Create Account

This Isn't Goodbye, Unless It Is

It's no myth that I haven't been the most active or dedicated player these last few months. Call it burnout or whatever you need to call it. I had a great time in QCC and I was thrilled to be drafted by Manhattan, but I just don't have the time to commit to being the best I can be right now. Real life just hit in a big way the last few months (mostly good) and as great as this place is, it's not a priority right now. So apologies to those who took a chance on me and now I can't deliver. But we all have to do what we all have to do. Maybe I'll be back in a few seasons, or this might actually be it. Either way you're all great people and keep doing what you're doing.

Be Well

Renegades  raiders  Finland

damn, sucks that we can't play together in MAN but IRL has to come first, don't beat yourself up for it. Good luck IRL and hope we see you back soon! 

Rage Rage Rage

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

IRL comes first, take care of yourself!

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

I feel this one, brother.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Thanks for making the brief time we've been together in QCC a great one, and best of luck with your real life adventures! We'll hope to see you around here again sometime, but until then, take care!

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Take care

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Real life happens my dude, take the time to take care of yourself. Wishing you all the best!

[Image: banes.png]

It was great being your teammate Leoben! Take it easy and hope to see you again!

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

Take care Leoben, hope our paths cross again someday!

[Image: lespoils.gif]