Create Account

S64 SMJHL PT #1 - New Places

When I got in the locker room of the Vancouver Whalers I was so shocked because everyone was there waiting for me and they all jumped on me. I was very happy because I didn't think they would react that way and show how much they cares for me. I was able to talk with Dex in person. We had a great conversation before the draft and we are both happy that I'm a whaler. He told about the goal and how big my role is for this team and I accepted the challenge. I believe I can bring the whalers on the right path. Afterwards, I spent the rest of my day with the new whalers. I invited them to my house, have fun time together and get to know well each other so we can build up that chemistry before preseason. We know it's not going to be easy year for us but if we are work well together we can become the best!

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

B Jobin was very nervous for his first time in the locker room because it was a new experience and he was thinking all sorts of things like "oh no i really hope they like me because it would be very not fun if they dont like me in my opinion". But it turns out he didnt even have to be nervous and it was really stupid of him to be nervous because what the hell everyone on the whalers is so nice and friendly! When he joined the room everyone said "wow hello welcome" and they gave him a big hug and he felt so welcomed and it also helped that he was not alone because he had his fellow draftees with him like miroslav ketil who is a very nice guy. New truly celebrate all the new blood on the team they had a big pizza party in the locker room after the first practice the pizza was hawaiian which is really good if you aren't a baby.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

PBE Affiliation

After playing the game for fun for a while, Din Djarin got invited to be scouted by many of the teams in the SMJHL. Come draft day Din Djarin did not have many teams that actively scouted him, or just scouted him in general. He took it as he was new to the planet and the area and that not many people knew him but there was one team that seemed to be very interested in him and that was the team he was eventually drafted to. That team is none other than the Nevada Battleborn! Nevada had a very good beginning impression on Din. This is due to the warm welcome from not only the team, but the friends, alumni, and captains of the team also chiming in. Even as much the two general managers of the team came to Din Djarin to discuss a contract less than twenty four hours after the draft and that made him feel like he was actually wanted by the team and wanted him secured as soon as possible. Already getting tips from fellow teammates as well as training exercises, Din Djarin feels like he is going to fit in well here and hope that the Battleborn get more than they expected with drafting him in the second round. He still feels like he needs to prove himself, and with the training and the pre-season, that is exactly what he aims to do. Only upwards from here.
This is the way.

[Image: jsteele1423.gif]
[Image: dOfqg1T.png]
[Image: lhZ3TTV.png]
[Image: QwTZD8C.png] [Image: uJXrVDL.png]
Click my logo below to see me LIVE on Twitch!
[Image: vNTwVv3.png]

With his family's history with the Anchorage team, Leon was already set up to live in the Alaskan wilderness. His grandfather (Former Anchorage GM Robert Lokitonov) actually had the apartment building that all the players live in built shortly after the team's move from Prince George. Leon's father often would visit the team during and after his playing years, so Leon has more than enough experience around the facility and with former and current players. When Leon arrived he was greeted by the current captains Spack Jarrow and Paul Koivu. The rest of the team was very excited and welcoming to such a large rookie class this season and even had a big welcome party so we could all get to know each other more. Red Kirkby and Leon are already acquainted through their families SHL ties. Hopefully this class will be the bedrock to build towards some trophies over the next few seasons.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

ISFL PT

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

When I walked into the Detroit Falcons Locker Room it was a very weird feeling. It seemed like deja vu for some reason! I met a few alumni who seemed familiar and kept calling me “reid” or something. Then my dad (@Jobin ) introduced me to all the other players on the team! There were three of us rookies, and the vets gave us a little hazing by making us take everyone’s coffee orders and running to Starbucks and Tim Horton’s to get it. I think it could have been a lot worse, when Jobin was a rookie with this reid character, Cal Labovitch made all the Detroit rookies stay in an abandoned meth house as their rookie house. Other than that, I was just getting used to the state of the art facilities, including a dart board with St. Louis’s logo on it, as well as some pretty sweet LR video game areas, and spots for the team to hang out and train

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

This was an odd one, because I am is really familiar with some of the players on the team already and a lot of former players, having grown up the last few years around the Chicago Syndicate. It was fun to see Okamoto, Minamino, and Timonen all the day after he got drafted to Newfoundland and prepared him for what Newfoundland was all about. It really helped me kind of know what to expect. As for the first time I walked into the Locker Room, I got to see my jersey hanging in my stall and then I toured the facility, got to see the banners. Then it dawned on me, this team has no other rookies, so when I met with the team, there was some super major hazing (in a fun, supportive way). The organization was great as they flew in Mats Marner to show him around and then the biggest surprise happened. Without warning they rushed me into the locker room and put me on the ice. I got to skate with all the former NL players from Chicago on the ice for the first time ever taking the ice in Newfoundland. I cannot wait to play for this team for as long as I can.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Oh brother. This locker room is crazy is what I thought when I walked in for the first time. They got tommy westbrook (but this time I upd? they got Aleksandr Iskandrov? 11th overall pick? What? Ben Jammin is here? the best prospect in the simulation major junior hockey league? those were all the things I thought. Then I walk in there and some crazy stuff goes down! my gm artermis said hey man and then tommy westbrook said he knows me from another world! and then, I said hey man! how you been doing? of course tommy westbrook then responded with similar greetings back, as he would be expected to. then I helped my friend aleksandr with the practice facilities, as I had already been around earlier in the week! The craziest thing though was when we introduced my good friend Sash Sharnaz who tommy also insisted he knew from another world that he called the hamilton steelhawks shl locker room. That is crazy! It's fun times in the Kelowna locker room folks.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: bouch22.jpg?ex=65381617&is=6525a117&hm=6...178839271&] [Image: VGl3CB4.png]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: 1PU6YuX.png]
         [Image: JiycRrd.png]

When DAD arrived at the Regina locker room, he planned to go to work immediately and he did not want to waste his time. He was searching for a new teammate who will be able to help him with his physical training. His important strength is what makes DAD a great hockey player and after his draft to Regina, he wanted the team to have someone like him. One guy attracted his attention at the very first day of training. By his massive size and his pleasant arrogance, DAD knew that M'Baku Olubori was THE guy for him. It hit it off immediately with M'Baku and DAD and him started to work at the gym together. This new rivalry will be very beneficial for DAD, because challenges help him become a better hockey player everyday. M'Baku and DAD insisted so much on having their lockers next to each other that the coaches had no other choice to give them.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

From the minute I walked into the locker room, I was greeted very warmly by all my new teammates and staff. The locker room was nicely kept up, and I made sure to be on time as I didn’t want to be late on my first day! Before making it to the locker room, I made sure to be observant, and took note of all my surroundings. Everything was well kept, and all in place. When I had first stepped into the larger room, I was welcomed by loud cheers and whistles from everyone around me. I didn’t quite know anyone, but I immediately felt at ease with every individual. This made me only more joyed to be able to hit the ice soon. Everyone had their gear nicely hung up and stored, and I found my spot immediately after. The team had come together with a card and some of my favorite snacks as a welcome gift to me. My future line mates all clapped me lightly on the back, smiles adoring everyone’s faces. I was going to like it here.