Create Account

Until We Meet Again
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2022, 01:28 AM by FinnRhys.)

Not really media but just wanted to publicly thank this league for letting me be a part of it for the last few years. You've been there through major turbulence in my life from moving across the country to dealing with deaths in the family to my own mental health and even a military deployment to Iraq. Through thick and thin this league allowed me an outlet and I'll forever be grateful.

Unfortunately, however, real life has gotten real and between balancing my family, my education goals and my job, I just can't devote the time I feel I would need to in order to be a good teammate.

So, sadly, it has become time for FR Finn-Rhys to ride off into the sunset and retire. It's been a great ride and I want to thank some very special people (although I know I'll forget someone and for that I apologize).

My Halifax family who brought me in and made the league fun for a total newb.

My Edmonton family. You guys were nothing short of amazing. Like, seriously, you were the best most dysfunctional (in a good way) digital family a guy could ask for and I will always be a Blizzard at heart!

My New England family. You welcomed me with open arms and made me a lifelong member of the Pack. I will always treasure my time with you!

My San Fran family. We had a short time together but you all were nothing short of awesome to me. I'll always be proud of my time with the Pride!

My Swiss family. Man we have been on the verge of greatness and I can't wait to hear about the day we finally get over the hump and win that gold. Its coming, I can feel it!

Finally, to everyone in the SHL community. You will never know or truly understand how amazing a community I think we have (warts and all). I've met none of you in real life and yet there are several of you I know would drop everything to be there for me, because you have. I'll miss you all!

And so, it's not farewell. Instead, it is until we meet again.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

A legend departs. Come back when you’re ready FR and we’ll be here with open arms.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

\_\_\_\_\_\_

dammit no

you're a legend dude. we'll miss you a lot in switzerland

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Congrats FRFR! I'll never regret bringing you on to COL for a playoff run! Didn't end how we wanted, but that's life.

Good luck in life!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Great career FR! Was fun to share the ice with you again in San Francisco.

Take care mate

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

All the best, until we meet again !

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Hey FR - best of luck. It was a pleasure getting to know you a bit in NEW!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Be good, be safe, and take care of yourself!