Create Account

Find your game (giveaway)

04-01-2022, 08:20 PMZoone16 Wrote: FEZ
Done!

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

Guess waiting an extra 24 hours is long enough so I have less guilt for being greedy now.

Heaven's Vault
Paradise Killer
Ring of Pain
Supraland

That's definitely it for me. 7 games will keep me busy for quite some time.

Thanks again!

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

since no one else claimed them yet, could I throw my name at GRID and Burnout Paradise?

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

04-02-2022, 11:45 PMKeven Wrote: Guess waiting an extra 24 hours is long enough so I have less guilt for being greedy now.

Heaven's Vault
Paradise Killer
Ring of Pain
Supraland

That's definitely it for me. 7 games will keep me busy for quite some time.

Thanks again!
Sent! No need to feel bad mate, I'd rather someone enjoy them than them just sitting there going to waste!

Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

04-03-2022, 05:40 AMCitizen of Adraa Wrote: since no one else claimed them yet, could I throw my name at GRID and Burnout Paradise?
Of course! Did you want a copy of GRID 2 as well?