Create Account

Another leagues perspective: How the VHL is trying to fix its meta problem

03-09-2022, 10:04 AMGCool Wrote:
03-09-2022, 09:49 AMPatty Wrote: I have to imagine their solution is partly possible due to their update portal.  Minimizing players and updaters actually having to deal with / calculate the ratios.

But they aren't added into the sim until a new whole number is hit -- so that could be easily automated in the updating tools, no?

Not really the point, not like we can do that kind of thing, just wanted to ask. I really like this idea. Despite it appearing a little complicated on the surface, it's way better than picking a new game to play.
You're probably right about the updating side of it.  A little complicated feels like an understatement.  I saw in the thread VHL has had this idea floating around in some form for like 3 years?  Our scale being 1-20, our "meta" being more complicated than max this, don't touch that.  Also makes it a not really 1 to 1 thing.  It's an idea worth thinking about though.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another leagues perspective: How the VHL is trying to fix its meta problem - by Patty - 03-09-2022, 10:18 AM