Create Account

One final Season

Well, this is it. I have decided after 3 real life years that the following season will be my last as Jon Forty One. I still have pretty good TPE for being in my 15th season in the major leagues but time and regression comes for us all in the end.

I would like to thank the Calgary Dragons for being awesome people and I am happy to see they are open to taking me back but I said I would test free agency one final time and this is what this small piece of media is for. At this point I am sitting at nearly 740 points in my career and looking to just try and get as many as possible to help with the Hall of Fame claim.

I am open to depth if any competitive teams are interested to play depth for them. One last run in the play-offs regardless of how dire it probably is would still be fun but I am just looking for as many points as possible if anything and I would just like to have a fun last season. So hit me up. I have just rejoined the SHL Discord if you are interested and want to DM me.

[208 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]