Create Account

Be Safe

02-24-2022, 03:14 PMRonniewalker Wrote: I’m Estonian, so the whole conflict and how it has played out hits very close to home, us also being neighbors of Russia. I am very worried that if Putin succeeds in his plans with Ukraine, the Baltic states may well be next on his plate, even if we are NATO states and EU members. 

I wish cool heads to everyone involved. I hope that you and your loved ones and everyone around you manages to come out of it unscathed, as much as it is even possible under these circumstances. And while my mind has a hard time believing so, I hope that somehow this thing will not evolve into an even bigger catastrophe than it already is.

I hope so too, stay safe my friend!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

02-24-2022, 01:15 PMsteveoiscool Wrote: Honestly pretty shameful to turn a general well wishing post for real happenings into a fictional IIHF league debate. It's not even offseason yet, save the shitposting for a week.
My opinion as well. Just so happens my fictional hockey player is Russian. I'm not connected to him in any other way than I thought it was a fun name. But to turn a real life tragedy and war into a fucking debate about "if we should have Russia in the SHL" seems quite disrespectful to the situation overall. There are Ukrainian people fighting for their livelihoods. There are Russians demonstrating in the street with balls of steel, despite what could happen to them and has in the past, to stop this war. And we're arguing about a tiny flag in our emote section.

Some of you need to get off the computer and get a dose of real life. This site is baby shit.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

02-24-2022, 03:14 PMRonniewalker Wrote: I’m Estonian, so the whole conflict and how it has played out hits very close to home, us also being neighbors of Russia. I am very worried that if Putin succeeds in his plans with Ukraine, the Baltic states may well be next on his plate, even if we are NATO states and EU members. 

I wish cool heads to everyone involved. I hope that you and your loved ones and everyone around you manages to come out of it unscathed, as much as it is even possible under these circumstances. And while my mind has a hard time believing so, I hope that somehow this thing will not evolve into an even bigger catastrophe than it already is.

Stay safe Ronnie, hopefully what Biden says is true in that the USA will defend every NATO ally.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

02-24-2022, 03:51 PMDELIRIVM Wrote:
02-24-2022, 01:15 PMsteveoiscool Wrote: Honestly pretty shameful to turn a general well wishing post for real happenings into a fictional IIHF league debate. It's not even offseason yet, save the shitposting for a week.
My opinion as well. Just so happens my fictional hockey player is Russian. I'm not connected to him in any other way than I thought it was a fun name. But to turn a real life tragedy and war into a fucking debate about "if we should have Russia in the SHL" seems quite disrespectful to the situation overall. There are Ukrainian people fighting for their livelihoods. There are Russians demonstrating in the street with balls of steel, despite what could happen to them and has in the past, to stop this war. And we're arguing about a tiny flag in our emote section.

Some of you need to get off the computer and get a dose of real life. This site is baby shit.

This x100

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

02-24-2022, 04:36 PMluke Wrote:

Stay safe Ronnie, hopefully what Biden says is true in that the USA will defend every NATO ally.
I agree with the sentiment, but unfortunately Ukraine isn't in NATO, and I don't think NATO will put boots on the ground for a non-member, even if they've applied to join.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

02-24-2022, 08:41 PMbrickwall35 Wrote:
02-24-2022, 04:36 PMluke Wrote: Stay safe Ronnie, hopefully what Biden says is true in that the USA will defend every NATO ally.
I agree with the sentiment, but unfortunately Ukraine isn't in NATO, and I don't think NATO will put boots on the ground for a non-member, even if they've applied to join.

I meant with Estonia, where is ronnie is from

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

02-24-2022, 03:51 PMDELIRIVM Wrote:

All I take out of this is everything is your fault, comrade.

In all seriousness, I hope any and every user we have here is safe, and that their families are safe. This whole situation is so mind blowing. The real people who are living through this need to be kept in mind more than the fake hockey teams.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

02-24-2022, 08:46 PMluke Wrote:
02-24-2022, 08:41 PMbrickwall35 Wrote: I agree with the sentiment, but unfortunately Ukraine isn't in NATO, and I don't think NATO will put boots on the ground for a non-member, even if they've applied to join.

I meant with Estonia, where is ronnie is from
Oh duh. Then yeah totally agree

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS:

I SLEEP

CHANGE FAKE INTERNET HOCKEY LEAGUE TEAM NAME FROM RUSSIA TO RUSSIAN IIHF COMMITTEE:

REAL SHIT???

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Yeah, as someone who's from far away from the conflict (not that we don't have a bone on it - turns out there were quite a fuckton of Brazilian soccer players plying their trade at the Ukranian league), do wish y'all be careful out there. Tense times, lads. Fucking horrible times too.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

If this thread is to stay open, keep it civil.

Zelenskyy has balls of steel. God bless that man.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Glory to Ukraine

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Russia's genocide of Ukrainians must stop it's been over a month of the war and cities are being massacred, civilians being raped and tortured and millions being bombed. This is the story recalling the atrocities that occurred in one city (Bucha): https://fb.watch/cb638SSJNv/

War crimes and acts of genocide are continuing to happen across Ukraine and awareness of it needs to be made

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

04-04-2022, 05:17 PMleafsftw1967 Wrote: Russia's genocide of Ukrainians must stop it's been over a month of the war and cities are being massacred, civilians being raped and tortured and millions being bombed. This is the story recalling the atrocities that occurred in one city (Bucha): https://fb.watch/cb638SSJNv/

War crimes and acts of genocide are continuing to happen across Ukraine and awareness of it needs to be made

I struggle to find words strong enough to express my heartbreak. It's like Putin is dying of cancer and wants to take everyone down with him.