: 3.81 GAA and 0.895 Sv%
The 2nd ranked goalie goes with the first pick of the 3rd round. Can’t complain too much about that. Iorek seems to be carving out a role with 28 starts this season. Goalie of the future acquired with very little draft capital is very efficient.

38 . Baltimore Platoon ( Argonauts -> Platoon ) - Granny PanPan @GrannyPanPan

TPE Rank: 29 Overall, 9th Amongst Defencemen,
Statistical Highlight: Ate 167 pucks -ouch!

Granny PanPan was traded along with  WPG S61 1st and Roboute Guilliman for Oliver Cleary and MAN S64 2nd. A team entering contention giving an asset to a rebuilding team. Seems pretty standard. Unfortunately Granny hasn’t updated since September, but at 880 TPE definitely serviceable.

39 . Chicago Syndicate ( Monarchs -> Specters -> syndicate ) - Josh Jennings

TPE Rank: 50 Overall, 18 Amongst Defencemen,

40 . Wolfpack New England Wolfpack - Top Cheddar

TPE Rank: 41 Overall, 23 Amongst Forwards,

41 . Barracuda Tampa Bay Barracuda - Podan Podanovich

TPE Rank: 49 Overall, 4th Amongst Goalies,

42 . syndicate Chicago Syndicate - Shion Okamoto @lmao

Technically part of the s58 Draft so doesn’t make sense to put his ranking in here. Another candidate for steal of the draft as he goes so late and is 19th in his draft class (would be 5th in the s59 class). More importantly another zerk legend and great dude <3
Also seems to be the only draft that chicago made that worked out for them :tyohno:

43 . San Francisco Pride - Benjamin Blue II

TPE Rank: 47 Overall, 3rd Amongst Goalies,

44 . Aurora Winnipeg Aurora - Scooby Doo
TPE Rank: 52 Overall, 29th Amongst forwards,

46 . New Orleans Specters ( Panthers -> Specters ) - Sabarro Torretta @santej29

TPE Rank: 33 Overall, 12th Amongst Defencemen,
Statistical Highlight: 18 points

My D Partner in Newfoundland, it was tremendous value for him to go so late, Still active an important contributor, Sabarro brings a championship pedigree to Montreal.

48 . pride San Francisco Pride ( Rage -> pride ) - Viktor Zukal

Cant find this player anywhere. Maybe they recreated?

49 . Blizzard Edmonton Blizzard - Dara McQuick

TPE Rank: 99 Overall, 28 Amongst Defence,

A testament to Sven’s inability to keep users engaged in Vancouver. Sad

Undrafted, but an Absolute Beauty

Videl Valor @ValorX77

TPE Rank: 9 Overall, 5th Amongst forwards,
Statistical Highlight: 40 points in rookie season, but best is yet to come

An absolute whiff by GM’s in the draft, Videl as a great presence in any locker room, and is a top tier earner as well. I dunno if you can call someone who went undrafted a steal, but it damn sure feels like it. Can't wait to see what they are able to do next season on whatever team they land on <3

Thank you for reading my media which is completely about playoff matchups so please 2x media thanks I love you

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]

Some day I'll shore up my bank account... Yeah...

[Image: FJPVyys.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2022, 10:29 AM by trella.)

This was a great draft for the Barracuda fever falling that far was absolutely absurd. He was max earning and has 3 HoF players already. How does somebody like that fall? Easiest pick of my life.

Not sure why so many people were sleeping on gaby. We take those

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Super happy I got to land in Atlanta, a real squad of absolute beauts. '

Also after reading this entire draft the 1st word in every sentence is Pasta's playoff predictions so media plz pay 2x.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Still shocked on why I wasn’t drafted.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

pride #rollpride

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Still shocked I went that high, other Sota should’ve gone above me tbh

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

Atlanta really got a lot of them S59 players huh

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

Sadly my bank account will recover this season, I finally got a job, bit of a bust though I won’t lie

02-13-2022, 10:26 AMtrella Wrote: This was a great draft for the Barracuda fever falling that far was absolutely absurd. He was max earning and has 3 HoF players already. How does somebody like that fall? Easiest pick of my life.

Not sure why so many people were sleeping on gaby. We take those

Win a cup idiot

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

02-13-2022, 12:11 PMBfine Wrote: Still shocked I went that high, other Sota should’ve gone above me tbh

They made sure everyone was aware of that Hmm

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Still probably my favourite draft as a GM, we brought in so many great people in this draft!

Great article @visceralpotamus!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Love this writeup. S59 legendary draft class

[Image: qm0v49d.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2022, 11:01 AM by Raven.)

02-13-2022, 05:15 AMvisceralpotamus Wrote: 6 . Toronto North Stars (syndicate -> Panthers -> Stars ) - Ryuuji Kawashima @Raven

TPE Rank: # 7 Overall, #4 Amongst Forwards
Statistical Highlight: Scored 15 (!) goals in their rookie season, had a dip in their sophomore, and got back to their sniper ways with 14 goals this season.

Toronto’s 3rd pick is the first one to still be a part of their team. Ryuuji had the top TPE spot locked down for the first few seasons, but a few late surges from Sven amongst others have seen them “fall” to just outside the top 5, within striking distance of the top spot. Toronto absolutely makes up for their miss at two overall with a top top earner, and one with almost 40 mil in the bank, so I do not expect them to drop off at all. A real value getting a player of this calibre at 6th overall.

Thanks, this made me realise I hadn't bought coaching yet this season lol!

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart