Create Account

Vasily retires -- I stand with Ukraine

02-25-2022, 03:12 PMSamee Wrote: im sorry this comes off as really xenophobic lol, and really performative

"I realized that immediate retirement was simply the only morally correct thing I could do with this player. To continue portraying a character as loudly and proudly Russian as Vasily would be disrespectful to the nation of Ukraine and make light of the suffering of its people"

why are you demonizing being russian???? lmfao. not all russians align with putin. being a russian does not make you anti ukranian. this is really weird, im sorry. i really couldnt care less about this post, but saying that "being a character thats Russian is disrespectful towards Ukraine" is really, really fucking odd. just implies that being russian==prowar==anti ukraine, which is simply NOT TRUE.

cut the performative bullshit

Maybe you should retire your Russian player to stand with ukraine

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vasily retires -- I stand with Ukraine - by aleks - 02-25-2022, 03:16 PM