Create Account

S64 SMJHL Early Bird PT

I would say my main strength about my player would have to be my stamina as I want to be a minute-eating player that will play hard defensive minutes and make good outlet passes to my forwards. I want to help my team win and be someone that can play a lot of hard minutes.

Dan Baltisberger's biggest strength is certainly his shot and his ability to find gaps where other players couldn't fit a ping pong ball. To be able to get the good shots, of course, he also needs a talent to get himself into good positions in front of the net.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Tom Taylor’s Shooting range is a standout ability that he has as he’s able to take shots from deep and still have really great accuracy while doing that, but overall, Tom's offensive abilities as a whole are better than the average player, and this will be his greatest threats to the opposition he faces once he get drafted. (58 Words)

Isabella Bouchard looks poised and ready for the upcoming Simulation Major Junior Hockey League entry draft. The Canadian is a resident of Vancouver, and was on the bench for Quebec City's playoff run. Her biggest strength looks to be her patience, and adaptability. While her initial game looks weaker than the rest of the draft pool, her persistence and determination will likely be a major factor in how well she can fit into the game at the next level
(79 words)

[Image: bouch22.jpg?ex=65381617&is=6525a117&hm=6...178839271&] [Image: VGl3CB4.png]

coming after the success of his younger brother, ace is determined to prove to SHL and the SMJHL that not only will he far exceed his brother in every aspect of his game but he is built like a truck. Ace knows how to handle the biscuit and is good at every facet of the game. He knows how to put the puck in the net and he'll be at the top of the charts for a long time coming

81 words

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Nolan Krewe’s greatest strength is his sense of humor. The Louisiana native is known for jokes that lighten the locker room in addition to his orchestrating hockey teammate shenanigans. Nolan is known for pranks that includes Saran wrapping toilet bowls, putting blue dye in jock straps, and smothering windshields in Vaseline and human hair clippings. Krewe’s humor is also an one-ice advantage. He’ll tell jokes to opposing offensive players and goalies that can distract like the best of mind-game tactics.

As C Jobin, I am the third of my kind. You may have heard the saying that the third time is the charm, so it makes sense that I should be the best of the Jobins, and that will be my main strength. @Jobin may have lots of wins and fancy stats and a few cups or something, but I will be the superior Jobin by the end of it, mark my words

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

Ed Balls has seen it all in his career. He's been around the block. He's walked deep into bowels of the Houses of Parliament and he's emerged a shining GOD of hockey. Her Royal Highness herself bestowed upon this shining beacon of a man the secret to hockey. This man will snipe the net from anywhere you ask him to, because he quite literally has a royally good slapshot.

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

I believe that Matthew McGarry’s biggest and best strength is based around his shooting. Matt tries to find all lanes to the net as possible, and it may not look like he’s the best at making those efforts, but he’s always ready to snipe that puck top bins at any moment.

My player’s biggest strength is that he knows his own name very well. The confidence to go about your business and think everyone knows exactly who you are (RONNIE PICKERING) is something that every team in the SMJHL needs on their roster. His ability to orchestrate fantastic moves on the road while also slandering those around him unable to think at such high levels shows an ability to read situations offensively and defensively greater than really anyone in the draft this year.

Code:
82 words

[Image: 1PU6YuX.png]
         [Image: JiycRrd.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2022, 09:52 PM by Finch.)

Marty the machine Sanderson, what's not to love, character guy, grit for days. Can challenge anyone on the ice in a tilt or on the score sheet. Future selke, conn smythe, hart trophy winner. Plays hard, hit harder. Coachs wet dream.

[Image: R.60e6f25b8ec55e902e324f4daf0a4d50?rik=h...ImgRaw&r=0]

tryna make a change