Create Account

Find your game (giveaway)

03-29-2022, 09:26 PMroastpuff Wrote: Motorsport Manager and FTL please Smile

Thank you!
Done! glhf!

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

911 Operator, House Flipper and Hospital Tycoon if possible

03-30-2022, 04:04 AMOpera_Phantom Wrote: 911 Operator, House Flipper and Hospital Tycoon if possible
You're in the draw, glhf!

Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

Monaco

Thanks

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

since it's up to 3 and i've put in 2, i'd like to put my name down for Popup Dungeon as well if possible. <3

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

This is a really kind gesture thank you! I would like to put my name in for Battlefield 3, Motor Sport Manager and Medal of Honor Cheers

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

03-30-2022, 11:50 AMJobin Wrote: Monaco

Thanks
Done! glhf!

03-30-2022, 12:06 PMZoone16 Wrote: since it's up to 3 and i've put in 2, i'd like to put my name down for Popup Dungeon as well if possible. <3

Of course! glhf!

03-30-2022, 01:34 PMleafsftw1967 Wrote: This is a really kind gesture thank you! I would like to put my name in for Battlefield 3, Motor Sport Manager and Medal of Honor Cheers

Thanks mate! You're in the draw, glhf!

This is awesome,

I'd like to enter for Beyond The Wire, thanks

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

03-30-2022, 08:42 PMToivo Wrote: This is awesome,

I'd like to enter for Beyond The Wire, thanks
You're in the draw! glhf!

Game keys have all been sent out, the rest is a free for all! Post a reply with the game you want and I will DM you your key, first come first serve, open to everyone!

@ everyone

More people need to get in on this before I come claim a few more cause there's still tons of really good games on this list.

Also not sure if it's a mistake or not but you've got two rows of House Flipper listed on the sheet and only one winner listed. I'm sure one of those other two entrants would love an extra chance if there actually are two keys.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2022, 08:03 PM by ACapitalChicago. Edited 1 time in total.)

If it's still available, can I snag Waking Mars too?

Edit: And Rising Storm 2: Vietnam if possible? Since I only grabbed 1 game the first go around

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

PGA tour 2k21 and command and conquer 3

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

04-01-2022, 07:42 PMKeven Wrote: @ everyone

More people need to get in on this before I come claim a few more cause there's still tons of really good games on this list.

Also not sure if it's a mistake or not but you've got two rows of House Flipper listed on the sheet and only one winner listed. I'm sure one of those other two entrants would love an extra chance if there actually are two keys.
Unfortunately it was a mistake that I had two copies listed.

Feel free to claim anything you like, I left it open for a week to give people a chance.

04-01-2022, 07:54 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: If it's still available, can I snag Waking Mars too?

Edit: And Rising Storm 2: Vietnam if possible? Since I only grabbed 1 game the first go around

Coming your way, let me know if there is anything else you want.

04-01-2022, 08:06 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: PGA tour 2k21 and command and conquer 3

I have an Origin key for C&C 3 left is that ok? The steam version has been claimed and PGA2k21 is also gone sorry but let me know if there is anything else you'd like mate.

FEZ

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]