Create Account

S64 Minnesota Monarchs Captains

Monarchs Monarchs Monarchs Monarchs Monarchs

[Image: monarch-FINAL.png]
The Minnesota Monarchs are pleased to announce their S64 captains:

Captain

After joining the Monarchs organization through a trade at the end of S62, Conner Tanner has now been called up to the Monarchs SHL team. He's a positive presence in the locker room and never hesitates to share his thoughts and insights. He may be a rookie, but he's a huge part of the Monarchs future.  I'm proud to present you all with the Minnesota Monarchs S64 Captain:

CONNER TANNER (@Keygan)

[Image: tanner.png]

Assist Captains

Another rookie in the lineup, rising up through the ranks. He's destined to bring offensive power to the Monarchs team, and lead the team on the attack both on and off the ice. The Minnesota Monarchs first S64 assistant captain is:

PATYA PEREVALOV (@natedoeshockey)

[Image: 65011_s.gif]

Our second and last assistant-captain for the season is a seasoned vet. As a former Minnesota GM, he knows what it takes to keep everyone in the locker room on their toes. He is true Minnesota Royalty, it's the Chiefs' legend himself: 

COLLIN GIBBLES (@SpartanGibbles)

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]

Monarchs Monarchs Monarchs Monarchs Monarchs

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Woooo let's go rooks

Oh shit, I was very surprised when I checked my alerts just now to se myself tagged, let alone in something as important as this!

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Minny for life

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Hey I made all those sigs. Congrats fellas and/or ladies

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤